The Flea Market Find Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Link927']Well, mixed in that crap, you never know if you'll find a rare copy of X.[/QUOTE]

Nah I looked through all of it, it was all either somewhat valueable but missing a hefty chunk of data on top (we're talking 10% here) promo disc, demos, bonus disc from CEs or sports games.

Virtua Cop (R-Zone, New) - $2

Picked this up thinking that the seller would ask $1-3. He wanted $6 at first or $5 saying his kid wanted no less then that. I told him I was thinking a buck and he said I could have it for $2 and he would tell his kid he got $5 for it, I'm guessing the kid bit was a lie.

Silver GBA SP With Case & 10 Games - $12

Games

007 Nightfire
American Idol (If Your Reading This I'm Sure Your Envious of This One :D)
Colin McRae Rally 2.0
Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure
Donkey Kong Country
Incredible Hulk, The
Namco Museum
Quad Dessert Fury
Sportsman's Pack
Tony Hawk's Underground 2

When I saw this I tried the system out and nothing. I picked up Donkey Kong Country and asked about selling just that or if they were selling everything and it was everything. Wanted $20 and said that the system did work when charged. With the charger missing offered to do $15 to which I was thinking $10 and asked about meeting me in the midde and I got it for $12.

Tyco Power Plug (SNES, New Sealed) $2

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped (GH, Complete)
Golden Nugget (Complete)
Looney Tunes: Sheep Raider (Complete)

$3

Playstation games were a buck each and everything was IAP. I though about offering a buck for the Tyco Power Plug but didn't even bother since the guy is very reasonable and it is new not to mention I've gotten some very good deals from him in the last few years. It's funny looking back as I got one of these new (but not sealed like this one) at a yardsale last year on the 19th of September.

Pokemon Pearl (Case Only) - .50
Spyro The Dragon Trilogy (All Complete & Non Great Hits) - $10

Case was IAP and I offered $10 for the Playstation games which were $5 each.

Missed a potential big score yesterday, lady said she has 15 N64 games for $1 but by the time I got there all she had left was Cruis'n World.

My purchases from my last couple of visits to the flea market:

DSC03331.jpg

Both both for $6. Only reason why I bought Lee Trevino's Fighting Golf was because of a Simpsons Episode. Seller wanted $5 for the GameShark and $3 for the cart.

DSC03395.jpg

Paid $5 for Dizzy. The seller wouldn't budge on price but I couldn't pass up an unlicensed cart. World Wrestling was part part of a deal for $6 which included these guys

DSC03397.jpg

The seller wanted a buck each for the G.I.Joes and $5 for the cart. I already have the two on the right but its rare to find G.I.Joe figures in my area.

Gyruss (Complete Except For Styrofoam Block) - $1

Meteos Disny Magic (Case And Manual Only) - .50
Super Mario 64 (Case And Manual Only) - .50
Yoshi's Island DS (Case And Manual Only) - .50

Got to the Flea Market really late today (about 11:30) and a good number of the sellers were gone or packing up. Gyruss was from a regular seller that only had this new with the rest of the NES games and the cases were from the same kid as last week. I needed the Yoshi's Island DS manual as it was the only game in my DS collection missing it's manual.

Havent been goin in a while, but went back recently. Got these:

Ocarina Of Time CE (N64, complete)-$8
MAjora's Mask CE (complete)-$10
Sega Nomad (no batter pack, but came with AC Adapter & Awesome Possum)-$25
Romance Of The 3 Kingdoms NES-$3
Shining Wisdom (disc only)-$2.50
Discs 2 & 3 of FFVII-$2.50 (I need a disc 1 if ne1 has a spare)
Ren & Stimpy NES-$3
Case to Vanguard Bandits-FREE (if ne1 needs it just pay shipping & its yours)
Yoshi (GB, Complete)-$5

The Nomad was the best find. The guy originally wanted $40 & there was no way I was gonna pay that. I didnt even wanna pay $25 but it was really clean & mine isnt. The Zelda OOT I almost shit my pants when I saw cuz it still had the plastic on it like it was sealed but the top flap was open so u could just slide the game out. Either way I got ripped off cuz I paid $18 for 2 shitty games.

