2 (100%)
Current Ad is 8/22 - 8/28/18
Weekly Ad:
https://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/082218/pdf/OLFSI_082218.pdf

Current Trade in Promos:

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of the same game (same system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?
The console, power cable, av cable, and controller. Sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3DS XL trade would be console, charger, and stylus. Some have reported being charged a refurb fee for missing the stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.

Does the Pro Membership B2G1 coupon apply to only games, or accessories as well?
The coupon applies to both games and accessories, per the wording on the coupon.

I have a $XX.xx pre-owned reward certificate, and I want to use it on a B2G1 transaction. Should I?
It depends. If the three games are equal value, do not use your certificate. The value of the certificate would be applied to the free game, which would not benefit you. If one game is more expensive, you can use the certificate to make it the same value as the other two games ($5 reward certificate applied to transaction with two $10 games and one $15 game would make all three games $10).

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO:
ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can start adding monthly SKU conversions here if people would like. Didn't know if that's something people would be interested in.

What are sku conversions and how do people usually use them? Thank you offering.
GameStop will occasionally take games that are new and sealed and reassign them the SKU for a used copy, so you can get a brand new copy at the cheaper used price

Unless it changed, you'd be refunded your purchase price ($12). As for the points, you'd have to call GS CS and have them refund your points. Hold onto the original/return receipt as well.
Last time I used a coupon on a preowned item that I ended up returning, they gave me the store credit for the amount I paid for the game and the remainder ($25 coupon) paid in cash. Maybe I just got lucky.

This time around,I had a bunch of trades for my first set of 3 switches. This included more than 6 games, controllers, and a purchase of xbox card. The 6 games triggered the extra 30% but the xbox card didn't trigger the 40% fortnite bonus on games AND accessories. After checking the receipt and explaining to the manager, he gave me my additional trade 'credit' in cash.

Just pays to be patient and calm and they're usually more than willing to work with you.

Heads up, new marketing kit dropped and the 40% bump towards digital currency will continue till 7/22 for the time being. So you have some options if you can't get trades in or values don't go back up before the 8th.
something a mole would say!!!

Last time I used a coupon on a preowned item that I ended up returning, they gave me the store credit for the amount I paid for the game and the remainder ($25 coupon) paid in cash. Maybe I just got lucky.

This time around,I had a bunch of trades for my first set of 3 switches. This included more than 6 games, controllers, and a purchase of xbox card. The 6 games triggered the extra 30% but the xbox card didn't trigger the 40% fortnite bonus on games AND accessories. After checking the receipt and explaining to the manager, he gave me my additional trade 'credit' in cash.

Just pays to be patient and calm and they're usually more than willing to work with you.
Man people here gonna be PO'ed if the fortnite promo disappeared

I can start adding monthly SKU conversions here if people would like. Didn't know if that's something people would be interested in.
If you have the time I'm sure that would be greatly appreciated. I've gotten a lot of newly converted stuff still sealed over the years from conversions I've been able to catch and it's pretty nice. Last thing I've noticed to disappear from the website is the HZD collectors edition, so I assume that's a recent conversion (not that there are any left anywhere).

Hey, did anyone the Hylian Shield 2DS XL, and if so, how do you like it? Also, does it show at most stores in everyone's areas of the country? I want to get one, but probably won't have the funds for a month or so, and I just want to gauge demand. It seems like all stores in my area have units, so unless some mad rush happens for some reason, I should be OK.

I've noticed Gamestop's site being more aggressive against bots lately, least in my querying of their site there seems to be a much tighter limit on how often you can make requests, also they seem to be attempting to implement some protection against scraping the in-store data

I've noticed Gamestop's site being more aggressive against bots lately, least in my querying of their site there seems to be a much tighter limit on how often you can make requests, also they seem to be attempting to implement some protection against scraping the in-store data
With what has happened recently, please watch what you're posting. CAGs are not the only ones viewing these forums. This doesn't need to be another GS thread shut down.

Loose lips sink ships.

With what has happened recently, please watch what you're posting. CAGs are not the only ones viewing these forums. This doesn't need to be another GS thread shut down.

Loose lips sink ships.
This is Cheapassgamer, not Stealfromgamestopgamer, maybe this thread should be shutdown if people are gonna start slamming people for not letting them blatantly steal from the company

b2g1 glitch items are being delivered today. [username removed]

k4X4bbu.png

This is Cheapassgamer, not Stealfromgamestopgamer, maybe this thread should be shutdown if people are gonna start slamming people for not letting them blatantly steal from the company
You mean like the B2G1 glitch that you were just boasting about, the same one discordspy just posted showing
a $700+ device for free?
Get out of here with your non-sense. I was trying to be nice in my previous post, but I guess we can't always have nice things.

switch values now are sick, nice bump this am
I'm still seeing the base $22.50. Are you seeing something different?

Does anyone happen to know the return address for an online order? It didn't come with a return address on the packing slip. I'm not bothered about paying to send it back, just need to know where to send the damn thing to.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

Man I can't wait to see more brag posts about a glitched deal that wasn't shared, followed by the righteous justifications of why its okay to rip GS off for thousands of dollars but that small time flippers should be burned at the stake. IATCG will break his hands with the speed he'll be sending reports to corporate lol

This is how you go full-on hypocrite in 10 posts or less.

