The funniest show the OTT doesn't watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']Goddammit... I wish I could see that North Star Gun and Pawn testimony video again.

:cry:[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, I'll post a dramatic reenactment of it on my youtube page.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']?

Die.[/QUOTE]

It's funny how you've absorbed one of my CAG enemies.

:lol:

Johnnycakes:

I've got a 48 hour code wif your name on it!

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']San Jose Taiko is in Tejas? They're an awesome local group. Ayumi's brother used to be in it.[/QUOTE]

They're barely local now, mang. They're legit one of the biggest groups in the taiko community. :lol:
(I do hear they do a lot of community focused stuff though.)

It's awesome Ayumi's brother used to play with them. I'm going to on Tuesday for a few hours when they workshop with us, after seeing them tomorrow. Can't. fucking. Wait. :)

[quote name='manthing']NickelBrak

BrokeBrakMountain[/QUOTE]
I'll kill you.

I don't know - I'm not paying attention to it. :cool:

-

Do they just keep pushing the ban back, or what?

[quote name='tiredfornow']It works off and on, zewonebeerleft. You won't be able to log into your console.[/QUOTE]

Ouch. I was never able to log in until right now and I checked like everyday, but Trakan is saying the same thing...

Goddamnit.

When you first log in to xbox.com you get that payment update thing. If you reload xbox.com it takes you to your profile page but your console still won't let you in. I think twakan figured out a way to spend your points as well but he says it only works every couple of times. :(

I'm really, really tempted to trade my DS Lite for a PSP slim, since other than that new Zelda that will suck dick, there's nothing coming out in the rest of this year that I want to play. Would this be a mistake?
___
Pretty excited to tear it up at my friend's show tonight. None of the local HxC $$$$$$s will be there so it will be good times.

DS and PSP both suck dick.

Portable games blow. I'd rather have a PSP tho, since you can at least play NES, PS1, and SNES games and such.

Defense Grid is a really sick game, if anyone is looking for a good XBLA (or PC) title.

[quote name='zewone']DS and PSP both suck dick.

Portable games blow. I'd rather have a PSP tho, since you can at least play NES, PS1, and SNES games and such.[/QUOTE]

That's one of the big reasons I want one. I mean, it's possible on the DS, but it's pretty fucking terrible. Some dude in the Canada forum wants to do a straight up trade, and I'm probably gonna do it. Do any of you guys have the tools for c?w

And peace walker...oh my fucking god. I want to play it so bad it hurts.
____
Last night I knew my friend and this chick were fooling around, so I played Come Together and texted him telling him to turn on the radio. It was laughs.

EDIT:
If I ever start getting real hours or a raise, I will buy us dingoos. Until then, it's not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back