The funniest show the OTT doesn't watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='st0neface']That only works on office shit though, a lot of online homework is message board or flash (or something similar) based.[/QUOTE]

If you're working on anything important like that in a web browser, do it in office or a text editor or whatever first. That way if your browser crashes or your session times out or something goes wonky with your connection... you're not fuct. I learned that the hard way when writing my yearly performance review. :(

The two things in my young life that fueled my most intense nightmares was the ventriloquist dummy episode of The Twilight Zone and V. And it appears V is making a comeback soon. Turrified. :cold:

[quote name='Maklershed']The two things in my young life that fueled my most intense nightmares was the ventriloquist dummy episode of The Twilight Zone and V. And it appears V is making a comeback soon. Turrified. :cold:[/QUOTE]

That twilight zone episode is awesome.

Awesome tomato stash.

[quote name='Maklershed']The two things in my young life that fueled my most intense nightmares was the ventriloquist dummy episode of The Twilight Zone and V. And it appears V is making a comeback soon. Turrified. :cold:[/QUOTE]

Mine was Chucky from Child's Play. I love those movies now though, good comedy.

Never saw V, I definitely want to check out the new remake though.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']We were watching Supernatural on my PS3 and my wife said "Eviltude is always online."[/QUOTE]

:lol: Yeah, if I'm home my PS3 is normally on whether I'm using it or not. Most of the time I'll do some homework and either watch something on it or take breaks and play something for a little while. I find that I really do get more work done with it on, because I'm not tempted to change the channel.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']We were watching Supernatural on my PS3 and my wife said "Eviltude is always online."[/QUOTE]

Do you have Frisky on your PS3 friends list? His PS3 must be on 24/7. And I almost never see him playing anything. He must just use the PS3 to heat the house.

[quote name='Maklershed']Do you have Frisky on your PS3 friends list? His PS3 must be on 24/7. And I almost never see him playing anything. He must just use the PS3 to heat the house.[/QUOTE]

:lol: If he wanted to heat his house, he'd have a 360.

[quote name='Maklershed']@Rocko - That is fucking incredible.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rabbitt']Chilling. I love how she tells a story.[/QUOTE]

Yes and yes. I'm blown away.

I'm no $$$ but I must admit that my eyes may have moistened a tad while watching it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']:lol: If he wanted to heat his house, he'd have a 360.[/QUOTE]

I'm not just saying this because I'm partial to the 360 but my Xblox casts no heat. Meanwhile, my PS3 will raise the temperature of my room 5 degrees.

[quote name='Maklershed']Do you have Frisky on your PS3 friends list? His PS3 must be on 24/7. And I almost never see him playing anything. He must just use the PS3 to heat the house.[/QUOTE]

No, I don't. People have a lot of different uses for their PS3, which range from heating your house like frisky to recording videos like bigmike. Personally, I play a lot of games and watch a ton of tv shows/movies on it. Out of everyone I have on my list from CAG, I'm definitely on the most (even TMK isn't on that much these days :hot:), but I have friends on there that are always on...always...

My PS3 makes my room warmer, but no warmer than it would get when I had my PS2 in here. I know people always complain about noise from the PS3 too, but mine is no more than a whisper.

[quote name='Rocko']My 360 doesn't seem to give off any noticeable heat, but it is kind of ridiculously loud.[/QUOTE]

Either I'm dating your Xbox 360 or my girlfriend is your video game console.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm no $$$ but I must admit that my eyes may have moistened a tad while watching it.

I'm not just saying this because I'm partial to the 360 but my Xblox casts no heat. Meanwhile, my PS3 will raise the temperature of my room 5 degrees.[/QUOTE]

I know, I'm just playing into a cliche.

[quote name='zewone']I'm really full. Had some clam chowder from Pismo Beach in a bread bowl.[/QUOTE]

That sounds amazing.

I like Eviltude because he sends me titty messages.

Heh.

I downloaded that Lost Planet 2 demo and plan on getting Uncharted 2, so add me if you guys are going to play either of them. I also have nearly every PSN game out. At last count I have 36, I think.

