The First OTT of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't even have a full year anyways if you follow the mayan calendar.

Speaking of end of the world theories, my dad is saying (not sure if serious or joking) that Tim Tebow is the second coming of Christ. With his John 3:16 eye paint, throwing for 316 yards and having 31.6 yards per completion against Pittsburgh.

And the fun fact? The tv ratings for the final quarter hour was also 31.6.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Who has two thumbs and hates having in-laws who are 'Bama fans?
This guy.

RTR texts all night long.[/QUOTE]

They're the worst. And they don't have 14 of anything. Maybe teeth.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Who has two thumbs and hates having in-laws who are 'Bama fans?
This guy.

RTR texts all night long.[/QUOTE]

The fans should've been a tip off to context, but I'm usually oblivious to college sports, so I originally read that as (O)bama fans, not (Ala)bama fans. It wasn't making a ton of sense, that's for sure. :rofl:

HA! Look, I love me some white folks. If it wasnt for black folks you guys would be my number 1 folks....your a close 2nd. But you guys invent the strangest shit in the world.

I was at one of my studios which happens to be connected to a mall. So as I was walking to the food court for lunch the Party Rock song comes on and these two goth like kids start ripping on all the "snobs" in the teenage jewelry store it was playing in.

"fucking poser I cant believe they stole our shuffle and turned it into that"

Curiosity took the best of me so I asked them, what do you mean stole that shuffle?" They then explained to me there was a shuffle invented in the mid 80s called the Melbourne Shuffle which the Rock Shuffle clearly steals from."

I asked them to do it and they declined claiming they dont dance in public places. (As a professional dancer for all of my college years I danced anywhere and everywhere I even did some breakdancing right then but they didnt want to)

Now, black folks got breakdance and pop locking, Cubans got the Salsa, Middle Eastern got belly dances, Asians got DDR and white folks...you...you got this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPaMdxC6CQI&feature=rellist&playnext=1&list=PL637148F37FA651E9

I am not really making fun of this, hell get in where you can fit in but holy shit I have never laughed so damn hard at a video. I know a lot of dance styles and I couldnt even wrap my head around what the hell they were doing. This made my week.

Called the ABO to find out if they mailed my board exam results yet, since it's over 7 weeks into the 6-8 week window. They said they were mailed Friday. I called work and they said I had a big, fat envelope arrive in the mail this morning.... and now they can't find it*&$^%#$%^&*(!)!!!!!!

[quote name='Chika']Called the ABO to find out if they mailed my board exam results yet, since it's over 7 weeks into the 6-8 week window. They said they were mailed Friday. I called work and they said I had a big, fat envelope arrive in the mail this morning.... and now they can't find it*&$^%#$%^&*(!)!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Sounds like someone is having fun with you...I'd probably do the same. :D

[quote name='Number83']Sounds like someone is having fun with you...I'd probably do the same. :D[/QUOTE]

No, we have a passive-aggressive asshole coworker who does everything in his power to make our lives miserable because he's a miserable, fat bastard. He's even gone so far as to use spy cams to try to catch other people doing things they shouldn't be doing to deflect attention away from himself. Needless to say, placing spy cameras in a doctor's office is highly illegal and he got his ass handed to him for that one. If any of the patients were made aware they were filmed without prior consent, they could sue. I just don't know who he actually has video of.

*he's a union employee so unless he *royally* screws the pooch, there's nothing they can really do to him.

Also, the real issue I'm pissed about is that I need to submit that paperwork for a significant raise and bonus. I don't really care about the results because I know I passed. The grade is irrelevant. I could really use the money, though.

[quote name='Chika']No, we have a passive-aggressive asshole coworker who does everything in his power to make our lives miserable because he's a miserable, fat bastard. He's even gone so far as to use spy cams to try to catch other people doing things they shouldn't be doing to deflect attention away from himself. Needless to say, placing spy cameras in a doctor's office is highly illegal and he got his ass handed to him for that one. If any of the patients were made aware they were filmed without prior consent, they could sue. I just don't know who he actually has video of.

*he's a union employee so unless he *royally* screws the pooch, there's nothing they can really do to him.

Also, the real issue I'm pissed about is that I need to submit that paperwork for a significant raise and bonus. I don't really care about the results because I know I passed. The grade is irrelevant. I could really use the money, though.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a total DOUCHE! Good Luck!!!

