The Flea Market Find Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Pac-Man Marquee - $2 (IAP)

Super Bust-A-Move (PS2, Complete) - $2.50

Super Bust-A-Move was marked $4 and I also had a CD that was marked .50. I offered $3 for both which was taken so I'm figuring the discount into the PS2 game.

Non Find BS -
Nice day out with plenty of sellers out but not much video game related.

One guy I bought Mutant League Hockey & some 2600 games from so far this year seems to have a few new retro games almost every week. Last week he only had 2 NES games this week he had about 12-15 most notable being Captain America and the Avengers. Didn't notice them priced but he had NES games marked $4 I noticed before and when I haggle with him it seems as if he will drop a little on his price but not much. I would have tried to get Captain America and the Avengers for $3 if I didn't already have it has this is the first time I've seen it in the wild around my neck of the woods. I think I'm the only one that's bought any video games from this guy. Atari & Sega games are marked $2-3 NES $4 & SNES $4-7 with the best game being Zelda ALttP at $7 which he's had for about a month sitting out.

Only other new cart games I noticed was 5 NES games but they were $4 but offered to do $3 and I was only thinking of grabbing Xenophobe for the hell of it if a buck would work only other decent game was Xevious.

Nothing new video game related from the guy that took my number but I did notice the guitar he had has being the same one I saw at a yardsale Friday so I'm sure that sale was at his place or a family member of his.

Doom II (GBA)
Excitebike (GBA)

$6

The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition (Pretty Much Disc Only)
Animaniacs (SNES)

$5

Final Fantasy VII (No Manual But 2 Extra Copies of Disc 2) - $2

Raiden II (PC) - $1

GBA games from a regular, $5 IAP each down to 3. Zelda & Animaniacs from another regular 2 for Zelda & 3 for Animaniacs (both IAP), only the cover of the manual included and part of the insert in the back for Zelda. Final Fantasy VII from another regular (I bought some empty DS cases from them last year) $2 was the IAP as seen. Last but not least Raiden II was $2 but took a buck easily.

Non Find BS -
When I got to the one seller's table I saw the regular video game seller from the other flea market looking at some of the games but he didn't buy anything. Kind of odd as I'd think he may buy some of this stuff if he saw it for a few bucks even if it ain't in collector's condition so I guess he didn't really look around very well at the flea and might have stopped by real quick and just looked at one or two of the regular's stuff and was probably on his way to the other flea market to sell today.

Genesis 2 With 1st Party 6 Button Controller With Slow Mode - $1
Final Fantasy VIII (PS1, No Manual) - $2

From different sellers both IAP. Passed on Final Fantasy VIII last week (same place I got Final Fantasy VII). Both at least I bought something buys :p

Non Find BS -
One guy I recognize as a regular but I only ever see him once or twice a year anymore and anything that isn't garbage is overpriced for example he had some Garfield books a few years ago but wanted about $5 for them can't remember for sure what he was asking but it was more then they were worth in collector's value I'd imagine. He actually had about 25 genesis games today with a few of them being 32x games and some good stuff I haven't seen in the wild used before around me but the prices ranged from eBay to more then eBay. The worst ones I can remember were Streets of Rage ($20) Herzog Zwei ($40) both cart only and ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron complete or boxed ($27). Would have at least grabbed a few if they were reasonably cheap to upgrade my cart only copies or that I wasen't really looking for but would be interested in when seen in the wild for a few bucks or less. Just for the hell of it I offered $4 for a complete Toki: Going Ape Spit ($8). No go, he told me that they were somebody elses and that he looks them up to keep up with the price and that he already sold $80 worth (no gaps so hopefully he wasen't trying to convince me that this was all today). This guy is a tool and full of it, walked away as he was talking to me.

I went to an outdoor Flea market today. I got this game for $15:
outdo2.jpg

The game is sunburnt. If they're going to have games outside put some shade over them. I haven't tested it yet so I hope it works.

