2 (100%)
Current Ad is 8/22 - 8/28/18
Weekly Ad:
https://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/082218/pdf/OLFSI_082218.pdf

Current Trade in Promos:

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of the same game (same system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?
The console, power cable, av cable, and controller. Sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3DS XL trade would be console, charger, and stylus. Some have reported being charged a refurb fee for missing the stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.

Does the Pro Membership B2G1 coupon apply to only games, or accessories as well?
The coupon applies to both games and accessories, per the wording on the coupon.

I have a $XX.xx pre-owned reward certificate, and I want to use it on a B2G1 transaction. Should I?
It depends. If the three games are equal value, do not use your certificate. The value of the certificate would be applied to the free game, which would not benefit you. If one game is more expensive, you can use the certificate to make it the same value as the other two games ($5 reward certificate applied to transaction with two $10 games and one $15 game would make all three games $10).

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO:
ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even without a vaccine (which will almost certainly be available over the next 9-12 months), the common course of a virus like this is that over the next 5 years (probably closer to 3 years) this wouldn’t be any bigger deal than the common cold. That comes from repeated infections and herd immunity which will develop.

It will hardly “be killing many of us forever”, snowflake. But then again what do I know. It’s not like I’m an ID physician or anything.

Jesus Christ. I’m trying to explain virology 101 to a couple of guys that haven’t been outside their mother’s basement in years. My bad.
You seem upset. Calm down. Move along. Or continue with the childish insults because someone says something you don't agree with. Go back to lurking.

I don't think they're purposely showing games as OOS to avoid selling them as part of the sale.
Bullshit. You ever try to do a store pickup lately? ALL out of stock. I went to a store yesterday and found 3 games I was looking for that the app didnt show. Even looked them up while at the store.

Bullshit. You ever try to do a store pickup lately? ALL out of stock. I went to a store yesterday and found 3 games I was looking for that the app didnt show. Even looked them up while at the store.
That isn't new. The inventory checker has valued all store inventory as -1 for a few months now (games only show up with the checker if they have 2 or more copies).

Though, I think it was during a previous, similar sale that they changed it. I personally think it's to keep people from using the online deals to purchase in-store inventory. Yes, that's moot when the deal is both online and in-store, but gamestop seems much too lazy to keep switching it back and forth.

I think it should be stickied that the online store inventory is broken and is displaying -1 for all stores since at least March.

Redundant and annoying to see people mention it every other post as if it’s groundbreaking news

Has Pokemon Lets Go Eevee been bumped to 30 lately or is 27 the recent high?

I know the last bump only bumped Let's Go Pikachu and Eeevee was lower than 27. thanks!

First time back to GS since the pandemic started, this 5 or more with 50% off was nice.  And with an extra $5 on Switch trades there are some boomerangs to be done that I'm happy to take advantage of.  I've still got like 4 more preorders to cash out since the pandemic cut short my flipping too.  

First time back to GS since the pandemic started, this 5 or more with 50% off was nice. And with an extra $5 on Switch trades there are some boomerangs to be done that I'm happy to take advantage of. I've still got like 4 more preorders to cash out since the pandemic cut short my flipping too.
Wait, this sale is in store too?

It's called increasing liquidity so the company can pay already rich shareholders while laying off more minimum wage workers. Oh, and don't forget those fat bonuses to the ones doing the layoffs and closings.

What else were you expecting from an America run and reflected by Trump.
I saw Trump at Gamestop yesterday. He was trading in his copy of Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Wait, this sale is in store too?
There was a flyer with the typical Buy X Games get Y% Off tiers for games $19.99 and under, the max was 50% off for 5 or more games.

It rang up for me yesterday without issue, I felt bad for cancelling my preorder on the girl but at the same time lol I'm not going to buy the game again.

It will disappear from your active offers, but if you write the code down or just have it saved to your cart it will still be active until the end of the month :razz: also works on a variety of other promo certs :beer:
I actually tried this. I used my monthly coupon in store but since I had it loaded into my cart it still shows up today. Nothing I want to use it on though. I wish it worked online on PSN credit.

