The funniest show the OTT doesn't watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive lol @ the local Ford dealer wanting $172 to make me another key for my car, since it's one of those chip keys and I only have one.

What a racket.

It looks like you can only program a new chip key yourself if you have two. I only got one with the car.

I found a locksmith that will do it for $100 less, though. I thought a dealer would charge more, but that's just ridiculous.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I'm gonna fucking kill st0neface for not hearing the past two CunninLynguists albums.

Also, expect some kind of ridiculous bullshit tomorrow.[/QUOTE]Where the hell has he been?

[quote name='manthing']Do albinos count as any race?[/QUOTE]

No, they're just pigmentless versions of their race.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I'm gonna fucking kill st0neface for not hearing the past two CunninLynguists albums.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Liquid 2']Where the hell has he been?[/QUOTE]

They fell through the cracks, I was into some other albums at the time when they dropped and I just never caught up. I've heard shit off both, just never either album straight through.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Brother Ali >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the world.[/QUOTE]

This is true.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Where the hell has he been?[/QUOTE]

*insert witty comment I can't fucking think of right now*

I can't wait for the cops to show up tonight. I know it's gonna happen.

======================================

And I'm listening to Dirty Acres now. Christ, Kno is such a beast.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Do you always dress in that chicken suit while drinking? Or is that only for very special occasions?[/QUOTE]

:lol: Only for special occasions, like the costume beer pong tournament I played in or Halloween.

Goddammit... I wish I could see that North Star Gun and Pawn testimony video again.

:cry:

I have 3 hours and 25 minutes worth of Big Mike on my YouTube channel... :lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']If I use Games for Windows Live on my PC with Fallout 3, can I get nerd points?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

[quote name='Brak']Goddammit... I wish I could see that North Star Gun and Pawn testimony video again.

:cry:[/QUOTE]
Where'd you get the Jewelry Mom ?. . . Where'd you get the Jewelry . . .?
Brando would have wept.

Another kid's Birthday party today- but this time it's my kid's- so I will enjoy it at the expense of other parents losing half their Saturday for a change.

Muhahahahahaha.

[quote name='manthing']I like to think WooHoo will be wearing foam Hulk Hands while drinking his Incredible Hulks[/QUOTE]

Your wit is impeccable.

[quote name='h3llbring3r'] Another kid's Birthday party today- but this time it's my kid's- so I will enjoy it at the expense of other parents losing half their Saturday for a change.

Muhahahahahaha.[/QUOTE]

You should throw a special party or your kid.
A re-tile the master bath party.

Think of all the free child labor.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Liquid, who are you seeing tonight?[/QUOTE]

Asobi Seksu.

Did you see my post earlier about seeing Peelander Z instead of Experimental Dental School and (on the other stage) The Pains of Being Pure at Heart/The Depreciation Guild?

And tomorrow night is San Jose Taiko, who I might be more excited about than the rest. :D

[quote name='Liquid 2']Peelander Z puts on one of the best shows I've ever seen. Definitely glad I went to that show over XDS (although I saw, and spoke to XDS while walking back to my car; they invited me to shoot them an email so we could become internet friends :lol:).[/QUOTE]
:eek:

I can't really say. Not much today, but on and off tomorrow for sure. If you see me on here, I can probably be convinced to get on. I gotta fix the fan in my audio receiver though. Gonna get to that in a few minutes.

Hey, JFD. I thought you were going to get me a year of Live. Now I see that you're getting it for yourself very soon.

Where'd you get the jewelery from, Johnny?

Where'd you get the jewelery?

Another Dreamworks Animation movie screening today...I'm thinking it's 'How To Train Your Dragon', or even maybe 'Shrek The Fourth'.

Either way, free movie is always cool.

[quote name='rickshankshaw']I'll get to it in another fifty years.[/QUOTE]

I'll be waiting.

Michael+Jackson+Jackson_popcorn.gif

I got my shipping confirmation for my PS3 on Tuesday and I still haven't received it even though I paid 10 bucks for 2 day air shipping. What the fuck? :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back