Found a new flea market by my house and checked it out today. Picked up a bundle deal of blitz 2, cod:waw, assassins creed 2 (all ps3) and banjo kazooie(360) for $20. Kid originally told me $25 for the three ps3 games, and I asked how much for banjo and he said I can have all 4 for $20.

I bought a vuvuzuela for 6 bucks and picked up Tecmo Bowl for the NES for 3 bucks. My friend bought nunchucks and 'hot and hairy 15'

Twisted Metal 2 (Complete) - 3

Dr Mario - 2
Krusty's Funhouse - 2
Tetris - 2
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - 1

Atari 7800 With AC Adaptor, Bad Cord, 2x Controllers And 3 Games - $15

Twisted Metal 2 was from a regular and was IAP. The 7800's asking price was $15 and beside it was what was mostly 2600 games with a few 7800 games in the mix. Asked about the games hoping that they came with but were $2 each, pointed out the bad cord and the guy offered to throw in 2 games I picked out 3 and asked about that for $15 which was agreed on. I actually got Krusty's Funhouse out of a NES system with about a dozen games with it marked $50. The girl selling the games tried to call her boyfriend to try and find out how much he would sell it for, he didn't awnser and I said I'd give her $2 since I noticed some of the NES games marked $2 and she took it. On my way back I grabed the other 3 for $5 as she was asking.

Mostly SNES stuff with some other misc stuff - 20

Saw the SNES and most of these SNES games in a plastic bag under this seller's table and the rest in a mess of stuff in a crate beside it. Picked up the bag and asked the kid who had to call the main guy, wanted $20 had to double check about the crate and that went with it so I paid and was on my way.

Non Find BS -
The stand I got the 4 games from had a SNES bundle with a few games (Super Mario World being the best) for $25 and a NES bundle with just over a dozen games for $50. When I looked at the games some of them had prices and different types of stickers so I'm guessing that's what the price was when bought but the girl figured that's how much they were asking for them seperately so if that's really what the boyfriend wanted I don't know but I will say that I was having some deja vu from some of those price stickers. I noticed Dick Tracy for a buck and on the other end Super Mario Bros 3 for 5 and the rest of the games were nothing particularly special for the NES games and all games I have like Fester's Quest. I only wanted Kusty's Funhouse for my collection and grabed the other 2 NES games on the way out and could't pass on Mystic Quest when I noticed it was marked a buck. One or two other SNES games I didn't have (Battle Cars being one of them IIRC) but they were both marked $5 so I didn't bother trying to make a lower offer on them since they weren't games I was looking for but only the kind of games I end up picking up and checking out for the hell of it if I trip over them in the wild for a buck or so.

The stand I got the SNES stuff from I actually saw the guy as he was heading back to his stand and he's a regular that I've only actually bought from once or twice before (nothing major, a Tyco Power Plug for SNES & he gave me some empty xbox cases before for video game related) but from what little I've dealt with him and overheard him talking to other regulars I can tell that this guy is more so the type of seller that works best at this flea market, move lots of volume over trying to get top dollar for everything at the speed of a tortoise.

I was happy to find the 7800 cheap even if it wasen't insanely dirt cheap as I could use a back up and this one is in better condition then my 7800.

[quote name='Capsuledragon']Yes but I didn't have to deal with ebay.[/QUOTE]

IMO you would be better off not dealing with the game. lol.

most local game stores have it for around $7.

For less than $5 I scored:

Original Gameboy
Grey N64 Controller
Sega Genesis Controller
DS wall charger
DS car charger
Mortal Kombat Sega Genesis
Sonic & Knuckles cart/adapter
PS1/PS2 a/v cable
Sega Genesis wall adapter
NBA All Stars SNES

I then took the N64 controller & traded it for $7 to another guy @ the fleamarket along w/ original FF for a gamecube w/ all the cables & a controller.

Who knew I could flip while @ the flea market! LOL

went to a flea market yeasterday with "1000 venders" most selling the same stuff. i was only there for an hour and i only saw 3 games (old sports games for the ps2). if i go again what type of stand should i be looking for?