Weird that so many games have jumped up $5 in price. While I can understand things like Pikmin 3(Wii U) going up, stuff like Forza Horizon 1(360 ) & 2(XB1) going up $5 is telling there is no reason as to what they're price hiking. Really makes me think they're offsetting the monthly $5 reward in the price changes.

You'd also think that those games would get a little bump in TIV. But nope, still the same lowball TIVs as usual.
Pikmin 3 (Wii U,) & Forza Horizon 1/2 are no longer available digitally. After Sept., Forza Horizon 3 joins them as being digitally delisted.

I was thinking they would see more activity with trade-ins once the cash values came back and that people will need money again. I was shocked they were able to do so many sales during the early months of COVID though.
Has GS advertised cash trades were back though? Only reason I knew was this thread as I don’t trade into GS for cash.

Damn, no stealth bump this weekend. Hopefully we get an actually good promo in the ad. Cant imagine they can manage to keep values so low like Nioh at $8 and Doom E at $14 while charging $38 and $55 respectively
They can still make profit by converting the new copies.

Traded games in today, TIV holding.

I can confirm that the 50% off deal for 5+ games does work in physical stores, although it is capped at $19.99 games, in-store.  My GA was curious and tried another non-sale previously-owned game around $29.99, and it came up full price.  So only cheaper games work in store.

I can also mention that the stores are severely under-staffed.  I found only a couple interesting games on the shelves @ < $20, but when I was looking at their controllers in-stock, I noticed several piles of games, many of them for Switch, behind the front counter.  I asked if I could see them, and holy shit, so many of those games are OOS online, but they had them, just sitting there, presumably never checked in.  The person said they never got around to making cases / processing them.  The person balked when I showed interest, saying cases weren't made up yet, but I assured 'em that I didn't want the case, just the game (I lose a generic GS case, whoopie).  They were super happy.  I'd buy them as-is, cart only.  I was super happy.  Worked out great.

Some soon-to-be rares, OOS, but also some really good flippers.  Sale ends tomorrow evening .. unless they extend it again.  I'm not a betting person.  Take it and run with it, while I can.

I generally save original cases / artwork.  So cart only is no big deal -  I'll make them complete once more.

edit: oh yeah, this is a store faraway, outside of any town.  They usually have weird games nobody else has.  I try to make it out there once a month - I'm usually never disappointed.

I can confirm that the 50% off deal for 5+ games does work in physical stores, although it is capped at $19.99 games, in-store. My GA was curious and tried another non-sale previously-owned game around $29.99, and it came up full price. So only cheaper games work in store.

I can also mention that the stores are severely under-staffed. I found only a couple interesting games on the shelves @ &lt; $20, but when I was looking at their controllers in-stock, I noticed several piles of games, many of them for Switch, behind the front counter. I asked if I could see them, and holy shit, so many of those games are OOS online, but they had them, just sitting there, presumably never checked in. The person said they never got around to making cases / processing them. The person balked when I showed interest, saying cases weren't made up yet, but I assured 'em that I didn't want the case, just the game (I lose a generic GS case, whoopie). They were super happy. I'd buy them as-is, cart only. I was super happy. Worked out great.

Some soon-to-be rares, OOS, but also some really good flippers. Sale ends tomorrow evening .. unless they extend it again. I'm not a betting person. Take it and run with it, while I can.

I generally save original cases / artwork. So cart only is no big deal - I'll make them complete once more.

edit: oh yeah, this is a store faraway, outside of any town. They usually have weird games nobody else has. I try to make it out there once a month - I'm usually never disappointed.
What switch games did you pick up?

I can confirm that the 50% off deal for 5+ games does work in physical stores, although it is capped at $19.99 games, in-store. My GA was curious and tried another non-sale previously-owned game around $29.99, and it came up full price. So only cheaper games work in store.

I can also mention that the stores are severely under-staffed. I found only a couple interesting games on the shelves @ &lt; $20, but when I was looking at their controllers in-stock, I noticed several piles of games, many of them for Switch, behind the front counter. I asked if I could see them, and holy shit, so many of those games are OOS online, but they had them, just sitting there, presumably never checked in. The person said they never got around to making cases / processing them. The person balked when I showed interest, saying cases weren't made up yet, but I assured 'em that I didn't want the case, just the game (I lose a generic GS case, whoopie). They were super happy. I'd buy them as-is, cart only. I was super happy. Worked out great.

