The funniest show the OTT doesn't watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='rabbitt']Nauseating. Even the alcohol isn't numbing enough to watch more than that clip.[/QUOTE]
That movie require more than just alcohol. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Sure. I have some vacation coming. Just make sure you have some good beer. Grout lines don't need to be straight, do they? ;)[/QUOTE]
Grout- fuck that noise- you have to get on your knees and use trowels, floats, sponges and shit for that. Let's just use caulking guns and scrape the excess off with razors when we sober up.

I swear to god, I am going to strangle my roommates in the morning. I work 14 hours today and when I get home I am locked out of the apartment. I bang on the door, bang on the window and call their phones for 20 straight minutes and nobody wakes up. Finally had to get call an RA to let me in.

Now I have wake up in a little over 5 hours and I don't think I am gonna get to bed anytime soon with how angry I am. :bomb:

It isn't a paid job or anything. I am doing remodeling for my hall (Church.).

EDIT: I do have a key, but there is like a night lock that can only be locked or unlocked from the inside. Well they locked that, so I had no way of getting in even with my key. I come home at midnight or later all the time, so they should have known better.

Peelander Z puts on one of the best shows I've ever seen. Definitely glad I went to that show over XDS (although I saw, and spoke to XDS while walking back to my car; they invited me to shoot them an email so we could become internet friends :lol:).

Dare I troll the Deals forum? Just realized that there is a lot of irony over the fact that the mods have been deleting the discussions of leaked content, yet it is perfectly acceptable to post leaked BB, TRU, Fry's etc. ads.

Damn budge. So your roommates knew you were on your way home and they dead bolted the door anyway?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']

Edit: It's a MST3k grade film, this is entirely representative:
[/QUOTE]

MST3k :whee:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did you get that video game yet, Marklershed? I got your check today.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Ah yeah I did. Feedback coming your way.

[quote name='darthbudge']Dare I troll the Deals forum? Just realized that there is a lot of irony over the fact that the mods have been deleting the discussions of leaked content, yet it is perfectly acceptable to post leaked BB, TRU, Fry's etc. ads.[/QUOTE]

Not the same thing.

You should see the Superman Batman :br: thread. ~25% of the posts are people giving their O-pinoins of the movie before it's release date

[quote name='Maklershed']It never worked. :(

I just bit the bullet and bought a new one right afterwards. A black one cause I have jungle fever.[/QUOTE]

Wait, it never worked period? Even with regular batteries, or just the play and charge kit?

[quote name='Brak']Why are all Sony fanboys - legit - mentally retarded?
[/QUOTE]

Wait, I like Uncharted. Does that mean I have Ass-Burgers?

:whistle2:(

Which group has a more severe case of autism ... Nintendo fanboys or Sony fanboys?

[quote name='munch']Wait, it never worked period? Even with regular batteries, or just the play and charge kit?[/QUOTE]

I meant it worked while plugged in but the wireless never worked.

fuck this twitter shit I'll go make a vid right now explaining everything

Where is it!? :bomb:

[quote name='darthbudge']It isn't a paid job or anything. I am doing remodeling for my hall (Church.).

EDIT: I do have a key, but there is like a night lock that can only be locked or unlocked from the inside. Well they locked that, so I had no way of getting in even with my key. I come home at midnight or later all the time, so they should have known better.[/QUOTE]

Man, working for free? Where the hell do you come from!?

Amazon is pretty awesome. I emailed them to see if they would apply a second ECA code (from the new batch) to my DJ Hero order since people were getting them to stack. They said they couldn't, so instead they lowered the price of the game by $10 for me.

Now it costs me $4. :]

[quote name='Rocko']Isn't that NY's fault, though?[/QUOTE]

Partly, yes, but amazon could fight it. NY's claim for why amazon should collect taxes is so ridiculous and it would never stand up in court. Newegg was forced to collect NYS tax as well but they fought it and now they don't anymore. Amazon just doesn't want to fight it.

Look at this shit. Our state charges a tax on retailers to collect sales tax. That's a tax on a tax! fucking retarded.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2009/09/new_state_fee_aggravates_retai.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back