Ninja Gaiden (Xbox, Complete) - 3

Atari 2600, 4 Controllers, 22 Games - 13

Ninja Gaiden was IAP from a regular seller. I was looking over the Atari stuff and noticed that it had the wrong power adaptor, it went to something Magnavox and didn't fit in the 2600. The guy was asking 20 and when I pointed out the power adaptor being wrong he looked in the box with no luck finding the right one then offered to do 15 I countered with 10 and he didn't want to go that low so I suggested the old meet in the middle and he said how about 13 which I agreed on.

Non Find BS -
The one regular seller had a Donkey Kong Junior Table Top Arcade but when I asked it was screened on eBay and the asking price was $35.

The same seller that I gave my number to earlier this year had a lone N64 cart in the form of Pokemon Stadium, so once again it seems like the same old deal with some minor video game related item being out to test the waters.

I'm going to be hitting up the flea market in a week. Before I do though, I need to update my PDA.. The collection's getting too damn big.

[quote name='jaysapathy']I'm going to be hitting up the flea market in a week. Before I do though, I need to update my PDA.. The collection's getting too damn big.[/QUOTE]

This is my problem right now, I love going to the flea, see what I can find, but I come across so many things and I keep asking myself, do I have this already? lol :p i can't remember if I have an old game or not, or if i'm missing it, just too many of them.

Need to update my collection and put it on my phone. seems like alot of work though :/ oh well, will do soon.

My girlfriend and I went to a smaller indoor flea market yesturday, which was a relief from out outdoor ones in this summer heat..

There was basically only 1 good vendor for games, but he had the largest collection ive ever seen at a store.

He had just about every game I asked him about, but mainly had Nintendo systems. He had a ton of rare stuff, but all of it was obviously overpriced.

Arc the lad collection complete, lunar 1 and 2 boxed complete, MM legends 1 and 2, you name it basically. He had a ton of zelda collectibles I wanted so bad but were WAY overbudget, haha.

He had a large cardboard Link from Majoras Mask that gamestop used to have from a contest when the game came out, I havent ever seen one of those before, it was in great condition too.

Ended up just taking a business card, probably going to go back and trade him stuff.

[quote name='Potatoeman']
There was basically only 1 good vendor for games, but he had the largest collection ive ever seen at a store.
[/QUOTE]

If he was overpricing stuff, that explains why he had so much. I'll never understand people who think they can charge eBay/Amazon prices at brick and mortar stores. The most you should price something is 15% under eBay/Amazon because the sellers lose that much in fees anyways (one of the reason eBay/Amazon prices are generally higher than stores). Every store in my area that has tried to do that has hemorrhaged inventory and eventually gone under. You can not charge those kinds of prices in a B&M setting. You should try talking to the guy and explain to him that if he ever wants to sell some of his stuff, he needs to price it more reasonably. When you go back, I bet you can knock him down at least 15% from his current prices. If he says "But it is going for this much on eBay" explain to him that if he tries to sell it there, he'll get 18% less than that because of fees. If he sells to you, he'll avoid the hassle of eBay and save 3%.

[quote name='Doomstink']If he was overpricing stuff, that explains why he had so much. I'll never understand people who think they can charge eBay/Amazon prices at brick and mortar stores. The most you should price something is 15% under eBay/Amazon because the sellers lose that much in fees anyways (one of the reason eBay/Amazon prices are generally higher than stores). Every store in my area that has tried to do that has hemorrhaged inventory and eventually gone under. You can not charge those kinds of prices in a B&M setting. You should try talking to the guy and explain to him that if he ever wants to sell some of his stuff, he needs to price it more reasonably. When you go back, I bet you can knock him down at least 15% from his current prices. If he says "But it is going for this much on eBay" explain to him that if he tries to sell it there, he'll get 18% less than that because of fees. If he sells to you, he'll avoid the hassle of eBay and save 3%.[/QUOTE]

The only problem with that is a seller can stick to their guns and say that you would have to pay $50+3.99 shipping for a particular title online, so you might be able to knock them down to $50 or $45 but not $40. If it's an appealing item it might not hurt them to hold out for an appealing trade (They also might throw in the point that you can examine the item in person rather than take a chance on some mystery disc online).