[quote name='Maklershed']No you guys have this ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRBLmogRL4c[/QUOTE]

HA! What the fuck is that? :lol: Holy shit balls.

Although I have to downgrade it a little because it clearly just him and his 8 friends pretending that this is a real dance. It doesnt even have a wiki or a urban dictionary page so it clearly intended to be a joke in the first place.

[quote name='Soodmeg']HA! Look, I love me some white folks. If it wasnt for black folks you guys would be my number 1 folks....your a close 2nd. But you guys invent the strangest shit in the world.

I was at one of my studios which happens to be connected to a mall. So as I was walking to the food court for lunch the Party Rock song comes on and these two goth like kids start ripping on all the "snobs" in the teenage jewelry store it was playing in.

"fucking poser I cant believe they stole our shuffle and turned it into that"

Curiosity took the best of me so I asked them, what do you mean stole that shuffle?" They then explained to me there was a shuffle invented in the mid 80s called the Melbourne Shuffle which the Rock Shuffle clearly steals from."

I asked them to do it and they declined claiming they dont dance in public places. (As a professional dancer for all of my college years I danced anywhere and everywhere I even did some breakdancing right then but they didnt want to)

Now, black folks got breakdance and pop locking, Cubans got the Salsa, Middle Eastern got belly dances, Asians got DDR and white folks...you...you got this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPaMdxC6CQI&feature=rellist&playnext=1&list=PL637148F37FA651E9

I am not really making fun of this, hell get in where you can fit in but holy shit I have never laughed so damn hard at a video. I know a lot of dance styles and I couldnt even wrap my head around what the hell they were doing. This made my week.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, we're too busy building civilizations and inventing stuff to spend our time coming up with different ways of shaking our asses. :cool:

Wow guys, really flew off the handle quick huh. Big props to Temp and Mak who continued the joke in acceptable ways.

Sneak, your better than that son a little more originality man. Sigh...there is always that one guy who fucks up the joke. You already had your shot and you wasted it on Racist.

People like you are the worst...ruin any potential fun at all.

Vacation in Arizona was fun. Met up with a friend who owns a shotgun and went shooting for the first time. Good times.

[quote name='Maklershed']No you guys have this ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRBLmogRL4c[/QUOTE]

You know I was showing my wife this video and she made a note that the white guy in this video is somehow doing this horrible dance wrong.
(I dont even know if that guy is white he looks light skinned to me)

HA!

Everyone gets racist and sood throws out a random "son" so everyone can infer that he's black. Not that he'd let anyone forget.

Those are some honky-ass white boys. Why are they all wearing neon suspenders? WTF middle-America, inbred, red-state wiggers actually dace like that? I'm as white as they come and I didn't even know that existed. There's a different between white and whatever the fuck those kids are, a'la Chris Rock's black people vs. n...

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I start my jail sentence tomorrow. I wonder if there's internet access on the inside.[/QUOTE]

What'd you do? I hope it involved guns.

Civil disobedience, otherwise known as failure to comply with a lawful order, disturbing the peace and resisting arrest (or in reality, going limp).

Ballin'. I must have missed that.

I've had friends do weekends before. One of them got real sick the day before he went in and had explosive diarrhea. You only get a roll per week (or some bs like that).

I'll only be in there for five hours. I wasn't supposed to serve anything, just pay a fine since only one charge stuck, but I told them I refused to do so as I don't support extortion so I took jail time instead.

Hey Evil -- Bethesdon't says they're releasing Skyrim patch 1.4 this month and it should further address PS3 lag issues.

[quote name='Eviltude']5 hours? Sounds like you showed them.[/QUOTE]

Depends on how much the fine was. If it was a $50 fine, it's $10 for an hour of his time. If it was $500, now we're talking.

[quote name='Eviltude']5 hours? Sounds like you showed them.[/QUOTE]

Well, the whole thing started when I refused to show a cop my ID, which isn't illegal, so they didn't really have anything on me. I think the judge only did it because I referred to him as "a man in a dress" and I pointed out how it was impossible to get a fair trial since the DA represented the state and he worked for the state, thus creating a conflict of interest.

Killer. I haven't been playing it too much but not because of the issues. Haven't seen much lag, really. I did get stuck in one of the towns once and whenever I tried to leave to Skyrim it would never load. Eventually I fast traveled to some where else and then it let me go wherever. I haven't had that problem again since.

That's pretty awesome, temp. If I would have known sooner, I would have sent you some mail that you would hopefully get during your 5 hour sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back