Picked up Star Wars Rebel Assault II for Playstation for $4 last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread along with the yard sale, thrift store, and pawn shop threads have got me interested in scouring my neck of the woods for similar deals. I would like to present my first score:

thatsgoldjerry

I haven't measured him, but I believe the knuckles is about 3.5 feet tall. His gloves need a light cleaning, but otherwise great condition. Got him and Illusion of Gaia for $8.

I don't know why I picked it up, but I picked up a two disc version of Night Court Season 1 today from the flea market by me. It came with some other disc in a small paper sleeve with some episodes from other season sets that I guess were coming out at the same time as this(2005).

Finds -
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flea Market 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asteroids
Combat
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial

$1

One of the very first tables I saw this morning first time at the flea this year, a buck was the asking price, as common as Combat is I don't think I have this label variant.

NES System, NES Advantage, 1st Party Controller & Zapper (No Hookups)

Adventures of Link, The (Gray)
Jurassic Park
Kirby's Adventure (With Manual)
Legend of Zelda, The (Gray)
Nintendo World Cup (With Manual)
Mario Is Missing!
Mario's Time Machine
Mega Man 6
Wally Bear And The No! Gang

Pokemon Ruby Version
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3

$27

I bought all of this from the one regular that sells video games. GBA games were marked $5 each and the NES system was marked $15, NES games $2. I picked up the NES (with Mega Man 6 in it) and picked out 6 other games and the lady offered it to me for $20 to which I mentioned I would also be interested in 2 GBA games which was offered for $5 more ($25) I actually came back and grabbed Jurassic Park & Nintendo World Cup for a buck each as I was leaving making the total damage $27.

Crystal Castles
Fire Fighter
Journey Escape

$4

Picked these out in a pile of about a dozen 2600 games. IAP was $2 a game and I offered $3 for all 3 and a label-less Parker Bros game, was countered with $5 to which I said how about $4 for what I ended up with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flea Market 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final Fantasy Tactics (Disc Only) - $3 (IAP)

A few yardsale-ish type sellers outside at this flea and this seller in particular had a few Playstation 1 games and I grabbed this.

Crimson Sea 2 (Complete) - $5 (IAP) (From a pawn shop that sets up every Sunday at this flea)

Super Aquatic Games: Starring The Aquabats, The - $3 (IAP) (From collector/dedicated video game seller)

Finds:
after yard sailing a bit without finding nething game related I went to a local flea market.
most of the stands were selling new items (ie. socks, throw away knives, etc) but there was this one stand selling genesis.
he wanted $60 for the whole lot (genesis, x2 controllers, +20 games), but I only had ten.

anyways, I bought these for $10.00 total:
Sonic the Hedgehog (not for resale) CIB
Super Street Fighter II CIB
Mortal Kombat (has the box but no manual) - why is this one made by 'Arena'?
Mortal Kombat II (has the box but no manual)

I think I overpaid a little (didn't know how common sonic the hedgehog was).

[quote name='dejeckt']Finds:
after yard sailing a bit without finding nething game related I went to a local flea market.
most of the stands were selling new items (ie. socks, throw away knives, etc) but there was this one stand selling genesis.
he wanted $60 for the whole lot (genesis, x2 controllers, +20 games), but I only had ten.

anyways, I bought these for $10.00 total:
Sonic the Hedgehog (not for resale) CIB
Super Street Fighter II CIB
Mortal Kombat (has the box but no manual) - why is this one made by 'Arena'?
Mortal Kombat II (has the box but no manual)

I think I overpaid a little (didn't know how common sonic the hedgehog was).[/QUOTE]

As long as you enjoy them, $2.50 each is not overboard. Plus I think you could get $8 for Super Street Fighter II CIB if you plugged it into the right market.

[quote name='GoAztecs']
DSC03395.jpg

Paid $5 for Dizzy. The seller wouldn't budge on price but I couldn't pass up an unlicensed cart. World Wrestling was part part of a deal for $6 which included these guys[/QUOTE]

I used to love that Dizzy game as a kid, I would have been all over that.

