The Halloween Costume Thread

Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
This thread is dedicated to what you plan on wearing this year, what you've worn in past years, and halloween costumes in general.

I dont normally dress up for Halloween but this year I have a full schedule of parties so I figured I'd do something. I was thinking bank robber from Inside Man ...

So anyway .. post away on your ideas and plans (or stories/pics from past years). Remember, pictures are always appreciated.

4 People and I from my dorm are doing the village people. We're going to walk around with a boom box playing "YMCA" all day.

Prolly gonna go same as last year only bettrer...

4E6F18E2-7E9D-444B-90449881F62F83EF.jpg

One of the best costumes I saw last year was some kid dressed up as a giant toilet. When he pulled the toilet lever the top lid of the toilet opened and you put your candy in it. Completely homemade costume, very awesome.

My friend Ing who is a 5 foot 10 Blonde Norwegian dressed up as the Bride from Kill Bill, she used my friends yellow motorcyle hat and wore a yellow jump suit with a toy katana blade. It was a pretty good rendition.

im going as a "fire fairy". Red dress/black fairy wings. It was an expensive costume (for my broke a$$) but should be worth it since I havent "dressed up" in YEARS. Where am I going? Dunno yet. Was invited to some parties and stuff but havent decided.

"Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it." :lol:

I have several Halloween parties to go to this year, and I dont want the same costume for each one. That leaves at least 1 night to just dress slutty.

I just take Halloween as an excuse to wear something to the hilt. Like one time I was just a punk rocker chick with the multi colored hair, torn top, skirt, skulls and chains and such. Did "the Bride" from Kill Bill a few years ago. I also have worn the "slutty" costumes before, as long they are semi-tasteful, and if not I make them that way by way of using a longer skirt or something of that nature.

However this year I'm wearing this long, red gown and some various other things, and am going as an empress, of some sort. Tame, but, I need a reason to wear this thing!

[quote name='Inferno-X']...you want to glue pubes to your face?

:shock:[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Well, minus that part. I'd just get a beard :p

I'm probably going to go as a hippie. My dad has some horrendous clothing from the 70s in the back of his closet.

As for years before, my parents seem to have been determined to quash my social life and haven't let me go trick-or-treating once. There's no way in hell I'm not dressing up and going out this year.

Last year I went as Mike Ditka, this year I'll be going as Indiana Jones. I was going to go as Rich Uncle Pennybags from Monopoly, but I already had most of the stuff for Indiana Jones and I'm a cheap ass.

[quote name='MadFlava']

My friend Ing who is a 5 foot 10 Blonde Norwegian dressed up as the Bride from Kill Bill, she used my friends yellow motorcyle hat and wore a yellow jump suit with a toy katana blade. It was a pretty good rendition.[/quote]

If Ing is female ... PICTURES PLEASE!!!!!! :)

I have this nair-esque stuff that removes body hair. I am going to make a man-o-lantern on my chest hair and get some fake blood and a white tee-shirt and go as the 40 year old virgin.

Two ideas:

1) Skater- in other words I am just going to wear my typical shit

2) Used Car Salesman - I own a few plaid business suits (saved them from Goodwill). Just don't know which one, the green one or the red one.

In other words, I am not going all out as usual.

[quote name='Maklershed']If Ing is female ... PICTURES PLEASE!!!!!! :)[/QUOTE]

Yes, Ing is a female, I'll have to dig up the pictures though...

my favorite costume involves normal clothes, a tube sock, and a large cucumber. I wore jeans, put the cucumber in the sock, had my fly open and and ran the sock though my pants with the top of it tied to my belt. Then I non-chalantly walked around the party bumpin into people(girls)

the best part was they were all smashed and playin with it the whole night.

I modified it a different year with zombie makeup, and had a shirt that said "Guys With Rigor Mortis Stay Hard"

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']my favorite costume involves normal clothes, a tube sock, and a large cucumber. I wore jeans, put the cucumber in the sock, had my fly open and and ran the sock though my pants with the top of it tied to my belt. Then I non-chalantly walked around the party bumpin into people(girls)

the best part was they were all smashed and playin with it the whole night.

I modified it a different year with zombie makeup, and had a shirt that said "Guys With Rigor Mortis Stay Hard"[/QUOTE]

Did the cucumber get off on all of that ?

[quote name='DJ K8E']
269816016_4cb6f552c4.jpg

Now that's brilliance... :applause:
[/quote]

That is awesome! I wonder if he/she is gonna open up that flap and put that drink in there.

this year im going to the a black mage from final fantasy, gotta go buy some fabric today to get started on it.

in years past ive been

piccolo
samuel adams
a demon hunter
steve the vampire (i had a YMCA shirt that said steve on it)

[quote name='MadFlava']One of the best costumes I saw last year was some kid dressed up as a giant toilet. When he pulled the toilet lever the top lid of the toilet opened and you put your candy in it. Completely homemade costume, very awesome.

[/quote]

:rofl:

If I had a choice I would dress as Blade, or The Rock.

I went to a costume party Fri and I just slutted myself out. I got 2 more costumes. 1 for a costume party this weekend and another for Halloween. Here they are:
107071.jpg

106556.jpg

I wish I could fit in some of the other costumes, but I'm too small :cry:

I like the second one (and I mean that in a non pedophile sort of way). Also, I really wanted to do the Inside Man bank robber thing but I'm finding it extremely difficult to find a painter's outfit that looks like the kind they wore in the movie.

[quote name='Maklershed']I like the second one (and I mean that in a non pedophile sort of way). Also, I really wanted to do the Inside Man bank robber thing but I'm finding it extremely difficult to find a painter's outfit that looks like the kind they wore in the movie.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it sucks. I want my outfit to be tight, short, and hot. All the hot costumes's smallest size is Adult small, which isn't good enough.
My b/f is making his own costume, and he's having the same problems you are.

Those are some pretty cool costumes. :)

The problem with the costumes I'd like to make are finding the materials... and that nobody would know what they are.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Those are some pretty cool costumes. :)

The problem with the costumes I'd like to make are finding the materials... and that nobody would know what they are.[/QUOTE]
My suggestion:
frank.jpg

:lol:

[quote name='6669']Yeah, it sucks. I want my outfit to be tight, short, and hot. All the hot costumes's smallest size is Adult small, which isn't good enough.
My b/f is making his own costume, and he's having the same problems you are.[/QUOTE] :drool:

I wish you luck finding better, as long as you take picks for us. ;)

j/k ...

My lady friend got her Tinkerbell costume in, but she says it's kinda shitty. So, oh well.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:drool:

I wish you luck finding better, as long as you take picks for us. ;)

j/k ...

My lady friend got her Tinkerbell costume in, but she says it's kinda shitty. So, oh well.[/QUOTE]

better hope Rufio dont take your fairy

bread's done
Back