The E3 2010 OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']Looks like I'm the only one at GS and I'll be getting a slim today.[/QUOTE]

From the pictures I've seen, it looks anything but "slim".

This is gonna be the greatest game with the greatest controller evar made!

babysittingmama616.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']From the pictures I've seen, it looks anything but "slim".[/QUOTE]
It's smaller (OAD), but not slimmer, than the PS3 slim.

1cm thicker at the ends, but allegedly thinner than the slim in the middle.

What concerns me more is its operational temperature
at "stress."

[quote name='manthing']So the new 360 runs cooler than the fatties?[/QUOTE]

In theory...Supposedly because of the larger fan and 45nm processors.

[quote name='Maklershed']I have an evil doppelganger.

Anyone uppins get their hands on a slim yet?[/QUOTE]

Im debating...Mrs. Number83 said I could get one for Father's Day, but I really don't need it. I can put that money towards CE's in Oct-Dec. Plus, I'd like to see how the first batch turns out with the hardware (lol@xclamp).

Then again, I have a loud 360 that does not have HDMI, a 20GB HD and a controller with a sticky B button. I can probably get the most money for that right now if I trade it in, instead of waiting.

Looking at the board and placement of the fan/vents, I'd say that it's a lot less likely to have errors due to overheating -- but only time will tell.

[quote name='seanr1221']Looks like I'm the only one at GS and I'll be getting a slim today.[/QUOTE]

Lucky you. I brought 2 of mine to work today to see if I can get lucky around lunch time.

[quote name='seanr1221']Temp:

http://m.kotaku.com/5566758/burger-king-returns-to-the-360-this-time-for-kinect[/QUOTE]

Sweet.

[quote name='Number83']Then again, I have a loud 360 that does not have HDMI, a 20GB HD and a controller with a sticky B button. I can probably get the most money for that right now if I trade it in, instead of waiting.[/QUOTE]

It'll only keep dropping in value, get rid of it while you can...even if you buy the S, you can return it and get your refund/credit later.

I really don't think a lot of people will be rushing out to get a slim. Yeah you'll get the diehards. But most people who have an xbox won't see the immediate need to upgrade.

I thought about it for a min and my setup is good. I have a new unit. 120 gb is plenty of space. And I have it plugged in my router so don't need wi fi.

I guess if you need wifi and don't have a wireless n unit it makes sense to trade in your old xbox becuse the official adapter is so expensive. But otherwise it doesn't seem to male sense to me.

Here's the DLC hitting the RB Music Store next week! 5 Miley Cyrus singles, perfect for the pop fans out there, the female vocalist, parents looking for more family friendly content for Lego Rock Band and HMXjohnd. Yes, HMXjohnd dances to Miley Cyrus and at one point he explained that "her hooks are insane". Between Ozzy last week and Miley this week, we've pretty much got both ends of the spectrum covered!

Available on Xbox 360®, Wii and PlayStation 3 system (June 22):

“7 Things” +
“Can’t Be Tamed”
“Fly On the Wall” +
“See You Again” +
“Start All Over” +

(All tracks are original master recordings)

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation 3 system June 23)

These tracks will be available as individual tracks on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 system and Wii, as well as “Miley Cyrus Pack 01” on Xbox 360. Songs marked with “+” will also be available in the family-friendly LEGO® Rock Band Music Store.

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track
680 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 for Miley Cyrus Pack 01
$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per track

Hell mothingfucking yes!!!!! :whee:

Hmm I wonder how much of an improvement the Slim is over the slightly older systems cause I just noticed that the Final Fantasy 13 console (250gb, jasper, 2 controllers, headset, FF13 pack in) has just dropped to $299.99 on Amazon.

As soon as I get home from taking my brother to his meeting I was talking to my buddy and he spoiled the US of A v Slovenia match. I was thinking of watching the replay online but now I don't think it's worth the time.

[quote name='Number83']Im debating...Mrs. Number83 said I could get one for Father's Day, but I really don't need it. I can put that money towards CE's in Oct-Dec. Plus, I'd like to see how the first batch turns out with the hardware (lol@xclamp).

Then again, I have a loud 360 that does not have HDMI, a 20GB HD and a controller with a sticky B button. I can probably get the most money for that right now if I trade it in, instead of waiting.[/QUOTE]

Do it. I'll think you're cool if you do.

Please cut out the soccer talk and then make sure you punch yourself in the dick for sullying the OTT with such talk. Go take your fucking orange slices and capri sun's elsewhere.

[quote name='pjb16']I've seen other people cite that you can use the Guncon 3, but I suppose that could change between now and release.[/QUOTE]

Well at least some people are saying it'll work...I do hope they keep the support for them, after all Namco should support its own peripheral I would think.

[quote name='darthbudge']Soccer >>>>> NASCAR[/QUOTE]

And this just in....the sky is blue.

[quote name='darthbudge']Soccer >>>>> NASCAR[/QUOTE]

Are you high? Half of the world cup games have ended in ties. How the fuck do you have a sport where mother fuckers tie? What the fuck is this? Grown ass men play a game where 99 percent of the time nothing happens and over half the time everyone wins?

Soccer is the worst shit ever invented only retards and minorities like that shit, and those two groups don't have to be mutually exclusive.

NFL is the worst sport to watch these days.

After the group stage there will be no more ties. It will go to PK's after OT (like hockey now).

You can't tell me that the Italia v France 2006 World Cup Final wasn't awesome.

[quote name='flowery']NFL is the worst sport to watch these days.

After the group stage there will be no more ties. It will go to PK's after OT (like hockey now).

You can't tell me that the Italia v France 2006 World Cup Final wasn't awesome.[/QUOTE]

You just talked shit about football and said soccer is awesome. Saying shit like that is why you don't have a job. You have smoked yourself retarded.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264849

:lol:[quote name='CaseyRyback']Are you high? Half of the world cup games have ended in ties. How the fuck do you have a sport where mother fuckers tie? What the fuck is this? Grown ass men play a game where 99 percent of the time nothing happens and over half the time everyone wins?

Soccer is the worst shit ever invented only retards and minorities like that shit, and those two groups don't have to be mutually exclusive.[/QUOTE]:rofl:

Real talk, every day all day.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I was hoping I would get the Crackdown 2 demo code today...this viral contest sucks.[/QUOTE]

I spoke too soon, just got my demo code via text. Sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back