Found Legend of Mana for the playstation 1 with game manual still inside at a thrift store. Bought it for $3.

sold it for $30+ on amazon.... (i already had that game :p)

[quote name='GoAztecs']My purchases from my last couple of visits to the flea market:

DSC03395.jpg

Paid $5 for Dizzy. The seller wouldn't budge on price but I couldn't pass up an unlicensed cart. World Wrestling was part part of a deal for $6 which included these guys

[/QUOTE]

I remember Dizzy! I still have that game in my collection. Good times, I need to pull out my old collections

Not much news from the local Pawn Shop today, except that their Silent Hill 3 that was once $3 was now jacked up to $18. Hmm, maybe it's time to sell my PS2 copy (since I already have it on PC).

Scored maniacally at the flea market this weekend. Picked up Galerians (and Vagrant Story), Elder Scrolls manual, tons of good stuff. In a hurry, but I wanted to share.. Put them on my gamer's find blog last night (http://gamerscurse.blogspot.com). Pics and all.

On a sidenote, I found SSFII, but cart only. Meh.

Moon Patrol - $1 (IAP)

I actually forgot to put Mikey's Speedway USA in the N64 picture which it should have been a part of

Xbox Stuff & 3 GBA Games With Manuals (In Next Picture) - $25

On the left is a Konami dance mat, Silent Scope Rifle & game are complete. Controllers are 1 S & 2 Dukes. Unfornately the Yoshi's Island I got 2 weeks ago from the same seller was a bootleg as I was afraid since I didn't see "Nintendo" above the contacts, it doesn't hold a save.

Model 1 Saturn Console Only, 2x Genesis Controllers - $5

Tinstar - $3 (IAP)

X Zone - $3 (IAP)

Mutant League Hockey
Mystery Parker Bros. 2600 Game

$4

Sega stuff was from the same seller I got the N64 bundle from in the last picture ended up buying it after I paid for the N64. Tinstar from a different Flea Market - Dedicated Video Game Collector/Seller & X Zone from the Pawn Shop near me that sets up at this different Flea every Sunday. The last 2 from from the same guy I got I got 3 2600 games from 2 weeks ago. Offered $3 ended up at $4.

N64, Hookups, 2x 1st Party Controllers and 22 Games - $20

This was actually the first thing I got from the 2nd seller I saw on Sunday. $30 was the IAP but took $20.

[quote name='Otherguy676']Earth bound story,

1st complete one is the one I got when it came out

2nd copy (cart only) from a pawn about 12-18 months ago, got it for $3
3rd copy about 8 months ago at a flea, this was the other complete one, $20 at flea
4th copy (not shown), same flea at the SAME stand 2 weeks later after I got the third, cart only, $15

Not much of a story, the last two were hilarious thought because they were litterally back to back visits at the same guy's stand. The previous visit I got a Final Fantasy VII for $7. I can find Earthbounds but I can never find Ogre Battle, Persona 1 etc.

The really sad thing about all this is that I dont think Earthbound is that great a game, played through it once and that was more than enough IMO

Ill post all 4 later for anyone who want to see them. Im sitting on them for when I need money during law school or if someone offers me an amazing deal for a complete Snatcher.[/QUOTE]

hate....... flowing through vains.... can't control...... head going to explode. Lol

but seriously your one lucky sob, I haven't been able to find a copy anywhere here in Cali, tried good wills, pawn shops, yardsales, and flea markets "theres 1 vintage videogame seller guy but hes waaay overpriced. wanted $40 for Secret of Mana cart only"

if you ever want to get rid of one of those and give it to a good home hit me up lol.

picked up DangerMouse seasons 1&2 still sealed for $3 this weekend... Couldn't believe it myself... Legit copy too, can someone say "fell offa truck"?

You got DangerMouse for $3?! You lucky...:censored:

[quote name='Javansdaddy']picked up DangerMouse seasons 1&2 still sealed for $3 this weekend... Couldn't believe it myself... Legit copy too, can someone say "fell offa truck"?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GoAztecs']

DSC03397.jpg

The seller wanted a buck each for the G.I.Joes and $5 for the cart. I already have the two on the right but its rare to find G.I.Joe figures in my area.[/QUOTE]

My next blog post will make you one jealous SOB then... once I finish setting some stuff up for pictures. :) I'll give you a spoiler...

I got a USS Flagg. For free.