Look at Gamestop, they can sell stuff at higher than ebay / amazon because of the whole trade-in racket. Most customers have their soul sold to the company store.

Another example I can think of is a used bookstore I frequent. Even if a book is sitting on amazon at 50 cents or a buck, the bookstore will price most everything at a minimum of $2.98. For individual books, that undercuts Amazon's $3.99 shipping, and if they maintain a huge inventory they'll likely make a decent profit per unit. The "how much they'll make if selling books online" will only work if they're desperate to blow out inventory.

Had some SICK finds at the flea market today:

PS1: Vagrant Story, Castlevania Symphony Of The Night
SNES: Super Ghouls N Ghosts, Pilotwings
Genesis: Jurassic Park Rampage Edition, Flashback

But the creme de le creme..

NES: Mega Man 2, Mega Man 3, Castlevania II: Simon's Quest

I'm too lazy to post pictures here, but I'll put them on the wife's blog in a bit. I wish there were more flea markets here.

NES With 1st Party Controller, AC Adaptor, RF Adaptor & TMNT - 5

Looks like hell, asked about it and wanted 10 but took my offer of 5. Slow day so I ended up buying it just to at least be buying something.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']The only problem with that is a seller can stick to their guns and say that you would have to pay $50+3.99 shipping for a particular title online, so you might be able to knock them down to $50 or $45 but not $40. If it's an appealing item it might not hurt them to hold out for an appealing trade (They also might throw in the point that you can examine the item in person rather than take a chance on some mystery disc online).

Look at Gamestop, they can sell stuff at higher than ebay / amazon because of the whole trade-in racket. Most customers have their soul sold to the company store.

Another example I can think of is a used bookstore I frequent. Even if a book is sitting on amazon at 50 cents or a buck, the bookstore will price most everything at a minimum of $2.98. For individual books, that undercuts Amazon's $3.99 shipping, and if they maintain a huge inventory they'll likely make a decent profit per unit. The "how much they'll make if selling books online" will only work if they're desperate to blow out inventory.[/QUOTE]

A $3.00 book is different than a $50 game, $3.00 is still an impulse price so a B&M store can easily get away with that. The thing about pricing games to online prices at a B&M store is that Amazon and eBay are a market of MILLIONS of customers. A B&M store is a market of thousands. At any point in time there is probably 1 person out of millions looking to pay $50 for game X online. The chances of that person existing within the B&M store's thousand person market is significantly slim.

Pricing to online prices does not move inventory. Plain and simple. If this guy in his flea market store enjoys seeing tons of games languish on his shelf, its his right. I just think that is someone explained to him why you can't price to an online market, he'd be willing to knock some of those prices down.

Like I said, I've seen three Play N Trade stores go out of business because they tried to price to eBay. By the month they went out of business they had games flowing out of every crevice of their store. In the end they wound up having to blow all the inventory out in a 50% off closing sale. If they had just priced 15 - 20 percent lower than eBay all along, I sincerely doubt they would have had such a problem moving inventory.

Also, pricing to eBay on even a few items hurts return customers. Someone will go to the store once and say "Everything is overpriced" and then never come back because of that.

It's just a very stupid thing to do, unless the store owner is selling online simultaneously to selling at his B&M store (and even then, he should still price his B&M inventory at online market minus fees).

As for Gamestop, a lot of their older-gen stuff is actually below or spot-on to online value. The difference between GS and a small store is -- GS is a market of millions (just like eBay or Amazon). They are in their own league and have the power to set their own values on items. Small stores have a small customer base and shouldn't expect to get the same prices as the bigger markets.