Some soon-to-be rares, OOS, but also some really good flippers. Sale ends tomorrow evening .. unless they extend it again. I'm not a betting person. Take it and run with it, while I can.

I generally save original cases / artwork. So cart only is no big deal - I'll make them complete once more.

edit: oh yeah, this is a store faraway, outside of any town. They usually have weird games nobody else has. I try to make it out there once a month - I'm usually never disappointed.
Were these $19.99 games?

Were these $19.99 games?
Some, yes. Some were not, like Y's VIII:Lacrimosa of Dana. The later was complete, but the card pack was open. 3 cards inside, and I enjoyed studying them (again since this isn't the first time I had a pack open .. Why??). I already have the game with a sealed pack in my collection. Good flippers, as mentioned.

Essentially, it's worth asking what got traded in recently, because the stores are overworked, understaffed .. and they really don't know what they have .. unless you ask.

Damn, no stealth bump this weekend. Hopefully we get an actually good promo in the ad. Cant imagine they can manage to keep values so low like Nioh at $8 and Doom E at $14 while charging $38 and $55 respectively
I would consider this an ongoing stealth bump since last weekend. Values are at 90% of what they would be going off historical values for stealth bumps and include way more games than the most wanted list. WWE. 2k19 is getting 10 base! Same applies to a bunch of 19.99 games. The PS4 games like nigh 2, days gone, etc had been on sale for over a week and trade values were lowered to reflect their price. Not hard to figure out. Same with doom. You could buy it for 14 including it with the 50% deal last week. I know I did. They’ll go back up.

Scribblenauts showdown on switch isn’t triggering the +5 bonus like state of decay last month. Keep an eye out in case you’re flipping.

I would consider this an ongoing stealth bump since last weekend. Values are at 90% of what they would be going off historical values for stealth bumps and include way more games than the most wanted list. WWE. 2k19 is getting 10 base! Same applies to a bunch of 19.99 games. The PS4 games like nigh 2, days gone, etc had been on sale for over a week and trade values were lowered to reflect their price. Not hard to figure out. Same with doom. You could buy it for 14 including it with the 50% deal last week. I know I did. They’ll go back up.

Scribblenauts showdown on switch isn’t triggering the +5 bonus like state of decay last month. Keep an eye out in case you’re flipping.
Sine Mora ($3 base TIV) won't trigger the boost either. ($15 purchase, base). Not an awesome gain, but (would have been) good for points... if you were trading games in anyways ..... depends on your state tax I suppose.

No bonus on Sine Mora.

I think it should be stickied that the online store inventory is broken and is displaying -1 for all stores since at least March.

Redundant and annoying to see people mention it every other post as if it’s groundbreaking news
It was corrected briefly end of June for about a week or so, but has been -1 since then. Instore POS is able to find local inventory, but online is pretty much worthless for more uncommon items.

I could have sworn I posted something about their stock, but I guess I didn't. Anyway, it's likely a combination of things - lack of trade-ins, lots of people buying games, and so forth. They may also be holding at least some stock back for in-store, as it's not a great look to walk into a store and see nothing but barren shelves.

I could have sworn I posted something about their stock, but I guess I didn't. Anyway, it's likely a combination of things - lack of trade-ins, lots of people buying games, and so forth. They may also be holding at least some stock back for in-store, as it's not a great look to walk into a store and see nothing but barren shelves.
From what a SL told me, only certain stores are allowed to participate in online sales. They need to perform to some "expectation". I don't get it either. I have very little idea what that expectation is. I can imagine..

My local stores are stocked. They don't meet the criteria to sell online. Hell, they don't even do BOP; they don't qualify for that either. Technically they do (IMO), but their listed inventory is always dry (it is anything but dry when you visit). According to Corporate, they don't qualify for special perks.

They have walls of games. Few toys. Sections for WIi / 3DS / DS / PS3 etc. No joke.

@SargeSmash Some stores have impressive inventory. They are not allowed to show it. While others that show inventory go barren (like yours).

&lt;disregard&gt;

Basically any Switch game under $20 with a TIV of like $7 or more is a worthwhile flip to me. Trade values are all over the place on these games, so I need to check them instore before buying.  It's all about the taxes though when doing this kind of math.

