The Halloween OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hex

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
mn0012.jpg

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Wow, this OTT sucks.

;)[/QUOTE]

Let's keep this OTT free of 'The Bird', shall we?

[quote name='jmcc']Daylight savings tonight, I think. Free hour of extra sleep![/QUOTE]
Please tell me you aint yanking my chain. I seriously could use an extra hour.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Please tell me you aint yanking my chain. I seriously could use an extra hour.[/QUOTE]

Nope. 2 am sunday. Turn teh clocks back.

[quote name='jmcc']Daylight savings tonight, I think. Free hour of extra sleep![/QUOTE]
There is no DST. We just switch time zones. :cool: It sucks for TV because live shows move back an hour, like Raw, everything on ESPN, and other stuff.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']There is no DST. We just switch time zones. :cool: It sucks for TV because live shows move back an hour, like Raw, everything on ESPN, and other stuff.[/QUOTE]

eh, I forgot about that :bomb:
musique.gif

[quote name='supadupacheap']Did somebody say Freebird?

logo_freebird.gif

Lord knows I can't change.[/QUOTE]

Damn right.

[quote name='Tiphireth']At first I thought you were talking about washing a piece of gold, hence 'carat', so I was like 'why Wal-Mart?' Yeah, what movies?[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha just saw that. Well I made a thread about the sale in DVD forum. I grabbed Spy Games, Fletch, and Red Dragon. There was a ton of good titles but the supplies to wash my 86 Monte Carlo SS took most of my weekly allowance.

[quote name='Tiphireth']Let's keep this OTT free of 'The Bird', shall we?[/QUOTE]
Why wouldn't you want him in the OTT, the guy's a legend

larry_bird_245x325.jpg

[quote name='SuprTnr2']I just watched Starship Troopers, I truly forgot how hard this movie rocked. Time to find them both for cheap on DVD :D[/QUOTE]

ST one is so great. I haven't seen II.

Yeah, I heard that ST2 isn't as good though, but I might as well pick 'em both up so I can see it. I should be able to find a double pack for cheap :)

[quote name='camoor']
Wow, first sulu, and now saucy jack.
[/QUOTE]

Some people take the gay vibe of the OTT a bit too far... :lol:

Nope, I don't bat from that side of the plate, like I've said many times before.

A lot of male CAGs seem to have a thing for me. Maybe they think I'm the person in the avatar. They're just missing the fact that my name is Jack... and that I'm a man. :lol:

The only non-gay "proposition" I've recieved from here has been Subbie trying to hook me up with his sister. :lol:

He's going to be pissed at me for that.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']Nine Inch Nails concert here on Halloween night. rock on.[/QUOTE]

My brother went to the concert in San Antonio. Said it was kickass. Enjoy! :)

So, how's everyone been today? I had a pretty shitty day. I talked about it in the "stupid customer stories" thread.

[quote name='SuprTnr2']Yeah, I heard that ST2 isn't as good though, but I might as well pick 'em both up so I can see it. I should be able to find a double pack for cheap :)[/QUOTE]

ST 2 is one of the worst movies made. That IMO, I think they could have done better with the story.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Some people take the gay vibe of the OTT a bit too far... :lol:

Nope, I don't bat from that side of the plate, like I've said many times before.

A lot of male CAGs seem to have a thing for me. Maybe they think I'm the person in the avatar. They're just missing the fact that my name is Jack... and that I'm a man. :lol:

The only non-gay "proposition" I've recieved from here has been Subbie trying to hook me up with his sister. :lol:

He's going to be pissed at me for that.

My brother went to the concert in San Antonio. Said it was kickass. Enjoy! :)

So, how's everyone been today? I had a pretty shitty day. I talked about it in the "stupid customer stories" thread.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that, Jack. I don't think you were at fault, she should have warned you.

So I just finished reading the rest of the last OTT. I sure get brought up alot when I'm not around. Just like Shrike. :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']The only non-gay "proposition" I've recieved from here has been Subbie trying to hook me up with his sister. :lol:

He's going to be pissed at me for that. [/QUOTE]

Lies. :lol:

My day hasn't been bad so far ... I slept through most of it, listened to some music, slept again, more music, and then I drove home. Waiting on some pizza right now. :cool: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
Lies. :lol:
[/QUOTE]

What was with those messages you sent me that said, "It would be pretty cool if you were my brother-in-law" ? Also, you just happened to post pictures of your sister just because I asked about her? Seems like you're trying to hook me up... :D

Subbie knows I'm messing with him. He's a good sport. Although, if he does want to make the hook-up, I'll think it over... :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']My day hasn't been bad so far ... I slept through most of it, listened to some music, slept again, more music, and then I drove home. Waiting on some pizza right now. :cool: :lol:[/QUOTE]
Jeez, and I thought my day was lazy....

[quote name='beerguy961']Jeez, and I thought my day was lazy....[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. What the hell does Subbie do for a living, anyway?