I think there's other dynamics going on there in a thousand person market. If you have one copy of Lunar Silver Star Story and 14 copies of Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne, does it really benefit a store keeper to undersell their one copy of Lunar so that other potential customers won't even see it? It makes sense to slash prices when you're overflowing with a particular game, but not when you haven't even scraped the surface of the market.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']I think there's other dynamics going on there in a thousand person market. If you have one copy of Lunar Silver Star Story and 14 copies of Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne, does it really benefit a store keeper to undersell their one copy of Lunar so that other potential customers won't even see it? It makes sense to slash prices when you're overflowing with a particular game, but not when you haven't even scraped the surface of the market.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it does. Moving that inventory quick and making a profit on it is what makes a store a success. Holding onto inventory for weeks, months or even years will not bring your store any money. Instead, it'll tie your money up and eventually, that store is going to have so much money tied up in inventory that they won't be able to make the rent or pay off any bills. I had the same mind set when I first started selling on eBay. I used to price my items $5-$10 above the market price in hopes of that "One" buyer out of millions would choose my product over the cheaper ones. It worked, but it wasn't worth sitting on the items for months. I changed my selling ways and my sales sky rocketed.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']I think there's other dynamics going on there in a thousand person market. If you have one copy of Lunar Silver Star Story and 14 copies of Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne, does it really benefit a store keeper to undersell their one copy of Lunar so that other potential customers won't even see it? It makes sense to slash prices when you're overflowing with a particular game, but not when you haven't even scraped the surface of the market.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say 15 - 20 percent below the online price is underselling. If inventory isn't moving, regardless of how many copies you have, it isn't priced right. Due to fees, I think eBay and Amazon prices are inflated (at least the ones stores tend to price to), so I don't think they really represent the "market value" of an item. I think that in order to find that perfect point of equilibrium between profit and time on shelf, store owners need to take fees into account when pricing. Either that or they need to find the four most recent auctions for an item and price to the average. Auctions represent what people are actually willing to pay for an item while BIN prices are often well over that.

I can understand a store owner's desire to make the most money they can on each particular item, but if they want eBay prices, they're going to have to sell on eBay.

I think the best thing about that store I went to, is the guy obviously didnt keep up with online prices via ebay or amazon frequently. He buys games and systems from people, and I figured I would see how much he would take for some games I had(not with me, jsut off the top of my head).

He said he gives out half of what he sells them for in cash, or 1.5x his cash amount if you purchase something from his store. NOW, since he doesnt keep up with prices, he thought some of my stuff was worth a lot more.

As an example he said he would give me 25$ for azure dreams without the manual(so, he would sell it for $50) OR $35 for "credit" at his store. Im thinking about going back there with a list of my stuff and getting an estimate since it seems he would give much better prices than ebay, haha.

I do feel kind of bad though..

[quote name='Potatoeman']http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/vgm/1866097756.html

From my previous posts, found out the guy has a craiglist add every couple days lol. but there's some pictures of his little game lot[/QUOTE]

:drool:

It's a damn shame that everything is overpriced, it looks like they've got everything imaginable. Just make sure you keep a keen eye on that place. If the owner ever gets desperate for money and starts letting things go cheap, that place looks like a treasure trove.

[quote name='Doomstink']:drool:

It's a damn shame that everything is overpriced, it looks like they've got everything imaginable. Just make sure you keep a keen eye on that place. If the owner ever gets desperate for money and starts letting things go cheap, that place looks like a treasure trove.[/QUOTE]

No kidding. He had everything I could thing of except some GBA games - specifically the Classic NES zelda gba games.