Some games aren't even coming up when I search for for them, like Battle Worlds: Kronos.  It's a $15 Switch title in store but it doesn't even show up in the Gamestop database when I search.  I'm normally sticking to just Switch stuff for flipping, but have been doing well on a couple 3DS and PS4 games too.  Getting Farcry 5 for $10 after discount was a no-brainer.

Oh, and the nice thing with this promo is you could buy 4 $2.99 (or less) preowned games and 1 $19.99 game and you still get the 50% on the $19.99 game.  I picked up 3DS stuff to pad this way so I could reach the 50% off threshold.  

Basically any Switch game under $20 with a TIV of like $7 or more is a worthwhile flip to me. Trade values are all over the place on these games, so I need to check them instore before buying. It's all about the taxes though when doing this kind of math.

Some games aren't even coming up when I search for for them, like Battle Worlds: Kronos. It's a $15 Switch title in store but it doesn't even show up in the Gamestop database when I search. I'm normally sticking to just Switch stuff for flipping, but have been doing well on a couple 3DS and PS4 games too. Getting Farcry 5 for $10 after discount was a no-brainer.
Quite a few games are one-way tickets. You buy the game. GameStop will not buy it back.

On the other note, regarding purchases, yeah, taxes play a huge role. That extra dollar will kill the deal, depending which over-taxation city you live in.

I mean if you don't have a job I guess $2 per "flip" is ok. If you do I'd hope you wouldn't be wasting your time doing something so minimal.

The certain someone who posts almost exclusively when he thinks he's doing a good job, and I'm sure you all can tell who I'm talking about aka the person above me, brags about $6 and less "flips" like he doesn't have something better to do with his time lol.

Also, Far Cry 5 was going for $10 brand new earlier this year just incase you didn't know.
I get you're talking about someone else .. but .. Why are you on this forum?

[Nevermind, persons account created 2 days ago, horray.]

Hi Dave.

Coming from the person who *checks* joined 3 months ago.

Don't understand the people who try to troll when they probably trip over their doorstep leaving to commit $6 flips. Can definitely tell the profile picture matches the person IRL.
Hi Dave.

6 dollars is six dollars. Period.

Hi Dave.

Coming from the person who *checks* joined 3 months ago.

Don't understand the people who try to troll when they probably trip over their doorstep leaving to commit $6 flips. Can definitely tell the profile picture matches the person IRL.
Dude. You make a new account almost every week because you’re a trash poster who isn’t wanted here. You really don’t have any room to criticize someone.

Yeah, I know, I’m posting this knowing it’ll end up getting deleted once this turd is banned.

Dude. You make a new account almost every week because you’re a trash poster who isn’t wanted here. You really don’t have any room to criticize someone.

Yeah, I know, I’m posting this knowing it’ll end up getting deleted once this turd is banned.
Your fine, in my books. It took me by surprise that Dave attacked me first (or someone before me, but I think it was an undertone for me). I guess I should feel impressed. It's a WOW factor.

Meanwhile ... through tomorrow, at least 3 cheap games get flips:

Hello Neighbor

Mega Man 11

Rayman

Rayman is still available, but, the others are sold out on-line, you gotta find them in-store (buy $10, sell $16), through tomorrow, I capped them all already.

[above $19,99]

If you desperately need to spend some money, try DragonBall FighterZ, for instance .. it trades in for exactly what you might pay for it ($5 profit is a keeper) .. the risk is low. Check MWT8120 and compare. The MWT games listed are also the games that got TIV bumps. LEGO games are a plus. Sale ends tomorrow.

I traded in some DB FigherterZ .... $19.20 a pop /wink.

LEGO games, $17.10 a pop (except the really old ones).

I don't feel that you'll lose money by purchasing MWT games, online. They hold value.

/cheers

edit:

$10 to $16 flip is also mudrunner. I've never seen it physically. Supposedly it exists.

Addendum:

I finally got good artwork for Ni No Kuni, after repurchasing this game, many, many times.. Out of the blue, it was like a brand new copy all of a sudden. Tradeable for $18.20, purchaseable for $14.00 (after the 50% discount). See where this is leading?