One - first starts out as a moron since he's dumb enough to post stuff he obviously picked up from Blackbeard's Discord server:

Guys. If you missed out on the B2G1 glitch, I am fucking sorry. @lumas101 is the MVP GOAT for 2018 hands down.
Two - further dumbass since he waves it out there for everyone to see:

I got 2 Xbox One X, 2 PS3 Slims, and a bunch of Rockstar and COD games for $230
Three - yet more dumbass since he keeps posting about it:

Gamestop filled every order far as I'm aware, I have all my stuff sitting in my living room
Four - even more dumbass since no one gives a shit about someone else getting a deal they had no idea about:

one of my X is a project scorpio edition, nice
Five - keeps on going:

not sure what a nuddie pic is lol
Six - it's not just all about you:

Not sure how stating what I got in the sale is running my mouth, but have a good rest of the evening my bud
Seven - looks like he's planning to dump stuff he doesn't need after scamming GS:

Ouch lol

Seeing as how everything shipped with separate receipts will they let you just do a return of part of the B2G1 order
Eight - oh look, we've gone full-on dumbass hypocrite.

Appears I was right, 10 posts or less to go full-on hypocrite. Yeah, stuff like this, once in a while, it's worth breaking post silence to point out the galactic-level hypocrisy of some people.

Does anyone happen to know the return address for an online order? It didn't come with a return address on the packing slip. I'm not bothered about paying to send it back, just need to know where to send the damn thing to.

From my shipping label I received, here is the return address. They had it in all caps.

"Return to GameStop.com

To return or exchange an item to GameStop.com, include the packing list, identify the reason for the return, and send it to the address on the return shipping label."

GAMESTOP.COM

GAMESTOP.COM RETURNS - DEPT L

625 WEST PORT PARKWAY

GRAPEVINE, TX 76051

Didn't even have the money to legitimately participate in this sale.  If only I had $700 and known about this glitch.  I'd probably finally have an Xbox One and/or a PS4.  :whistle2:(

This is how you go full-on hypocrite in 10 posts or less.

One - first starts out as a moron since he's dumb enough to post stuff he obviously picked up from Blackbeard's Discord server:
Two - further dumbass since he waves it out there for everyone to see:

Three - yet more dumbass since he keeps posting about it:

Four - even more dumbass since no one gives a shit about someone else getting a deal they had no idea about:

Five - keeps on going:

Six - it's not just all about you:

Seven - looks like he's planning to dump stuff he doesn't need after scamming GS:

Eight - oh look, we've gone full-on dumbass hypocrite.

Appears I was right, 10 posts or less to go full-on hypocrite. Yeah, stuff like this, once in a while, it's worth breaking post silence to point out the galactic-level hypocrisy of some people.
There should be a couple more words in front of hypocrite such as dumb, moronic and attention seeking whore (of a).

Do they still give out UPS labels if you call them? I've returned maybe 30 packages over the last few years and never paid for shipping. I haven't bought anything online in the past year or so.

How does the dreaded trade ban work? Everything was going great until I gave my I.D. then bam it says I'm banned. I know I havent even come close to 1k this month let alone 2k. How long do these last?
You could have been banned for something else. They can hit you with promotion abuse for anything they feel like.

People like Jewrye/Jurai just wants to brag how awesome they are in order to obtain more internet fans coz they can't comprehend anything else in their tiny little brain...how does someone so mundane achieve such a thing? By purposely posting it everywhere & notifying GS of the glitch so everyone else's open/processing orders are cancelled & then claim "None of my orders got cancelled :whee: I'm one of the few people that got all my orders shipped coz I'm so amazingly awesome, adore me NOW"

SMH

People like Jewrye/Jurai just wants to brag how awesome they are in order to obtain more internet fans coz they can't comprehend anything else in their tiny little brain...how does someone so mundane achieve such a thing? By purposely posting it everywhere & notifying GS of the glitch so everyone else's open/processing orders are cancelled & then claim "None of my orders got cancelled :whee: I'm one of the few people that got all my orders shipped coz I'm so amazingly awesome, adore me NOW"
SMH
Ah, nothing says like self-righteousness like piling on yet slandering the Jews while you’re at it. Nice.

Nes classic controllers in stock in stores. Also found this for 1 cent.[attachment=30496:EA8D2584-43B7-4F90-A312-0B3DE728769F.jpeg]

Lol my post got removed o_O I guess Jewrye/Jurai's internet fans raged about it lol but shrike's post still remains, hmmmm, very interesting indeed...

Lol my post got removed o_O I guess Jewrye/Jurai's internet fans raged about it lol but shrike's post still remains, hmmmm, very interesting indeed...
If you really need someone to figure out why your post was removed, you're an even bigger dumbass than someone who brags about taking advantage of a glitch that no one knew about.

Then again, most people who are against some race or ethnicity have no clue that they're in the wrong.

I bought some games online from the B2G1 sale, and one of them hasn't even shipped yet.  It will have been more then seven days before it even gets here.  Are they going to hassle me when I try to return it (because it's got no box perhaps)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back