The "Goodbye and stay safe Wolve!" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JolietJake']I thought he wasn't leaving til July.[/QUOTE]

Last week he said next Wednesday he was leaving. Unless I read it wrong.

break a leg, wolve. if you can get on the internet, send us your address and we'll keep you stocked with snacks, magazines and games.

That's kinda impersonal, Liquid. Wolve is our boy and you should show him some respect. :cool:

--

MNL you mean the Buy deal? Did your Bing cashback show up yet?

[quote name='Moxio']That's kinda impersonal, Liquid. Wolve is our boy and you should show him some respect. :cool:

--

MNL you mean the Buy deal? Did your Bing cashback show up yet?[/QUOTE]

If it's anything like Live cashback, you wont see the money till months down the road.

Nah, I didn't even get an email conf. >:^S

Last order I made with Bing CB, I don't even see it in my account yet and I ordered over a week ago. fuck this new CB. >:^O

what was this bluray deal that prmononoke mentioned?

mnl, why'd you buy 2 xbl subs from buy.com? some super cheap price or did you happen to need them and they had the best price with the cashback?

After finishing up the last OTT, I have a question for you, corrosivefrost. How come taking advantage of the impoverished with shoddy products and poor customer service and stealing video games through illegal modifications in the same realm?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Whoa, it's kinda really rude how you won't answer my question, budge. :[[/QUOTE]

:lol:

When I said no, I didn't mean that I wouldn't answer your question, I meant that I didn't take a massive rip from the bong.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Whoa, it's kinda really rude how you won't answer my question, budge. :[[/QUOTE]

I think he was answering your original question, not declining to answer.

EDIT: Ahh, beat to it.

[quote name='darthbudge']:lol:

When I said no, I didn't mean that I wouldn't answer your question, I meant that I didn't take a massive rip from the bong.[/QUOTE]

a small hit?

virgin lungs eh?

thanks guys. I'll be leaving in a few days and if i find some internet i'll be sure to check in.

Since our computers suck I'm bringing my desktop so I still have potential to mod overseas as well, but itll really depend on how crazy our mission is.

hazardous duty pay - $275
Save Pay - $100
Tax free income

It'll make up for the promotion I keep getting robbed from and if I dont jump out of an Airplane soon I'll lose $150 a month as well...

(I was kidding. :cool:)

Budge, how would your brother have reacted if you had indeed taken the hugest of hits? Would he have fainted? :cool:

[quote name='becuzimbrown']a small hit?

virgin lungs eh?[/QUOTE]

No. I just got high off of the second hand smoke residue that was on my brothers Bacon Ranch salad. :cool:

[quote name='Liquid 2'](I was kidding. :cool:)

Budge, how would your brother have reacted if you had indeed taken the hugest of hits? Would he have fainted? :cool:[/QUOTE]

He probably would have called cops or something.

HOLY SHIT!

New-Coupon.jpg

Someone go try to use it!

[quote name='Wolve11']thanks guys. I'll be leaving in a few days and if i find some internet i'll be sure to check in.

Since our computers suck I'm bringing my desktop so I still have potential to mod overseas as well, but itll really depend on how crazy our mission is.

hazardous duty pay - $275
Save Pay - $100
Tax free income

It'll make up for the promotion I keep getting robbed from and if I dont jump out of an Airplane soon I'll lose $150 a month as well...[/QUOTE]

I used to love that extra $150 for being on the helo tiedown crew. I also liked getting hazard pay for taking one of our port calls in Colombia.

WTF? Texas has hit 5 home runs in this game, and they are a small ball team. I am glad LSU finally put in a relief pitcher.

EDIT: Did you see my post in the last OTT Liquid? My brother legit didn't want to eat his salad because of that.

[quote name='st0neface']After finishing up the last OTT, I have a question for you, corrosivefrost. How come taking advantage of the impoverished with shoddy products and poor customer service and stealing video games through illegal modifications in the same realm?[/QUOTE]

i don't know how to explain it, but it would be like if charles manson told me that shopping at walmart would compromise his morals, my head would explode.

"Sure, it's okay to be a mass muderer, but i won't shop at walmart for because my morals would be compromised." :roll:

[quote name='st0neface']After finishing up the last OTT, I have a question for you, corrosivefrost. How come taking advantage of the impoverished with shoddy products and poor customer service and stealing video games through illegal modifications in the same realm?[/QUOTE]

Do people actually not shop at Wal-Mart because of that? While I hate a lot of the crap that comes with shopping there, I can hardly see any moral reason to avoid it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']i don't know how to explain it, but it would be like if charles manson told me that shopping at walmart would compromise his morals, my head would explode.

"Sure, it's okay to be a mass muderer, but i won't shop at walmart for because my morals would be compromised." :roll:[/QUOTE]

It's not like that though, I'd look at it as "I hate faceless corporations that fuck over consumers, like Walmart. That's why I don't shop there. I'd also group Microsoft with them, and that's why I don't give them money for their games I play."

It's a fuck the man/ fuck the man situation, not a fuck the man/fuck the little guy one.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Yeah, I remember reading that, but did you really get high? :LOL:[/QUOTE]

I can't tell if you are being serious or not, but no, I didn't get high. :lol:

That's why I don't shop there prmononoke, why support a company that distributes what are basically disposable products instead of going somewhere else, paying a little more, and having a reliable/long-lasting product?

Good luck in Iraq, Wolve.
[quote name='h3llbring3r']
aliceusatoday1.jpg

Ack![/QUOTE]
Those concepts look stupid.

And why does Depp look exactly like Elijah Wood?

[quote name='st0neface']It's not like that though, I'd look at it as "I hate faceless corporations that fuck over consumers, like Walmart. That's why I don't shop there. I'd also group Microsoft with them, and that's why I don't give them money for their games I play."

It's a fuck the man/ fuck the man situation, not a fuck the man/fuck the little guy one.[/QUOTE]

I don't think brak is a "fuck microsoft, i want to screw them out of money" though. I think brak is "i want to play all these games and this is the cheapest easiest way to do it." I could be wrong, but the way he talks about his job and his car and such lead me to believe otherwise. I know he has morals, he's got a very chivalrous approach to women, for one, but it just struck me as odd that he put it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back