Anyone know the details for next week's ad
This current week was pretty feeble, as far as stealth. The last two characters added means they couldn't generate randoms, or the new person didn't know how to add them.

current week:

https://gamestop.a.bigcontent.io/v1/static/OLFSI_081620_v3_1

It didn't have the 5-7 random characters on the URL, with a number at the end. Maybe this weeks ad will be "simple" too? It likely won't go live until tomorrow though. Small chance tonight, significantly higher chance tomorrow (Saturday).

Your fine, in my books. It took me by surprise that Dave attacked me first (or someone before me, but I think it was an undertone for me). I guess I should feel impressed. It's a WOW factor.

Meanwhile ... through tomorrow, at least 3 cheap games get flips:

Hello Neighbor

Mega Man 11

Rayman

Rayman is still available, but, the others are sold out on-line, you gotta find them in-store (buy $10, sell $16), through tomorrow, I capped them all already.

[above $19,99]

If you desperately need to spend some money, try DragonBall FighterZ, for instance .. it trades in for exactly what you might pay for it ($5 profit is a keeper) .. the risk is low. Check MWT8120 and compare. The MWT games listed are also the games that got TIV bumps. LEGO games are a plus. Sale ends tomorrow.

I traded in some DB FigherterZ .... $19.20 a pop /wink.

LEGO games, $17.10 a pop (except the really old ones).

I don't feel that you'll lose money by purchasing MWT games, online. They hold value.

/cheers

edit:

$10 to $16 flip is also mudrunner. I've never seen it physically. Supposedly it exists.
You gotta slow down. You made 10 posts in this topic alone today. Take it easy, Champ. Why don't you stop talking for a while. Maybe sit the next couple plays out.

The $10 base value games were all bumped up to 24.99 in price back on tuesday or wednesday except for rayman.

You gotta slow down. You made 10 posts in this topic alone today. Take it easy, Champ. Why don't you stop talking for a while. Maybe sit the next couple plays out.

The $10 base value games were all bumped up to 24.99 in price back on tuesday or wednesday except for rayman.
Good night ;) [actually the conversation was much longer but was mod-editted - your just seeing the remnants] /peace

A location near my job was closing and had their clearance sale at 90% off pre-owned games with 3 days left. Needless to say, their selection was way better than I expected compared to past clearance sales of another store that closed near me.

They still had a decent amount of new games at 70% off like Monster Hunter World Iceborne Deluxe Edition for both PS4 and X1, Doom Eternal for PS4, MLB 20 The Show, Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3, Rage 2, and tons of copies of Anthem, World of Warships, and Lets Sing Country.

Their pre-owned selection was the holy grail though (in terms of what should have been the selection at 90% off). All was left in quantity with cases was X1/360and PS4/3 sports games, exclusives, and Call of Duty but the gutted X360 and PS3 games were amazing in selection.

Games ringing up for 10 cents to $1 per so I blasted through the selection like crazy and left with close to 250 games and a couple of Switch straps and PS3 cables for around $180.

I was part of the problem but I did help clear up most of their selection and I was happy in the end. Also got the employees to have some fun during it all so that was nice.. Spent 90 minutes just deciding on games but almost 30 in just ringing on 2 registers.

Looking at my 4 receipts, I spent $203.50 and saved a grand total of $1994.11

Little Falls, NJ with 2 days left. Their selection now is primarily Wii AC adapters, sports games on all consoles, and a ton of Halo, Gears of War, and Call of Duty. Meh. Might go back when its 99% off to get some sale bait on eBay.

Your use of ‘holy grail’ is not correct.
Too tired to remember what games were in the gutted pile so I didn't say which ones but it was defintely better than any expectation I had walking into the door. I expected just a litter of sports games and that was it.

The only ones I can remember that i consider grail worthy were Mutants in Manhattan on X1 for 30 cents, Borderlands GOTY for X1 (Enhanced rerelease) for 50 cents, Red Dead Redemption Zombies for 30 cents, and Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD for 50 cents (was right at the top of the pile and everything).

I did pick up more fodder than anything but remembering the little stuff that had no cases in a large lot of 250 games is hard at 2am 😅

I bought around 60 gutted games and the rest had cases (original or black replacements)

Too tired to remember what games were in the gutted pile so I didn't say which ones but it was defintely better than any expectation I had walking into the door. I expected just a litter of sports games and that was it.

