The Fund to Restore SpottedNigels Youth OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='senorwoohoo']fuck, sorry about that. Any answer to my question though?

I'm so distracted, sorry for the fuck-up.[/quote]

Probably getting toward the end of it's life-cycle on that one... depending on storage medium and fridge temp, you might be alright, but you might not want to chance it either.

[quote name='shrike4242']That's a little beyond my normal hold-time for leftovers without freezing. 3 days is normally my outside limit.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, sir, I'll probably toss it.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Thanks, sir, I'll probably toss it.[/quote]Safest bet, especially if your innards aren't in a happy mood.

Which brings up follow-up questions of how long your innards haven't been happy, and what have you eaten before they went funny?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Don't you need a 360 for that, wallaby?[/quote]

Guide. $0.01 on BB's website.

Just ordered, and might order another. :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']Safest bet, especially if your innards aren't in a happy mood.

Which brings up follow-up questions of how long your innards haven't been happy, and what have you eaten before they went funny?[/QUOTE]

Well this isn't stomach related, I don't think. It's an aching pain that's been on and off for about a week or so now.

CommonYeStar: what is the shelf life of chili?
SmarterChild: Good question. I don't know what the shelf life is of chili.
CommonYeStar: why not?
SmarterChild: Trust me. There are reasons why not.
CommonYeStar: :'(
SmarterChild: Dry your eyes. Life is sweet.

It's cooked meat.

It doesn't go bad unless there's mold on it.

If smells ok and looks ok, it's fine to eat.

Wuss. Quit being so dallow.

[quote name='Rocko']Guide. $0.01 on BB's website.

Just ordered, and might order another. :lol:[/quote]After the last time I had issues with ordering multiples of penny guides via BB.com, I'm only picking up multiples if I can get out with them cleanly from an find it on the shelf operation.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Well this isn't stomach related, I don't think. It's an aching pain that's been on and off for about a week or so now.[/quote]I'd spend a few minutes on WebMD.com and see if that can help pinpoint the issue. For doctors, I'd suggest checking with the online directory for whatever health insurance you have, if you have it. Otherwise, you might have some issue trying to find it.

[quote name='Rocko']Damn you Shrike, I wish I could find someone to swap for PoR. I want that guide but none of my GS's had it. D=[/quote]I didn't realize I already had a copy of it when I opened up the box I received yesterday, as all my guides are stuck in boxes in the basement. They used to be in a bookcase (soon to be two bookcases when we're done with the basement work), and easy enough to see. I checked my master list and saw it was already on there. Spoke with the CAG who I knew had it, saw that he had .hack GU Vol 1 as a guide he wanted, and boom, deal sealed.

Trust me, he was the only CAG who I saw that had one. Also, I found I had a Devil Summoner guide after all. :dunce:

Shit. Put on your walkman with some techno, grab a denim jacket, and go to your nearest stuck-in-the-80s neighborhood.

There will be red barrels everywhere.

Just start punching them. Behold: cooked meat.

You think that shit goes bad? Talk to Billy Lee about the shit. He knows.

[quote name='TFN']Forza got released for the Wii yesterday, Frosty.[/quote]

Wow... and here I thought Forza was a MS exclusive, much like PGR is, or GT on the PS systems.

That should be que for you to stay the fuck off of your computer...

...and never come back. :]!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Wow... and here I thought Forza was a MS exclusive, much like PGR is, or GT on the PS systems.[/quote]

:shock: :shame:

[quote name='shrike4242']After the last time I had issues with ordering multiples of penny guides via BB.com, I'm only picking up multiples if I can get out with them cleanly from an find it on the shelf operation.[/quote]

Oh? Maybe I'll stick to one, then, and look for more on the shelf.

[quote name='TFN']That should be que for you to stay the fuck off of your computer...

...and never come back. :]!

:shock: :shame:[/quote]

You didn't quote therefore I didn't hear that comment.

[quote name='fart_bubble']I swear, if people don't vote for the nerd thread in the year end awards, they are dumb. That shit is solid gold[/quote]

I don't know, the trade scams thread is a pretty awesome thread.

[quote name='Strell']Shit. Put on your walkman with some techno, grab a denim jacket, and go to your nearest stuck-in-the-80s neighborhood.

There will be red barrels everywhere.

Just start punching them. Behold: cooked meat.

You think that shit goes bad? Talk to Billy Lee about the shit. He knows.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='fart_bubble']I swear, if people don't vote for the nerd thread in the year end awards, they are dumb. That shit is solid gold[/QUOTE]
Every thread on these boards is a nerd thread.

[quote name='Rocko']Oh? Maybe I'll stick to one, then, and look for more on the shelf.[/quote]One copy of a guide tends not to attract attention. More than one, it tends to stick out.

And doing an instore pickup order for guides with Shadowrun and Forza 2 has been 2 for 2 for me. I looked for other ones in-person and didn't have any luck.

Looks like Viva Pinata and SPM Prima are pennied as well. Guess I'll look for those when I pick up Forza. I really hope they still have Viva Pinata when I go as I actually want that guide to use for myself.

When I find myself in the same Halo 3 game as you TFN I'm gonna kill you good. And also hard. Especially if you're on my team. Just so I can hear some :baby:

I don't even talk when I play, just when spoken to.

Muchless whine about a rabbit killing me. Why do you hate me anyways? :/

Nigga plz.

I probably sound like more of a man than you anyways. 8]

Are you jealous of my lifestyle as a macdaddy? Is that why you want to kill me in a video game?

[quote name='TFN']Nigga plz.

I probably sound like more of a man than you anyways. 8]

Are you jealous of my lifestyle as a macdaddy? Is that why you want to kill me in a video game?[/QUOTE]

Ninja, a commited relationship with one female who's not even puttin out doesn't make you a macdaddy. I want to kill you because you used to work at Abercrombie.

You must not catch up on reading, PR. :p

Thats not very nice though, wanting to kill someone because they worked a certain place. :( :baby:

[quote name='Pookymeister']fuckER. Just turned on Earth Defense Force to see that it doesn't auto save and I played through 15 missions last nite for nothing.[/quote]
image.php

Wow, that sucks Pooky.

I went back one day to play San Andreas and I was so used to the auto-saving of other games that I played through to where you get to the country in one sitting.. and turned it off.. lost it all. :[

Stupid sales.

Now I gotta go to Frys AND TRU on the way home.

Don't know if I should get 3 PS3 games and Wii points.
Or 1 PS2, 1 Wii, and 1 DS game plus Wii points.

[quote name='TFN']My Best Buy has a fuckton of guides. Where do I see if they're pennied out or not?[/quote]Check the Wiki for starters. I believe it's up to date with the exception of the drops at BB today, which are Forza 2, the Prima guide for Super Paper Mario and Viva Pinata.

Avast!!! Landlubbers beware! Me new keyboard came in an' me plan to be observin' Talk Like A Pirate Day! Any scurvy dogs if'n disagree can parlay in Davy Jones locker! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!:bomb:
piratekeyboardyd9.jpg

I forgot today was Talk Like A Pirate Day. Ironically, I wore an MSI shirt with a cassette tape wearing an eye patch today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back