The FREE NCAA College Basketball pool - CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Ohio State is one of the luckiest teams I know... :D[/quote]

I've watched the last 2 games beginning to end, all I can say is...............WOW.

We need some of this next year:

ChalkOffTowelASseenonTV.jpg

[quote name='briansraregames']We need some of this next year:

ChalkOffTowelASseenonTV.jpg
[/quote]

Too true. It feels strange with all of these 1's & 2's. Maybe that means the committee is finally starting to get it right, or they're just really lucky.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']ARE LOSERS@@@@

OHIO STATE IS IN THE FINAL FOUR!!! :applause::applause:[/quote]

No need to be rude about it!!

Anyways Good luck to the rest of the people left and an early congrats to the eventual winners.

[quote name='mikebz28']No need to be rude about it!!

Anyways Good luck to the rest of the people left and an early congrats to the eventual winners.[/QUOTE]
I'm more pissed off the Ohio St. has a very good chance of winning it then I am I lost the losers bracket.

The tourney just hasn't been as exciting this year, period. With the lack of big upsets and all of the 1 and 2 seeds in the final four, it's just been fairly lackluster. Granted, there have been some really good games, especially over the last few days, but it's really lacked that huge "March Madness" feel. Either way, go UCLA! (Never thought I'd hear myself say those words)

[quote name='Warner1281']OT win for Georgetown. Down to the Final Four! (Although I think Ohio State will end up winning the overall)[/quote]

:D

Haha, anyways on another good note I am also winning a bracket that I made with my friends. :)

Bah... Oh well, I knew they would have to lose sometime... My congratulations goes out to y2jedi. and a huge thank you to Brian for this contest. :applause:

Thanks Brian for having the contest, and thanks for giving me the best team we've seen in college basketball in quite some time.

bread's done
Back