I've visited that guy's store in Texas, it's at Eisenhower Flea Market.. and honestly everything's overpriced. Trying to tell me Devil's Crush is rare on TG-16 and selling it for $80 :lol:

Either way, until he drops his prices I woudln't recommend shopping with him

[quote name='HayakawaKen']I've visited that guy's store in Texas, it's at Eisenhower Flea Market.. and honestly everything's overpriced. Trying to tell me Devil's Crush is rare on TG-16 and selling it for $80 :lol:
[/QUOTE]

about as bad as the one dealer at the local flea mkt telling me that TMNT for NES was very rare and wanted $20 for it. ... I just walked away

[quote name='DarkRider23']Yes, it does. Moving that inventory quick and making a profit on it is what makes a store a success. Holding onto inventory for weeks, months or even years will not bring your store any money. Instead, it'll tie your money up and eventually, that store is going to have so much money tied up in inventory that they won't be able to make the rent or pay off any bills. I had the same mind set when I first started selling on eBay. I used to price my items $5-$10 above the market price in hopes of that "One" buyer out of millions would choose my product over the cheaper ones. It worked, but it wasn't worth sitting on the items for months. I changed my selling ways and my sales sky rocketed.[/QUOTE]

So by your logic I should've put my Gem Mint Final Fantasy (GH) up for ebay auction and netted maybe $25-30 instead of listing it on Amazon and getting that buyer who was willing to pay $49.99? I see prices on different games fluctuate $10-20 dollars all the time and I'd be one dead duck if I sought to push everything out the door when the market was low.

I'd argue that moving high quality inventory quickly is only a useful tactic if you're able to replace that inventory. Back to my Lunar example, it's possible to find a customer who really wants to buy that game and who will trade favorably for it or make a couple of impulse buys afterwards to make a nice bundle sale. However, if you don't have that item in stock, what incentive does that customer have to trade in games at your store? And why should they buy other games from you if that can't even find what they really want?

[quote name='Potatoeman']I think the best thing about that store I went to, is the guy obviously didnt keep up with online prices via ebay or amazon frequently. He buys games and systems from people, and I figured I would see how much he would take for some games I had(not with me, jsut off the top of my head).

He said he gives out half of what he sells them for in cash, or 1.5x his cash amount if you purchase something from his store. NOW, since he doesnt keep up with prices, he thought some of my stuff was worth a lot more.

As an example he said he would give me 25$ for azure dreams without the manual(so, he would sell it for $50) OR $35 for "credit" at his store. Im thinking about going back there with a list of my stuff and getting an estimate since it seems he would give much better prices than ebay, haha.

I do feel kind of bad though..[/QUOTE]

And right there you have the real reason why a small time store would die--paying more than ebay for stock which isn't gonna move at the prices he has set :D Unless Azure Dreams is selling like hotcakes, he should be paying less for each copy he acquires beyond the first beautiful showpiece. Something like 5-7 bucks each would ensure that he'll turn a profit.

[quote name='HayakawaKen']I've visited that guy's store in Texas, it's at Eisenhower Flea Market.. and honestly everything's overpriced. Trying to tell me Devil's Crush is rare on TG-16 and selling it for $80 :lol:

Either way, until he drops his prices I woudln't recommend shopping with him[/QUOTE]

Yup thats him!

You must be the guy sniping all the stores around here! :lol: Just kidding, but cool to know there's fellow san antonio guys around.

Also, yeah, had had very weird opinions on the rarity of things. Im thinking of trading some stuff with him.

Super Troll Islands - 3
Spyro The Dragon (Complete) - 3

Not much at the old flea market today, 2 games from the one regular at the same price as usual.

[quote name='Hyper Bolt']I got Starcraft 64 for $3 on Sunday.
The front label is in pretty good condition, but sadly the back label ripped up in a lot of places.[/QUOTE]

Just get a bit to open the cartridge and then re-attach a back from a different cart. The back label is usually the same across all N64 carts.

Playstation A/V Cord - .25
Final Fantasy VII (Non GH, No Manual Or Disc 1) - $2
Pandemonium! (PS1, Complete) - $2

Offered .25 for the cord, pointed out the missing disc for Final Fantasy VII then offered $2 and Pandemonium!'s IAP was $2 from a regular.