From the flea market:
Orange Box (360)-$3
Whizz-$3
Kirby 64-$2
Goldeneye-$2
Diddy Kong Racing-$2

The 3 N64 games are going to Play N Trade for a AES game they're holding for me. Orange Box Im keeping as well as Whizz

Sonic The Hedgehog (Complete, Sega Classic Version) - .50 (IAP)

Black GBA SP With 8 Games - $10 (IAP)

I found this stuff at a flea market type deal they do once a year while I was out yardsaling. R-Type is an import (Jap).

It's topics such as this one that remind me to always check every possible shop, because deals can be waiting for you anywhere. Hope to post some good news after my next flea market adventure.

Went to a good flea market today and saw lots of sports games and goldeneye 64 for $6 (passed). Also saw one of those fake NES/SNES systems, guy wanted $60 for it (yea sure).

I picked up some classic rock cd's for $1 each, lots of favorites

found chrono trigger for 10$, super castlevania IV complete in box w/ everything for 10 and i think almost every nintendo game in my collection for 5$ a piece (bubble bobble, contra, mega man 1 +2 in box and mega man 3, 4, 5, and 6 cartridges only) Flea Market up here is awesome

Donkey Kong Country
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
Zelda 4 Swords (With Manual)
Zelda (NES, With Manual)
Super Mario Land
2x NES Systems With All Extras Pictured

$35

Was marked $25 for the NES stuff and $5 per a game.

WrestleFest Marquee - $2 (IAP)

Couldn't say no as WrestleFest was my main arcade game that I always played for a while back when it came out.

Non Find BS -
I saw about 40 PS2 games at one table mostly (and practically every) 1st/3rd person military shooter on the PS2. I picked out Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence and the guy asked $10 I told him I'd give him $5 and he said no and didn't even bother to haggle so I just left, he won't be selling any games at this flea market like that. I figured it wasen't worth as much as it used to be but looking online I see that $10 wouldn't have been bad at all compared to what it's been going for on eBay, I saw a 19.99 used sticker from GameStop on it so I was guessing if that's pretty current that it was probably worth about $15 lately and I didn't need it for my collection.

I got all of what I did (minus the marquee) from the one regular seller and when I walked up a guy was looking at some NES games and he ended up asking the lady if she would take a buck each and ended up taking everything. It was about 10-12 games and I noticed Super Mario Bros. 3, Kickle Cubicle, WWF Wrestlemania, Star Tropics, Dr Mario & a boxed NES Cleaning kit so I only missed seeing 4-6 other games and I think it was all licensed games. Nothing I needed for my personal collection of what I saw and it's hard to imagine what I didn't see being worth more then a few bucks (being only a few games) or being something that I don't have that would be worth playing. It's not a big deal missing out on this in the grand scheme of things but it's always a bummer when this happens right in front of you and you can't help but feel like said person is buying your stuff. It was pretty early also, I got to the flea at 7:45 and this was probably about 8 so if this is/is going to be regular competition buying all of the old games if they are cheap I wouldn't mind if this guy liked to sleep in. I also lazied for awhile before I went to the flea as I woke up at about 5 AM and couldn't get back to sleep and it always seems as if I could have been out the door earlier everytime somebody just beats me to something of interest to me.

As the guy was holding the stuff I mistakenly asked if he was buying them all as I figured he would at least leave the dreck behind for me to look at and afterwards regretted doing this as if he is a regular at the flea I showed myself as the other guy he's competing against for old games. I'm gonna blame it on being tired since I didn't sleep well :D but in retrospect I should have moved on and came back a few minutes later when he was gone instead of looking at some other stuff from this seller as curiousity got the best of me and I wanted to at least get the best look I could at what this guy grabbed.

Pikmin 2-$4
Mario Party 7-$4
Jedi Outcast-$5
Final Fantasy (NES)-$4
Pinball (NES, box/inserts only)-$2

Traded the GC games & FF for $36 Pnt/GS cred. Kept the box & manual to Pinball since it was perfect condition

I didn't have enough cash on me to buy it, but I could have bought a gamecube for $15.

I know it's not that desireable right now, but not bad if you want to add a GC to your collection.

hey if there is a guy at the flea markets near me that has games that arent even supposed to be released yet, would it be legal to purchase them ? The difference between when he has them and when they are released is only about 2-4 days so it isnt that bad is it ?