I had actually forgotten that both those games were coming out. I have to hold off on any more game purchases since I just bought four new ones in the last month.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Will you buy a new one, zew zew zew?[/QUOTE]

My box is still working fine. I guess I'll find out tomorrow if I need a new gamertag.

[quote name='Maklershed']You're gonna pass on Lost Planet 2 and Uncharted 2 cause you bought that stupid plane game?

*head asplodes*[/QUOTE]

What? Which part of "four games" did you not understand? It has nothing to do with one game in particular.

[quote name='zewone']My box is still working fine. I guess I'll find out tomorrow if I need a new gamertag.[/QUOTE]

Oh, it only bans your gamertag? That's not such a big deal.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What? Which part of "four games" did you not understand? It has nothing to do with one game in particular.[/QUOTE]

I think you'd be receptive to a new purchase if you only bought three games. :lol:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oh, it only bans your gamertag? That's not such a big deal.[/QUOTE]

They usually ban the box. I'd rather them have done that. Now I'm going to lose 3 prepaid years.

[quote name='Maklershed']I think you'd be receptive to a new purchase if you only bought three games. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Maybe, but I love that IL2 game, so kiss my ass!

Plus, I have to leave something for Christmas otherwise my family will just end up buying me shit I don't want.

Hell yes. Get some Canadian Club.

[quote name='zewone'] Now I'm going to lose 3 prepaid years.[/QUOTE]

Oh shit.

Did you have any xbox arcade games?

I really wish they would release more disc based games in the PSN like they did with Burnout. I guess it would be hard to pull off as game sizes get bigger and bigger, but I still got 215 GB left.. :cool:

[quote name='zewone']They usually ban the box. I'd rather them have done that. Now I'm going to lose 3 prepaid years.[/QUOTE]

Oooh, ouch, right, I forgot about that.

Do you lose your XBL points as well?

Yeah, but I only had like 200 points.

[quote name='Maklershed']
Oh shit.

Did you have any xbox arcade games?[/QUOTE]

Yep. A bunch. That's going to suck too. And the DLC.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Maybe, but I love that IL2 game, so kiss my ass!

Plus, I have to leave something for Christmas otherwise my family will just end up buying me shit I don't want.[/QUOTE]
What were the 4 games you bought?

[quote name='rabbitt']Do I drink again tonight, OTT?[/QUOTE]
Does your liver hurt yet? If no, then go for it.
I'm drinking PBR for the second night in a row.

[quote name='Eviltude']What were the 4 games you bought?

I'm drinking PBR for the second night in a row.[/QUOTE]

IL2, Batmang, Need For Speed Shift and Halo Wars.

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, but I only had like 200 points.

Yep. A bunch. That's going to suck too. And the DLC.[/QUOTE]

How is this legal? What if pepsi showed up to your house and said "I don't like the way you drink this soda, so I'll just be taking it all with me. Goodbye." Wouldn't that be theft? I mean, you paid for those games and they're your property, same thing with the points.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']IL2, Batmang, Need For Speed Shift and Halo Wars.[/QUOTE]

Need for Speed looks surprisingly fun and Batman demo was fun. I've never heard of IL2. And why would you buy Halo Wars? So you can get back in touch with the crippled penguin?

[quote name='Eviltude']
I'm drinking PBR for the second night in a row.[/QUOTE]

Not yet, no. I only had a little bit last night (but apparently enough to spill some on my jeans).

If I drink tonight, it's going to be a whole bottle of this:

193567997_94810f8f62.jpg

[quote name='Maklershed']Sweet. So you got it then. Have you tried it yet?[/QUOTE]

Yup. It's so :drool:. Except for the movies, I know nothing about Batman but it doesn't seem to take away from my enjoyment.

[quote name='Eviltude']Need for Speed looks surprisingly fun and Batman demo was fun. I've never heard of IL2. And why would you buy Halo Wars? So you can get back in touch with the crippled penguin?[/QUOTE]

NFS is awesome. It just plays so well and the cars are completely cash. I'm actually using the car I have in real life. As for Halo Wars, I like RTS and I like the Halo universe (more so the books than the games) so I went for it. Plus, I really enjoyed the demo.

@TFN - damn

@Temp - ditto. I actually learned a lot because I didn't know about 3/4 of the villains they list. And of the people I did know, I didn't really know their back story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back