The ECA - IGN Insider Subscription $14.95

Muthafodder

Banned
The ECA is giving their members a: "25% discount on an annual IGN Insider subscription - only $14.95 for a full year!"

The codes are unique.

From the email...(which is fucking weird as I thought I changed it)

"Dear ECA Member,

The ECA recently partnered with IGN.com - the Web's #1 source for videogame reviews, previews, guides, and more. IGN is offering ECA members a 25% discount on an annual IGN Insider subscription - only $14.95 for a full year! IGN Insiders have access to HD quality video, head-to-head platform comparisons, downloadable PDF guides, and custom game wallpapers.

To sign up for your annual IGN Insider account, follow these steps:

1. Go to your Member page
2. Grab your unique IGN code
3. Sign up on IGN here
Be sure to enter your ECA code in the "Promo code" box in top right

Once you've finished, you'll have access to all the IGN Insider goodies!"

ummmm...

i believe i speak for a lot of people when i say the ECA can go fuck themselves.

I'd rather pay full price for IGN than give the ECA any credit.

(no offense to the OP)

[quote name='confoosious']ummmm...

i believe i speak for a lot of people when i say the ECA can go fuck themselves.

I'd rather pay full price for IGN than give the ECA any credit.[/QUOTE]
I agree, fuck ECA!!!

Me too

LOL, good one. Mark it down, you and I agree for the first time!

Yep, pretty much my thoughts...

(no offense to the OP)[/QUOTE]

this. fuck eca :bomb:

25% off an IGN Insider subscription = $5

Potentially getting screwed by an organization you thought was protecting the consumer = Priceless

[quote name='kuroi_kenshi']I'd say this pairing is a perfect fit.[/QUOTE]
QFT!

Why in the hell would I pay anything in the first place to be an IGN Insider? And why in the hell would I give a shifty organization like ECA any money?

omg.jpg

1. fuck ECA
2. $15 isn't exactly a deal for IGN Insider
3. Thanks for reminding me I still need to mail my cancellation letter
4. Once again... fuck ECA!!!!

This.

[quote name='NJMane']I love how my membership is canceled yet I still got an email form the ECA. hhhhmmmm.[/QUOTE]

I went and checked the ECA site just to be sure. I'm still a member, but auto-renew is off.

i got an email response from them a few days ago responding to my snail mail cancellation (the free google holiday letter thinamajig), that said they got my request and removed me from their system.

When I saw the title of this I knew it was going to be ECA-bash haha (deservedly-so), but regardless, thanks OP for posting.

Speaking of the ECA, for everyone who got in on the mass snail mail, did all the cancellations go through? I haven't really bothered too much with it since then, but I advise anyone thinking about getting in on this "deal" to stay far away from the ECA. :bomb:

I was also bothered about getting this email even though I had canceled earlier. But I did check the site and it did say I was blocked or whatever, so I'll continue to not worry about it.

Forgetting the part about how we all hate the ECA now, I can speak as a long time IGNer. Insider does get you access to some videos and stuff, but I don't think it's anything that you couldn't find somewhere else. Insider also affects the msg boards at ign. I've been a reg on the boards there for about 8 years now. And with the new update, Insider really doesn't get you much of anything. It used to be that you had to have Insider to have an icon, quote posts properly, and many other things. But now you just don't get much more for your money. Even at $15, hell even at $5 and if the ECW wasn't part of this deal, I'd pass.

The IGN Wii channel continually bashes Nintendo and Nintendo fans. You can't make this up. IGN is a joke.

really ECA? they give a discount on some shitty subscription of IGN. I have no idea what IGN actually has to offer in their paid premium service but it can't be better than when the site first started as "gamesages" or "snowball"

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

bread's done
Back