The Fund to Restore SpottedNigels Youth OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
His name is Caruso, like the opera singer.

He had just started to get fleas when I moved out of my mom's apartment and started living on my own.

I didn't want to move him until I was ready, and wanted to make sure the fleas didn't come with.

So now my mom has to really clean up her apartment to get rid of the fleas that were left behind.
I bought her a bunch of stuff to help, like foggers, powders, and foams.

Oh, and cats can get ticks too TFN.

[quote name='TFN']His names Mr. Cat?[/QUOTE]

Every new thing I find out about dallow makes me question his sexual orientation.

myke has the best cat name I've heard. Black cat named Johnny Cash. :)

dallow doesn't conform to your ideas about what makes a true man. He's a rebel.

[quote name='dallow'] So now my mom has to really clean up her apartment to get rid of the fleas that were left behind.
I bought her a bunch of stuff to help, like foggers, powders, foams and nuclear weapons.[/quote] Fix'd.

[quote name='munch']Every new thing I find out about dallow makes me question his sexual orientation.[/quote]You know, I'm starting to think you're onto something there. :whistle2:s

He was so cute exploring his new home.
I've never seen him so frisky since he was a kitten.

Got him a great feather toy, he wubbs feathers.

[quote name='TFN']Do you have a 20gb PS3, dallow?

Whats the diff. between a 60 and a 20?[/quote]I do.

No chrome bling.
No wifi.
No card readers.
40 less GB. (though mine has 120gb)

[quote name='dallow']He was so cute exploring his new home.
I've never seen him so frisky since he was a kitten.
[/QUOTE]

That's interesting. Our cat is pretty outgoing/friendly even with people she's just met but she tends to get really subdued in a new place until she's been there 2 or 3 days.

Which works out great for me because (as I've mentioned in OTTs before) I've had to put childproof locks on all of my kitchen cabinets w/ food in them to prevent her from cat burglary, but at my parents if she stays for a few days she doesn't get up the nerve to steal much before I take her back home.

If I see a used 20gb anywhere, I think I'ma sell my silver PS2 w/ the games except for the few I havent gotten to beat yet and pick the triple up. Whats a card reader? Like what would I need that for?

Your kitty cats a theif, wubby?
Every single kitty I've had has gotten run over/stolen/ran away.

[quote name='shrike4242']I guess Dallow will be scratching himself for new reasons now? :whistle2:s

Sony should do $39.99 for the current model and $49.99 for the Rumble.

If they want to clear old stock, then it would be $39.99 or less for the older one.[/QUOTE]

The Sixaxis has been 40 at a lot of places already (don't know if it still is).

[quote name='TFN']

Your kitty cats a theif, wubby?
Every single kitty I've had has gotten run over/stolen/ran away.[/QUOTE]

Yep, can't take your eye off of her for a second if you have something unsecured.

Get a new one and keep him or her inside your place at all times. Indoor cats have way less problems.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Still can't believe controllers are being sold for that much. fuckin' BS.[/quote]Even worse is the Wiimote + nunchuck being $59.98 together.

Sams & Costco are decent places to pick up controllers on the cheaper.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']The Sixaxis has been 40 at a lot of places already (don't know if it still is).[/quote]Amazon.com, at least, as I ordered one for another CAG to get a Wavebird from him.

I'm sure they'll go on-sale somewhere when launched.

Card reader is just to read various types of flash cards.
Just a convenience thing.

Pick up that Triple and Heavenly Sword!
It's Ryebread approved!

I've seen the Wavebirds at most places for $29.99, but that was a year ago at least.

Mmm, sunflower seeds. Looks like I might have to buy my own coffee today, damnit.

I played Lair for the first mission yesterday, and I honestly didn't have a problem with the controls. This game might be getting a raw deal, IMO. Then again, it was just the first mission. But I enjoyed it!

[quote name='Number83']I played Lair for the first mission yesterday, and I honestly didn't have a problem with the controls. This game might be getting a raw deal, IMO. Then again, it was just the first mission. But I enjoyed it![/quote]

Supposedly the first few levels are easy and wide open but later in the game you need more precise/intricate controls. Thats what I heard on the podcasts anyway.

Also, moo goo gai pain isnt that good.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I've seen the Wavebirds at most places for $29.99, but that was a year ago at least.

Mmm, sunflower seeds. Looks like I might have to buy my own coffee today, damnit.[/QUOTE]

At work I go through a bag a day of Jim Beam BBQ flavored sunflower seeds.

In fact I think I need to buy a new bag this morning.

[quote name='dcfox']How do people have Halo 3? Did somebody break street date?[/QUOTE]
Halo 3 has been in people's hands for almost a week now.

It barely leaked on the interwebz last night, but it's all one big clusterfuck right now.

Not enough seeders, so many leechers.

Most people should have it by tonight though.

[quote name='TFN']Some stupid place in Europe, dcfox.

I think it leaked on the internet too. These retards can't wait another five days. :roll:[/quote]
Stupid Europeans.

[quote name='dallow']Oh, and cats can get ticks too TFN.[/quote]

Anything can get ticks. Those fuckers are evil.

*CURSE*

fucking dutchess county and your deer ticks. You gave me Lyme Disease, you fuckers. I want my non-oldness back.:bomb:

speaking of cats mines about 5-6 months old. The point where it is still a kitten and likes to climb and play, but it is almost full grown so it isn't so fun when it is cawing at your leg, or climbing all over my computer desk.

[quote name='zewone']Halo 3 has been in people's hands for almost a week now.

It barely leaked on the interwebz last night, but it's all one big clusterfuck right now.

Not enough seeders, so many leechers.

Most people should have it by tonight though.[/quote]
And are you one of these people? ;)

[quote name='TFN']You paid 39.99 for a Wavebird, Shrike?

I coulda sworn I seen 'em everywhere here for 24.99 new.[/quote]If you can find them, they're normally $24.99 - $29.99 new.

I've checked Target, WM, BB, CC, Kmart and the like, and no one has them in-stock anymore. Occasionally, I'll see them at EB & GS for the above prices.

Try checking online for them sometime, it's a bit of a painful experience.

I remember getting Halo 2 like 2 weeks or something before it came out. Saved me 50 bucks. -phew-
Rented it a few times for multiplayer, but that was it.

[quote name='shrike4242']If you can find them, they're normally $24.99 - $29.99 new.

I've checked Target, WM, BB, CC, Kmart and the like, and no one has them in-stock anymore. Occasionally, I'll see them at EB & GS for the above prices.

Try checking online for them sometime, it's a bit of a painful experience.[/QUOTE]

true dat, went looking for a wavebird at a local wal-mart last night and nothing. I've grown accustomed to the wavebird over the regular GC controller and I wanted to get some muti player smash on, so I just had to settle for a regular controller.

Being "Talk Like A Pirate Day".

Some older female coworkers just came by and gave me my "Pirate Name" sticker, and a pirate hat made out newspaper with name attached.

Looks like Zew is in the spirit as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back