Nice deal on Pandemonium! I wish I could find a complete copy for a decent price.

hey guys, this is what i picked up this past weekend at my local flea market this weekend:
icovg.jpg

metroid.jpg

pic 1: guy said "3 for $25". didnt argue with him since all games were complete and in great condition. Ico look like it had never been played.

pic 2: got all 4 games for $18. he was selling most of his SNES games at $5 a pop. when i found that long box game i asked him how much and he said "$3 cause its old and no one wants it". so i gave him $18 and was very happy with what i got. and yes the jumping flash game is complete and the case is in great condition.

Tetris Worlds & Tetris Plus (PS2 & PS1 Disc Only) - $1
Mario Kart 64 - $5
Battletoads & Klax (GB) - $5

Leisure Suit Larry 6: Shape Up Slip Out! (MS-DOS, Complete)
Lode Runner: The Legend Returns (MS-DOS, Complete)

$3

36 2600 Games With A Storage Shelf (Sssnake, Star Wars: Jedi Arena, Atlantis & Adventures of Tron, Hard To Read) - $15

Disc only games & Mario Kart 64 from some regulars for asking price. GB games from another regular, $5 each but took $5 for both. PC games I picked out and the guy said how about $5 each then he said how about $2 each and I told him I was thinking more like a buck each and offered to meet him at $3 for both. I saw the Atari games and was told a buck each but then was offered for $15 for all of them which I took.

Non Find BS
I didn't go to the flea market the past two weekends since it was raining and it seemed as if more sellers were out because of this.

When I saw the Atari stuff I looked up to see it was a guy I see around and will usually talk to briefly when I run into him, I've seen him at auctions, the flea market (selling usually a few times a year) and even ran across at a yardsale at his place a few weeks ago. He collects records and I've bought a few games from him before at the flea (A few Genesis games I think back in 2008 & a complete copy of Zen: Intergalactic Ninja for the NES a few years back). He mentioned buying the 2600 games from a yardsale yesterday on his way home when he was out of town the day before.

I was happy to find Pitfall II without having to resort to buying online has I have/had a copy that somehow got lost that I got online a few years ago and ended up replacing with a copy for the 5200 this past winter.

Sword of The Berserk: Guts' Rage - $2
PacMan2 Mini Tabletop Type Game - $1

Bug!
Sega Rally Championship
Shadow Squadron

$4

Dreamcast game from a regular was asking $2. 3 games were marked $2 each I offered $3 for all 3 of them and the guy said he would do $3 for 2 to which I suggested $4 for 3 which he agreed on. The PacMan2 game I actually found at a Sunday yardsale on the way home no price when asked had to check with somebody else and they wanted a buck for it.

Non Find BS
The 3 Sega games I got I was beat to at the sale I got the Saturn system at on Friday I figured out and verified talking to the guy. This seller also had some cart only Genesis games (only remember some Sonic games) & a boxed or complete Street Fighter II': Special Champion Edition. I was also having some deja vu with the one table that had about 25 drinking glasses for sale that must have been bought at the yardsale I was at on Saturday from which I got Winning Post for the Saturn etc. This was the same sale I got 2 Pac-Man glasses at last year.

Today's finds:

Red Dead Redemption (PS3, complete)-$15 (had a Battlefield BC2 VIP code in it to)
4-game Fun Pack (monopoly/yahtzee/boggle/battleship) DS-$8
TMNT Hyperstone Heist (Genesis, cart only)-$1
Skull & Crossbones (NES cart only)-$2
Mario 90's water bottle-50 cents
6" Tails plush-50 cents
12" Shadow plush-$4

I really wish the RDR was 360. If anyone wants to trade a 360 version for a Ps3 version, PM me. Also, TMNT is for trade.

x6 FM (DVD) Brand New and Sealed

This movie has been OOP for ages and I managed to stumble upon a seller who had bought out a video store that must have been trapped in a time continuum. He had a bunch of other equally valuable DVDs that I will be returning to buy in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back