The "GOLDEN PSP" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I put a space in front of mine to get it to work. Or is it behind? I don't know ... I'll just say before.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't need anything, just the capitalized F. fuck

[quote name='Moxio']Agh Cheapy stole my idea with the Shaq-Fu thing! Payback time! I'm off to New York! :)[/QUOTE]

I don't think you can call it stealing if you posted it on the board. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I don't think you can call it stealing if you posted it on the board. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:cry: Damn it. Shaq-Fu's probably copyrighted anyways.

Oh well.

[quote name='Moxio']:cry: Damn it. Shaq-Fu's probably copyrighted anyways.

Oh well.[/QUOTE]

You should be proud. Soon it will grow thin and every one will hate the " fuck "s. Enjoy it while you can. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You should be proud. Soon it will grow thin and every one will hate the " fuck "s. Enjoy it while you can. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Not it! :bouncy:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You should be proud. Soon it will grow thin and every one will hate the " fuck "s. Enjoy it while you can. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I already hate it! Damnit Moxio!!!

Ha, I notice that you can polls are now public and you can see who chose what. I tried to go back to one of my threads where one of the options was "I hate zewone" and "I

[quote name='zewone']Ha, I notice that you can polls are now public and you can see who chose what. I tried to go back to one of my threads where one of the options was "I hate zewone" and "I

[quote name='JSweeney']Wow. Between this and "break Jimmie Mac in half" statement, there's some questions people may be having for morbid before too long.
Hmmm. Fixation with professional wrestling, added to this.. hmmm.[/QUOTE]

jsweeney, your efforts to out OTT members could be more pro bono work that you let on...

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Well, I haven't slept in almost 36 hours, but the gaming was good.[/QUOTE]

Represent us CS CAGers, eh? :D

I posted this in the "other deals and requests forum" but seeing as how that forum gets like zero traffic and I know lots of people who frequent this trhead read comics and manga...

Borders has a Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal going on all trade paperbacks and graphic novels til the 24th of April.

[quote name='Moxio']Represent us CS CAGers, eh? :D[/QUOTE]

Actually no, as Dan was a fucktard and dind't update, and we couldn't LAN in it. so instead we played a ton of UT 2K4 mods, Call of Duty (in which i quickly became a god), Raven Sheild co-op, and Far Cry co-op.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']I posted this in the "other deals and requests forum" but seeing as how that forum gets like zero traffic and I know lots of people who frequent this trhead read comics and manga...

Borders has a Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal going on all trade paperbacks and graphic novels til the 24th of April.[/QUOTE]

That could be a potentially sweet deal! Thanks! :D

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Actually no, as Dan was a fucktard and dind't update, and we couldn't LAN in it. so instead we played a ton of UT 2K4 mods, Call of Duty (in which i quickly became a god), Raven Sheild co-op, and Far Cry co-op.[/QUOTE]

Shaq-futard? :rofl:

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']I posted this in the "other deals and requests forum" but seeing as how that forum gets like zero traffic and I know lots of people who frequent this trhead read comics and manga...

Borders has a Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal going on all trade paperbacks and graphic novels til the 24th of April.[/QUOTE]
I saw it and I wish I could get to a Borders bookstore.

[quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='zewone']*Has a Borders nearby his home*[/quote]*stabs zewone and steals his Borders near his home*[/QUOTE]

*Forces Lulu to play Aquaman and then steals the Borders*

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']There's a Borders near the Best Buy that's around here.[/QUOTE]

Same here. They're pretty much right across the street from each other.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']There's a Borders near the Best Buy that's around here.[/QUOTE]
*stabs Crash and steals his Best Buy and Borders* You should have seen that one coming.

[quote name='JSweeney']Lulu's knife-happy tonight.
I think she must have unearthed a +1 knife of stabbing or something.[/QUOTE]
. . . . hm. . .
*stabs JSweeney*

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']What, no stabby for me? :cry:[/QUOTE]
I already have two Borders and a Best Buy... well one Borders and a Best Buy since DC took one.

I tried stabbing myself with a butter knife at a diner today with my friends. i was so hyped up on caffine:

5 cups of coffee, extra sweet, 1 liter of coke, 2 doughnuts, frappachino, about 10 buzzers (one dairy creamer packet, one sugar packet, taken as a shot).

I'm actually still wired.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']What, no stabby for me? :cry:[/QUOTE]

If you're looking for some kind of bodily penetration . . .

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I already have two Borders and a Best Buy... well one Borders and a Best Buy since DC took one.[/QUOTE]

Fine then. I know when I'm not wanted. :cry: :lol:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']*stabs Sblymnl in his "happy" place*[/QUOTE]

First thing I thought of was Happy Gilmore, but that's not what you meant by "happy place".

Either way that's not what I had in mind.

[quote name='dcfox']If you're looking for some kind of bodily penetration . . .[/QUOTE]

Call me later? :lol:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Well, Sneaky and I are on good terms. This whole fiasco is getting out of hand, and I want no part with a psycho.[/QUOTE]

... did you not read his last post? :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']First thing I thought of was Happy Gilmore, but that's not what you meant by "happy place".

Either way that's not what I had in mind.[/QUOTE]

*Stabs Sblymnl in his MOTHERfuckIN' EYE!!!!!!!*

Like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back