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']hey if there is a guy at the flea markets near me that has games that arent even supposed to be released yet, would it be legal to purchase them ? The difference between when he has them and when they are released is only about 2-4 days so it isnt that bad is it ?[/QUOTE]

Well, there's no penalty(for you) if you buy a game early.
Despite what people say, you won't get banned on Xbox live for playing early.
If you have a modded console and play a game early, then you might be banned.

Now if they're selling stolen merchandise, that's a different story...

Got a few NEW games at $2 each
Castlevania 3
Shadowgate
Gauntlet II
Wall Street Kid
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
Wizardry I
Snake's Revenge
Dragon Spirit
Monster Party
Abadox
Destination Earthstar

Bart vs the World, Journey to Silius and a Super Gameboy for $3 each

Rygar for $4

and Blast Corps, Excitebike 64, and Castlevania 64 for $5 each

not great prices but I just wanted them for my collection

Now for the hilarious bits. At the vendor where I picked up the N64 games they had tons of games. Most of them were priced pretty fairly. $4 per NES game, $5 per N64 game, $2 per Atari game, except for a few that they had seperate and priced seperately. Even most of those were priced pretty fairly: i.e. Mario Party for $15. However they had a stack of Mario/Duck Hunt carts tagged at $15 each. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that.

Didn't find much today. First found a Shadow plush w/ the tag for $4. Then I found a guy with 2 3DO games & a complete Jaguar CD Myst. He wanted $10 for all which I paid, since I only have 1 3DO game & no JagCD games. Hopefully tomorrow will turn out better.

Went to the mexican flea market for the first time today to see if they had anything. I did OK- nothing spectacular.

(NES)
A Boy and his Blob
California Games
Excitebike
Tetris

$10

(PS1)
Metal Gear Solid (black label)

$5 (for some reason I thought this was really valuable? I dunno)

SNES Power Adapter

$6

Total = $21

Spent about 2 hours at this flea market. It was INCREDIBLY hot, I'd say above 100. Humidity was also high as always (I live in Florida) so it felt about 105. Anyway, I was actually surprised at the amount of video game stuff this place had. Sadly, 90% of the games were all sports. I didn't see any legit resellers, just people who thought there stuff was worth a lot (It seems like every person thinks every Mario game is worth a ton of money). One person wanted $25 each for his SNES games. It didn't matter which game it was, Donkey Kong Country or NBA, everything was $25. Generally speaking, each person was looking for $4 a game for each NES games, but they just had complete junk.

Another guy wanted $25 for Smash Bros 64, Super Mario Kart and RE3: Nemesis. Not necessarily a bad deal but too much for my cheap ass.

Passed on a Genesis Megafire Turbo controller for $5. I passed on a couple of SMS games boxed. First time I've ever seen any in real life. It seemed like everyone had piles and piles and PILES of network adaptors and such. I looked through a couple of them and didn't find anything so I gave up on the rest. It was just way too hot outside.

By the end of the day I was begging to find something, and some guy had NES games for $3 a piece. Ended up getting 4 for $10. The heat must have totally screwed up my judgement because I thought Excitebike and California games were ~$6 a piece. Also for some reason I thought MGS was valuable, but a complete one for $5 is still not a bad deal.

I think the best deal was the SNES power adapter for $6. Lets just hope it works :p

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']hey if there is a guy at the flea markets near me that has games that arent even supposed to be released yet, would it be legal to purchase them ? The difference between when he has them and when they are released is only about 2-4 days so it isnt that bad is it ?[/QUOTE]

Just be careful leaving the flea market. Cops are REALLY cracking down on people who buy videogames before their street dates these days. The fine is something like $400,000 per day before release and you can get up to 30 years in prison.

[quote name='ninja dog']Just be careful leaving the flea market. Cops are REALLY cracking down on people who buy videogames before their street dates these days. The fine is something like $400,000 per day before release and you can get up to 30 years in prison.[/QUOTE]

That sounds incredibly hard to believe...do you have any evidence to back this up? Cops would normally go after the vendors and their suppliers, not Joe McFleaMarket.

[quote name='DLsemen']That sounds incredibly hard to believe...do you have any evidence to back this up? Cops would normally go after the vendors and their suppliers, not Joe McFleaMarket.[/QUOTE]
Don't tell andrew but
he was joking

Had some pretty good finds today.

Baten Kaitos Eternal Wings
Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition
both for $17

Contact $12

Capcom Vs Snk 1 (DC) $7

And my favorite find...