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I know what you mean. What the hell does Subbie do for a living, anyway?[/QUOTE]
Man, if I could figure that out, I'd be doing the same thing.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']What was with those messages you sent me that said, "It would be pretty cool if you were my brother-in-law" ? Also, you just happened to post pictures of your sister just because I asked about her? Seems like you're trying to hook me up... :D

Subbie knows I'm messing with him. He's a good sport. Although, if he does want to make the hook-up, I'll think it over... :lol: [/QUOTE]

Who are you kidding? We all know you've been researching tickets to NJ ever since Sub revealed where she lived. :lol:

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Who are you kidding? We all know you've been researching tickets to NJ ever since Sub revealed where she lived. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Homosexualty and somebody saying theyd plug Subs sister if given the chance. Just business as usual in the OTT.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Who are you kidding? We all know you've been researching tickets to NJ ever since Sub revealed where she lived. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Dude, I can barely afford to buy groceries at times. How the hell am I going to buy a ticket to NJ? Unless Subbie can hook me up with that, too... :lol:

[quote name='supadupacheap']Homosexualty and somebody saying theyd plug Subs sister if given the chance. Just business as usual in the OTT.[/QUOTE]

Hey, c'mon. Nowhere did I say such a thing. I'm a gentleman...

You all should be getting on Subbie. He's trying to get me to go to his house for some reason... and he's using his sister as bait. :lol:

Yep, Subbie's gonna kill me. :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Dude, I can barely afford to buy groceries at times. How the hell am I going to buy a ticket to NJ? Unless Subbie can hook me up with that, too... :lol:

Hey, c'mon. Nowhere did I say such a thing. I'm a gentleman...

You all should be getting on Subbie. He's trying to get me to go to his house for some reason... and he's using his sister as bait. :lol:

Yep, Subbie's gonna kill me. :lol: [/QUOTE]

Can anyone say, "Bondage?"

[quote name='Mike23']Can anyone say, "Bondage?"[/QUOTE]

What the hell is with the gay vibe towards me? :rofl:

Speaking of that, Mike... didn't you take me to a Leafs game?

Please tell me you get that reference!

See, my trouble is, its not unique. Shes a woman, SOMEBODY (and most likely mutliple somebodys) would love to hit it. Thems the facts. Boring.

Now if somebody said "Man, shes so hot. Id love to knit a sweater with her" thats more interesting only for the fact its odd.

And for the record, I would indeed knit a sweater with her. ;)

[quote name='supadupacheap']See, my trouble is, its not unique. Shes a woman, SOMEBODY (and most likely mutliple somebodys) would love to hit it. Thems the facts. Boring.

Now if somebody said "Man, shes so hot. Id love to knit a sweater with her" thats more interesting only for the fact its odd.

And for the record, I would indeed knit a sweater with her. ;)[/QUOTE]
Jeez, you guys are pretty brutal on Sub. My friend was on a rowing team and any guy with a hot sister repeatedly was told how hot their sister was by 50+ guys...

[quote name='beerguy961']Jeez, you guys are pretty brutal on Sub. My friend was on a rowing team and any guy with a hot sister repeatedly was told how hot their sister was by 50+ guys...[/QUOTE]
Who me? In no way shape or form am I suggesting or NOT suggesting Id engage in sexual congress with subs sister. I was merely pointing out how unoriginal the whole "ooo, id hit it" is. I dont mind crudeness so long as its at least interesting.

[quote name='beerguy961']Jeez, you guys are pretty brutal on Sub. My friend was on a rowing team and any guy with a hot sister repeatedly was told how hot their sister was by 50+ guys...[/QUOTE]

I know I pick on Subbie sometimes, but he said he's OK with it. Besides, everyone knows it's OK to pick on me. They take advantage of that... a lot. :cry:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I know I pick on Subbie sometimes, but he said he's OK with it. Besides, everyone knows it's OK to pick on me. They take advantage of that... a lot. :cry:[/QUOTE]
Can it really be considered "picking" when Sub truly doesnt give a damn? Now if he put up a fight, yeah, then you can say you are but most of the time he couldnt care less. (which is how it should be)

Well, I'm bored.

Maybe I'll go try Burnout Revenge or Battlefield 2.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Can it really be considered "picking" when Sub truly doesnt give a damn? Now if he put up a fight, yeah, then you can say you are but most of the time he couldnt care less. (which is how it should be)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I guess you're right. This reminds me of another classic Trudy quote for some reason:

"You don't think it's cute! You think it's sad and pathetic like me! Well, you know what?! F you. That's right. F you, and fuck YOU!"

[quote name='Saucy Jack']What the hell is with the gay vibe towards me? :rofl:

Speaking of that, Mike... didn't you take me to a Leafs game?

Please tell me you get that reference! [/QUOTE]

Sure don't.

Time to add to the "references only Saucy Jack will get" list. :lol:

[quote name='Mike23']Sure don't.

Time to add to the "references only Saucy Jack will get" list. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I guess you're not familiar with Kids in the Hall, then.

Well, the next line would've been:

"You owe me 50 bucks, you faux French fag!"

And another classic line:

"Geez! What is it with me? Every time I come to Toronto, some guy picks me up at the bus station... takes me to a Leafs game, gets me piss-drunk, and then tries to blow me! Why can't people like me for me?"

[quote name='supadupacheap']Can it really be considered "picking" when Sub truly doesnt give a damn? Now if he put up a fight, yeah, then you can say you are but most of the time he couldnt care less. (which is how it should be)[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']What was with those messages you sent me that said, "It would be pretty cool if you were my brother-in-law" ? [/QUOTE]
Maybe he has brother he wants you to hook up with. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Maybe he has brother he wants you to hook up with. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Im afraid that boat dont float senior. Gay marriage doesnt exist in KC.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I don't have a brother.[/QUOTE]

You got a brother in me.

I ate 'im.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back