The funniest show the OTT doesn't watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought yesterday's woot shirt.

Kitty_Gratisjr1Detail.png

Does anyone know when the "new" ECA Amazon codes came out, as far as being able to stack old and new codes? I applied one code to my DJ Hero order when they offered that free membership, so I'm wondering if the new codes came out after that so I can try and apply one of the new ones.

[quote name='Rocko']Zewone, have you played Bowser's Inside Story?[/QUOTE]

No. I've been really busy. I haven't had much time for games.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Speaking of drunks, didn't the chief OTT drunkard want my old 360 HDD?[/QUOTE]

He did.

Said friend can't find the damn hard drive though. I told him if he didn't, dig up some cash.

:beer:

[quote name='marten']He did.

Said friend can't find the damn hard drive though. I told him if he didn't, dig up some cash.

:beer:[/QUOTE]

Ok, it's here when you're ready, just shoot me a PM.

Did you get that video game yet, Marklershed? I got your check today.[quote name='Maklershed']You're gonna pass on Lost Planet 2 and Uncharted 2 cause you bought that stupid plane game?

*head asplodes*[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='Eviltude']Wow, where did you get that rabbitt? I had some Corsendonk the day after I turned 21 and it was pretty amazing, but that looks like a step up.[/QUOTE]

I picked up a bottle at excellent little store in Cleveland. Check beerfly @ www.beeradvocate.com to see if you can find it anywhere.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']How is this legal? What if pepsi showed up to your house and said "I don't like the way you drink this soda, so I'll just be taking it all with me. Goodbye." Wouldn't that be theft? I mean, you paid for those games and they're your property, same thing with the points.[/QUOTE]

You don't own digital distribution.

[quote name='rabbitt']I've seen Corsendonk at a few stores before. Maybe I'll pick up a bottle next time I'm out. Which beer did you have, Evil?[/QUOTE]

I had the "Pater Dubbel", whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean.

Marcy Playground's "Sex and Candy" just dropped on my playlist. I haven't heard this in awhile. Great jam.

Finally found my exact route I took driving into London. I may be able to trace all my steps now through street view.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yeah, I still haven't played the Ghost Busters demo that I downloaded way back when.[/QUOTE]

There was a ghost busters demo?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']why does my mouth taste like quickcrete and drywall?[/QUOTE]

What room are you demoing now CF?

Also, rabbitt every time I see your sig I think of this:
fAbelEs0EO37Vr1.jpg

[quote name='rabbitt']What the hell is that? Have you ever watched it?[/QUOTE]
Yes. Remember when Disney tried to make tween action films (like the Black Hole). This was their action/superhero foray (no where near the caliber of The Black Hole). It is so extremely bad it's good w- campy- cheesy theme song to boot. I think there are some clips on youtube.

Edit: It's a MST3k grade film, this is entirely representative:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkJqjwrjZU4

[quote name='h3llbring3r']What room are you demoing now CF?

[/QUOTE]

Where is my cursor? :mad:

Anyway, downstairs basement half bath utility room.
I got 95% of the drywall down and insulation out.
I poured some quick-crete floor leveling compound tonight -- that was fun.
Tomorrow, The rest of the house (save the basement family room) is getting the carpet ripped out thanks to Cap'n Jake McFleabag. (It was in future plans, but since it will make the aftermath of getting rid of whatever fleas he's brought home easier, it's happening now).

fuck, I should go to bed.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Where is my cursor? :mad:

Anyway, downstairs basement half bath utility room.
I got 95% of the drywall down and insulation out.
I poured some quick-crete floor leveling compound tonight -- that was fun.
Tomorrow, The rest of the house (save the basement family room) is getting the carpet ripped out thanks to Cap'n Jake McFleabag. (It was in future plans, but since it will make the aftermath of getting rid of whatever fleas he's brought home easier, it's happening now).

fuck, I should go to bed.[/QUOTE]
You wanna come help me re-tile my my master bath . . . :lol:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Yes. Remember when Disney tried to make tween action films (like the Black Hole). This was their action/superhero foray. It is so bad it's good. campy- cheesy theme song to boot. I think there are some clips on youtube.

Edit: It's a MST3k grade film, this is entirely representative:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkJqjwrjZU4[/QUOTE]

Nauseating. Even the alcohol isn't numbing enough to watch more than that clip.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']You wanna come help me re-tile my my master bath . . . :lol:[/QUOTE]

Sure. I have some vacation coming. Just make sure you have some good beer. Grout lines don't need to be straight, do they? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back