The only ones I can remember that i consider grail worthy were Mutants in Manhattan on X1 for 30 cents, Borderlands GOTY for X1 (Enhanced rerelease) for 50 cents, Red Dead Redemption Zombies for 30 cents, and Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD for 50 cents (was right at the top of the pile and everything).

I did pick up more fodder than anything but remembering the little stuff that had no cases in a large lot of 250 games is hard at 2am

I bought around 60 gutted games and the rest had cases (original or black replacements)
I thought you were going to leave us teased; glad you came back to give a few examples!

Anyone having problems adding trade credit to a purchase online? It tells me the balance when I "apply gift card" but it doesn't deduct from the actual price.

What the hell, GameStop. Always something shady

edit:

Addendum:

I finally got good artwork for Ni No Kuni, after repurchasing this game, many, many times.. Out of the blue, it was like a brand new copy all of a sudden. Tradeable for $18.20, purchaseable for $14.00 (after the 50% discount). See where this is leading?
I pulled off Rayman yesterday, it was a decent flip I thought. Store near my should have restocked my copy and another so I'm going to try and do it again today while I'm out getting a haircut. And yes, flips like these are a waste unless you're already nearby IMHO. I've got enough GS stores in my city though, that it's easy to make some moderate profit in a couple hours.

Anyone having problems adding trade credit to a purchase online? It tells me the balance when I "apply gift card" but it doesn't deduct from the actual price.
What the hell, GameStop. Always something shady
Go all the way the order confirmation screen right before you submit it. It'll break down how much of the balance is paid via trade credit near the top I believe.

For those that are near their trade in limit, I can confirm they’re offering cash for games in select stores so you can always pickup some games and just trade back in while you’re at the counter! :)

For those that are near their trade in limit, I can confirm they’re offering cash for games in select stores so you can always pickup some games and just trade back in while you’re at the counter! :)
Having to travel to said stores (most likely out of state), in the middle of a pandemic, really makes this helpful.

Too tired to remember what games were in the gutted pile so I didn't say which ones but it was defintely better than any expectation I had walking into the door. I expected nts)
Thanks for the heads up about the Little Falls store but it was picked clean of most of the goodies this afternoon.
I got :xb1: Prey for $1, :ps4: Shadow war 50 c, and a few sports games. 16 games for $12.xx. Not too bad but don’t go out of your way.[attachment=34481:31CBC26C-BF63-452B-806C-979B1CAAB34F.jpeg]

Just popped in to say that I received 3 separate packages of games from Gamestop today. One of them contained four empty PS4 game cases. Can't wait to call customer service about this one.  :wall:

A location near my job was closing and had their clearance sale at 90% off pre-owned games with 3 days left. Needless to say, their selection was way better than I expected compared to past clearance sales of another store that closed near me.

They still had a decent amount of new games at 70% off like Monster Hunter World Iceborne Deluxe Edition for both PS4 and X1, Doom Eternal for PS4, MLB 20 The Show, Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3, Rage 2, and tons of copies of Anthem, World of Warships, and Lets Sing Country.

Their pre-owned selection was the holy grail though (in terms of what should have been the selection at 90% off). All was left in quantity with cases was X1/360and PS4/3 sports games, exclusives, and Call of Duty but the gutted X360 and PS3 games were amazing in selection.

Games ringing up for 10 cents to $1 per so I blasted through the selection like crazy and left with close to 250 games and a couple of Switch straps and PS3 cables for around $180.

I was part of the problem but I did help clear up most of their selection and I was happy in the end. Also got the employees to have some fun during it all so that was nice.. Spent 90 minutes just deciding on games but almost 30 in just ringing on 2 registers.

Looking at my 4 receipts, I spent $203.50 and saved a grand total of $1994.11

Little Falls, NJ with 2 days left. Their selection now is primarily Wii AC adapters, sports games on all consoles, and a ton of Halo, Gears of War, and Call of Duty. Meh. Might go back when its 99% off to get some sale bait on eBay.
I'd like to see a picture of your receipt(s). Just hang them from the 2nd floor balcony out onto the porch! :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back