The "GOLDEN PSP" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of right now my store has all manga Buy 3 get 1 free, and the Age of Apocalypse trade on sale for $20 instead of $30. We have better sales every once in a while, but those are the current ones

[quote name='Wshakspear']As of right now my store has all manga Buy 3 get 1 free, and the Age of Apocalypse trade on sale for $20 instead of $30. We have better sales every once in a while, but those are the current ones[/QUOTE]
That Age of Apocalypse is tempting.

If I weren't broke and didn't have a giant pile of English homework to do, I'd be there tomorrow.

Still, I'm going to get up there before I leave for college, if I can manage it. Your store sounds awesome.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']*Stabs Sblymnl in his MOTHERfuckIN' EYE!!!!!!!*

Like that?[/QUOTE]

That's his "happy" place??

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']That Age of Apocalypse is tempting.

If I weren't broke and didn't have a giant pile of English homework to do, I'd be there tomorrow.

Still, I'm going to get up there before I leave for college, if I can manage it. Your store sounds awesome.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the sales are through Sunday. I wont be there the next 3 days...Going to see Sin City around noon tommorow (in digital!) and then going up north for the night...a nice relaxing trip.

Yeah, we have a nice store. Its not your usual white box and fat guy store.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Something tells me Mace won't survive that fight.

Could it be that Sam Jackson has been begging to be killed since Episode I was released? ;)[/QUOTE]

Nope, he did say if he was going out in Eps. 3 that he'd have to go out big and against the Emperor is a big way to go out. Damn you for spoiling it, bastard. :evil:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']cheesecake sucks[/QUOTE]

No no. Not cheesecake: cheesequake. ;)

Personally I'm a fan. I think my favorite ice cream is blue bell cherry cheesecake, which isn't even available right now to my knowledge. :evil:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']No no. Not cheesecake: cheesequake. ;)

Personally I'm a fan. I think my favorite ice cream is blue bell cherry cheesecake, which isn't even available right now to my knowledge. :evil:[/QUOTE]

They both suck. :twisted:

The wheels on the bsu go round and round
Round and round
round and round
the wheels on the bsu go round and round all the way through town..

(someone pick up where i left off)

I really can't wait for it to be the weekend. A nice relaxing weekend before the hell week I have coming up. Though it'll be nice going to NYC next Wednesday.

Anything on HBO or Showtime on Friday nights? You know, thier exclusive program.

Ok, the ones that arn't just about the girls from space who end up in a jail where thier only means of torture is licking.

I mean, Sopranos or that deadwood show or whatever is hot on showtime.

Haha I just noticed the Chow Yun-Fat cameo in tonite's episode of family guy. It's funny cuz I've seen this episode multiple times and never caught it.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Okay, I'm here...is the invitation open to still eat Lulu's cookies?[/QUOTE]

I think Sweeney sneezed on all of them.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Somehow I don't think that's snot...[/QUOTE]

See that was nasty. That's why I made it at least something that doesn't sicken you, and so you won't try to eat them anyway. :applause: Good job.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']See that was nasty. That's why I made it at least something that doesn't sicken you, and so you won't try to eat them anyway. :applause: Good job.[/QUOTE]
See, I kind of saw it as a lateral move.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']See, I kind of saw it as a lateral move.[/QUOTE]

...a lateral move past the line and out of bounds. Whatever, it has the same effect. :bouncy:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I just finished the demo of Lego Star Wars and it fucking rules. The Force powers are cool and being able to switch characters is cool.[/QUOTE]

Wait is there a PC demo?

[quote name='twiztidjester']Wait is there a PC demo?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Yeah, check the PC forum for the thread about it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks crash

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I have an awesome idea for a CAG prank, but I know I'd become the most hated CAG after it would be all settled and done with. :twisted:[/QUOTE]

That sounds like reason enough to do it ... under a new account created and used from a seperate IP. :twisted:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I have an awesome idea for a CAG prank, but I know I'd become the most hated CAG after it would be all settled and done with. :twisted:[/QUOTE]

Can I help?

My traditional "I'VE GOT A NEW AVATAR AND IM WANNA POST IT ON THE OTT" post.

pumbaa's avatar... now with boobies!

[quote name='pumbaa']My traditional "I'VE GOT A NEW AVATAR AND IM WANNA POST IT ON THE OTT" post.

pumbaa's avatar... now with boobies![/QUOTE]

Boobies! Another wonderful OTT creation.

[quote name='pumbaa']My traditional "I'VE GOT A NEW AVATAR AND IM WANNA POST IT ON THE OTT" post.

pumbaa's avatar... now with boobies![/QUOTE]

Yet you're looking at the camera... :roll: :lol:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Yet you're looking at the camera... :roll: :lol:[/QUOTE]

Better than this:
ydk20010416.gif

Except Pumbaa ain't married...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back