Resident Evil (PS1 Longbox) $4

I thought RE would be worth more, but I see some BIN without the manual for like $18. At least I got a complete, decent condition copy now.

I also saw Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes for $10. I would have gotten it, but this was where I found Baten Kaitos and LOZ, and I didn't want to spend most of my money right away. I was gonna go back and get it but didn't have enough after buying the above stuff.
I think I paid a bit too much for Contact, but that was the lowest anyone offered me. Plus I wanted to try it out anyway.

I think I did well today:

A black slim PS2 with all of the components, a black controller, a clear official controller, an 8 MB memory card, and Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 complete in black cases for $38 total. I already had Kingdom Hearts but couldn't pass it up so cheap.

Neo-Geo pocket color- $4
Pikmin 2 CIB $4
Pokemon Sapphire, Emerald and Super mario advance 3 - $10
SNES cleaning kit CIB $1
Twisted metal 1,2 and 3 combo guide and Super smash bros. guide - $1

Total- $20....i was pleasantly surprised finding the Neo-Geo, its missing the battery cover but works great.

GBA Misc Stuff - $1 (IAP)
Metal Gear Solid VR Missions (Disc Only) - .50 (IAP)

8 Guide Books - $8

I got these from the same guy I got the Saturn & N64 stuff from about a month ago. When he saw me looking at them he said I could have them for a buck each and I picked out these 8.

NES Games - $4

Same regular seller with another small pile of NES games I picked out these 5 and was offered a price of $4. Other guy that just beat me to some NES games 2 weeks ago must not have been around today as I was over an hour later to the NES games today then I was 2 weeks ago when a guy just beat me to them and bought everything including the dreck for a buck each.

Non Find BS -
About a month ago when I was at the flea a lady recognized me and told me that I outbid her husband on some 2600 games I got at an auction almost a week before that and told me that he was selling elsewhere and explained what he looked like and that he has a bunch of old video games at home and wanted me to ask him about selling them (she probably wants him to get rid of them or at the least bit some of them).

I found the guy and talked to him explaining what his wife said and he seemed a bit unsure of if she would point someone to him to buy games from him or sell him games. BSing with him he asked me the dreaded "how much would you being willing to pay" out of thin air without knowing what I would be buying as to get a general idea of how much I would be willing to pay per say a 2600 or NES game and mentioned that he would have to dig through the games to figure out what he would be selling out of it.

I got the kind of vibe from this guy that he dosen't really want to sell anything unless he getting top dog or better prices and that he would be relunctant to sell anything before screening it on ebay or somewhere online for fear of selling a game for $5 or less not realizing that it's worth notably more even though he said he doesn't use the computer much as if he's computer illiterate and eBay has been rarely used in his life and is too much trouble. He was telling me that he sold his buddy a (loose) LaserScope for $20 while I was talking to him which I did kind of get a kick out of has it didn't sound like a buddy price to me.

I've noticed this guy selling at the flea market every week and have also noticed that he usually has some minor video game related item since I talked to him and gave him my number to get a hold of me when he figures out (probably never) what he wants to sell and I think he's doing it on purpose to test me to see what kind of an offer (if any) I give him on something dumb that a gamer wouldn't consider the good stuff and that he wouldn't be worried about selling too cheap. A few weeks ago it was an old Joystick. I took a quick look at it and might offer some change or maybe a buck for something like that since I didn't have one like this but when I saw it was his I decided to walk away. This past Sunday it was some Generic Electronics Arts Genesis sports game and a Baseball Tiger handheld.

I've ran into a few guys like this around my area. They ain't really gamers, don't really know much if anything about video games but they do buy and sell to make some extra money so they do know that an NES at a yardsale with a bundle of games is a no brainer for $5 or will put in a bid or two at an auction and buy if it ends really cheap as it's safe to guess that it's worth more and isn't much to invest even if they don't know what to do with the stuff once they get it and it just sits in a closet. This guy as the one other guy I usually see selling at this Flea Market about once a year do know that old video games don't really sell well for more then a buck or two at this flea market so they never bring them to sell. The other guy actually did bring some Sega CD games with him a few years ago and the best he would do was $4 on Ecco The Dolphin complete with water damage. I think he was asking $5 and I'm guessing that was the only Sega CD game he sold all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back