The Fund to Restore SpottedNigels Youth OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TFN']I was just skating to 'Zen' last night.

That sounds good though, do you have to order it?[/quote]

I pre-ordered at the local shop a long-time ago. I know www.accesshiphop.com has copies for I think $23. Totally worth the money.

Nigga I lived down there for a year, I fuckin' know Mexico when I see it.

Everyone using that damn push-to-talk shit on their cell phones. I fucking hate that "bwrrrrt" sound.

Also all the drivers drive like shit.

That nextel chirp?

That shit is just at the malls.

When I worked at A&F thats all I would hear all day. Sometimes it was money though cause they'd tip you 20 bucks or so for bagging their 5,000$ ticket. :p

Buyin that weak shit just to wear it to the mall during a trip to buy more of that weak shit.

I know how them people roll.

Christ and you worked there.

Attention: TFN never gets to ridicule anyone ever again.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']That sounds pretty sick, FB. How much is it?[/quote]

[quote name='fart_bubble']I pre-ordered at the local shop a long-time ago. I know www.accesshiphop.com has copies for I think $23. Totally worth the money[/quote] .

How does one go about securing a setlist?

houstonsetlist.jpg

[quote name='Mojimbo']How does one go about securing a setlist?

houstonsetlist.jpg
[/QUOTE]
At the QotSA show I went to, one of the roadies just gave it to some random chick backstage.

[quote name='TFN']Its really dim and plays the loudest obnoxious techno remixes of pop hits for 3 months at a time. Same CD OVER AND OVER.[/QUOTE]

There also seemed to be about a dozen employees furiously folding shirts. I had to wait at the counter for a half minute or so for the girl there to finish folding a shirt in fact.

Then I got a $25 gift card for my cousin and I know the girl is thinking "Wow, big spender, maybe she can buy a sock or something from the bargain bin." But fuck em.

[quote name='Mojimbo']How does one go about securing a setlist?

houstonsetlist.jpg
[/quote]Be a hot girl.

Or be cool to one of the roadies.
Or the artist hands them out.
Or you get on stage and grab it.

There are usually multiple.

That makes sense.

During the whole 15 minutes it took to set up the Queens' gear after the Arctic Monkeys finished I was wondering about the pros and cons of being a roadie, I decided I value my hearing too much.

Got that Lost In Blue promo stylus/screenwipe set today.

I'll take it out of the wrapping but I doubt I'll use it since it's sorta impractical. Looks cool, though.

[quote name='wubb']There also seemed to be about a dozen employees furiously folding shirts. I had to wait at the counter for a half minute or so for the girl there to finish folding a shirt in fact.

Then I got a $25 gift card for my cousin and I know the girl is thinking "Wow, big spender, maybe she can buy a sock or something from the bargain bin." But fuck em.[/quote]

Hahahah.

It was my first job thanks to my sister that was a manager at the time. Discounts weren't that bad, the people was what really got to me though. So I quit after not getting 1 day of work for a week.

[quote name='Rocko']Got that Lost In Blue promo stylus/screenwipe set today.

I'll take it out of the wrapping but I doubt I'll use it since it's sorta impractical. Looks cool, though.[/quote]Was that stylus the tree-branch looking one?

dullow, when was the last time you caught S'morrissey? He was around in the summer 'cause I remember that he was playing the venue I caught Modest Mouse at in Austin a month later in like June. Does he play Smiths songs?

[quote name='Mojimbo']dullow, when was the last time you caught S'morrissey? He was around in the summer 'cause I remember that he was playing the venue I caught Modest Mouse at in Austin a month later in like June. Does he play Smiths songs?[/quote]Yeah, it was earlier this year... can't remember the exact date though I can look it up online.
Believe it was in May.

He does play Smiths songs.
Recently he's been bringing them back.

In fact on this last tour, he's played some that he never even played live with the Smiths.

So great.

So they rounded up all us pirates and took our picture.

Luckily I'm obscured and blocked so I will post it.
You can only see the top of my hat, in the right.

[quote name='shrike4242']Was that stylus the tree-branch looking one?[/quote]

Yes.

I will be very pissed if BB pennied out more guides, since I was just there to get penny guides.

How long will they hold in-store pickup items, by the way?

[quote name='dallow']So they rounded up all us pirates and took our picture.

[/quote]

The girl 2nd from the left looks fucking scary.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I need to go to the doctor.

These abdominal pains are getting a lil' ridiculous.[/QUOTE]I need to see a doctor too because I've been getting a lot of headaches for a while (pain is in my eyes).

[quote name='TFN']The girl 2nd from the left looks fucking scary.[/quote]Yeah, she does there, but she's actually pretty hot. And knows her sports.

[quote name='dallow']Yeah, it was earlier this year... can't remember the exact date though I can look it up online.
Believe it was in May.

He does play Smiths songs.
Recently he's been bringing them back.

In fact on this last tour, he's played some that he never even played live with the Smiths.

So great.[/QUOTE]That's cool, maybe I'll catch him next time he comes around then. Truth be told I like the idea of Morrissey as a solo artist a lot better than the execution but it would be worth it if he does some Smiths stuff.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I need to see a doctor too because I've been getting a lot of headaches for a while (pain is in my eyes).[/QUOTE]

Let's go.

[quote name='Rocko']Yes.

I will be very pissed if BB pennied out more guides, since I was just there to get penny guides.

How long will they hold in-store pickup items, by the way?[/quote]Seven days from the date the order's been fulfilled.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I need to go to the doctor.

These abdominal pains are getting a lil' ridiculous.[/quote]We've told you time and again, a sex change operation won't fix your unnatural urges. That needs to be handled by a shrink.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']:cry:

I ain't fuckin' around.[/quote]Then, a call to the doctor is a good idea, as you're not fucking around.

Go on, we'll wait for you to get back from being on the phone.

[quote name='shrike4242']Seven days from the date the order's been fulfilled.[/quote]

Mkay. I might order a Forza 2, then.

[quote name='shrike4242']Then, a call to the doctor is a good idea, as you're not fucking around.

Go on, we'll wait for you to get back from being on the phone.[/QUOTE]

I'd call if I knew any doctors round here.

Quick question: Will chili that I cooked on Sunday be OK to eat tomorrow?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']
Quick question: Will chili that I cooked on Sunday be OK to eat if I made it on Sunday?[/quote]

What? Since I don't get the question I advise eating it and telling us the answer.

[quote name='dallow']So they rounded up all us pirates and took our picture.

[/quote]

Any dallow-ees in that picture?

[quote name='Rocko']Mkay. I might order a Forza 2, then.[/quote]

Don't you need a 360 for that, wallaby?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I'd call if I knew any doctors round here.

Quick question: Will chili that I cooked on Sunday be OK to eat tomorrow?[/quote]That's a little beyond my normal hold-time for leftovers without freezing. 3 days is normally my outside limit.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Don't you need a 360 for that, wallaby?[/quote]It's a penny guide, they're worth picking up on the penny cheap even if you don't own the game or the system. You might get the game (and system for it) later, and you already have the guide. Even if you don't, you might able to trade the guide for another guide for something you're looking for.

I did that today with a .hack GU guide that I found I had a dupe of, and I'm swapping it for a Castelvania: PoR guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back