The Great Scam

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Bumping this to remind everybody that this is one huge ass text file, and it is a GREAT read on the new PSP web browser.[/QUOTE]
Cool, I just read this and it was great. Thanks for bumping it or I probably never would have read it.

Ok so this asshole puts all this time and money into this scam, succeeds in extorting money from all these people, sells out the guy who helped him out in his early days of playing and a guy who considered him a friend, considers selling his RL friend out, and then just gives the remaining profits to some random guy in the game and never touches it again?

By the looks of things, his non-existant wife and daughter are gonna stay that way, non-existant.

[quote name='Purple Flames']Ok so this asshole puts all this time and money into this scam, succeeds in extorting money from all these people, sells out the guy who helped him out in his early days of playing and a guy who considered him a friend, considers selling his RL friend out, and then just gives the remaining profits to some random guy in the game and never touches it again?

By the looks of things, his non-existant wife and daughter are gonna stay that way, non-existant.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that's why he just said enough. The game had influenced him to do some crazy ass things, and he just wanted it to be over.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']hardhead should've gotten the money, no question[/QUOTE]

Great read! I agree with sblymnlcrymnl HH should have got the money.

[quote name='evanft']Great story. Those type of people ruing MMO games, though.[/QUOTE]

It's easy to say that, but I think it's these type of people that make MMO games the living, breathing worlds that the developers and players want them to be.

bread's done
Back