The Halloween OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='supadupacheap']And you thought you had poop problems before? Sheesh![/QUOTE]

Ever shat out a soul?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I don't have a brother.[/QUOTE]

See, so it's his sister that he wants to hook me up with. ;)

Played Burnout Revenge. Not bad; it was pretty fun.

Speaking of games, I finally got a chance to try out the 360 yesterday at EB. It was pretty underwhelming to say the least :sad:

I might just be bored out of my skull, but I feel like doing another radio show. Maybe another 80s block, or a Brak-style megamix, or maybe I'll do a full blown DJed show...

[quote name='dcfox']Speaking of games, I finally got a chance to try out the 360 yesterday at EB. It was pretty underwhelming to say the least :sad:[/QUOTE]
Speaking of gays, I finally got a chance to try out the Moxio yesterday. It was INCREDIBLY underwhelming, to say the least. :lol:

I wish this damned U of M game would end so I can go home and play some Far Cry: Instincts. ;o

I also have to buy the argyle sweater vest on World Poker Tour so my digital manifestation looks cool. o;

[quote name='supadupacheap']Speaking of gays, I finally got a chance to try out the Moxio yesterday. It was INCREDIBLY underwhelming, to say the least. :lol:[/QUOTE]
That's partly my fault. I wore him out the day before. :oops:

[quote name='supadupacheap']Yes.

While running a school football game soundboard?

No.[/QUOTE]

Pringles cans hold shat soulds quite nicely.

[quote name='Brak']Ever shat out a soul?[/QUOTE]
Reminds me of Bubba Ho-Tep. Got a chance to see it a few weeks back. A good movie, but it's a little out there.

[quote name='dcfox']That's partly my fault. I wore him out the day before. :oops:[/QUOTE]

You should've seen the little kids come in after you. They totally screwed him up. I don't think he'll ever work right again. ;)

[quote name='dcfox']That's partly my fault. I wore him out the day before. :oops:[/QUOTE]
You know, making a "Mox is gay" joke seems to be the way we christen each OTT. Maybe next time you do him you can be more nautical about it and hit him over the head with a champagne bottle first.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']You should've seen the little kids come in after you. They totally screwed him up. I don't think he'll ever work right again. ;)[/QUOTE]

That's just wrong... :rofl:

Well, I decided that I'm definitely not going to do a DJ-ed show... unless I can somehow modify my voice. I swear, my voice is terrible. Years of throat problems will do that, though...

[quote name='Saucy Jack']That's just wrong... :rofl:

Well, I decided that I'm definitely not going to do a DJ-ed show... unless I can somehow modify my voice. I swear, my voice is terrible. Years of throat problems will do that, though...[/QUOTE]

Get one of those Darth Vader helmet/voice modulators. :lol:

Well, I decided that I'm definitely not going to do a DJ-ed show... unless I can somehow modify my voice. I swear, my voice is terrible. Years of throat problems will do that, though...[/QUOTE]
I think a swift kick to the nuts would fix that right up. DCFox, would you do the honors? ;)

[quote name='dcfox']Reminds me of Bubba Ho-Tep. Got a chance to see it a few weeks back. A good movie, but it's a little out there.[/QUOTE]

An incredible movie.

I wonder if the prequel will strike the same cord...

Bubba Nosferatu

Personally, I think it will.

A younger Elvis battling vampires? Whoa, mama.

There's a dirty joke in that, but I won't pick on Saucy. He doesn't seem like the type of person that can take a joke ;)

[quote name='dcfox']There's a dirty joke in that, but I won't pick on Saucy. He doesn't seem like the type of person that can take a joke ;)[/QUOTE]

I knew that one of you was going to try and make a joke out of that. But you had the chance and now you ruined it... :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Get one of those Darth Vader helmet/voice modulators. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Speaking of Star Wars...

I wonder if they'll release a 1-6 set? I wanna buy it.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Speaking of Star Wars...

I wonder if they'll release a 1-6 set? I wanna buy it.[/QUOTE]
What the fuck?

You are kidding right? You HAVE to be kidding. Of course they ll release a 1-6. 13 versions of it.

THX
DTS
FS
WS
DCut
HD-DVD
Blu-Ray
Jar Jar less (expected to be a hot seller)
Star Wars for the Blind
Cel Shaded Edition
Star Wars for Dummys
and of course My First Star Wars boxed set (to get the youngings used to a lifetime of rebuying the same shit OVER and OVER)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Get one of those Darth Vader helmet/voice modulators. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Darth Jack's Happy Hour doesn't sound like a great show. :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Darth Jack's Happy Hour doesn't sound like a great show. :lol:[/QUOTE]

More like Darth Jack's Mediocre Hour... featuring 100% Roasted Tanuki flavor. :lol:

Slow roasted Tanuki sausage? :lol:

[quote name='The VGM']NOOOOOOO. fuckING OILERS ARE BEATING THE PREDS!

Kariya gotta get 3 goals right now![/QUOTE]

fuckers. :bomb: :cry:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']More like Darth Jack's Mediocre Hour... featuring 100% Roasted Tanuki flavor. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Darth Jack's Mediocre Hour, where Jack tells you about his average days with some Quiet Riot to break the monotony.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Slow roasted Tanuki sausage? :lol:
:[/QUOTE]

Wow... all these years, the Subbie that perved out on chicks was just a lie... we now know the true Subbie! :lol:

[quote name='The VGM']I wanted them to be undefeated this season and take the cup! Is that too much to ask? HUH? IS IT?

:cry: :cry: :cry:[/QUOTE]

With a full NHL season, yeah, it might be. :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Darth Jack's Mediocre Hour, where Jack tells you about his average days with some Quiet Riot to break the monotony.[/QUOTE]

Man, if I had to relive my crappy days again, I'd shoot myself. Well, in the foot, I guess. Don't wanna kill myself.

Maybe just some of my favorite music with some funny clips and such thrown in. With just a bit of chatter...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']With a full NHL season, yeah, it might be. :lol:[/QUOTE]

HEY! IT COULD HAPPEN. They can...sob....comeback....

A goal a minute, LETS GO BABY WOOOOOOOOO!

But they aren't going to go undefeated. They could still win 50 some games though. :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Man, if I had to relive my crappy days again, I'd shoot myself. Well, in the foot, I guess. Don't wanna kill myself.[/QUOTE]

With as bad as your life sounds (and we don't even get the half of it I'm sure) how could you not? :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']With as bad as your life sounds (and we don't even get the half of it I'm sure) how could you not? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I figure, if there is a Hell... if I kill myself I'm going there. And I can imagine that Hell will be a lot worse than what I am going through now. :)

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I figure, if there is a Hell... if I kill myself I'm going there. And I can imagine that Hell will be a lot worse than what I am going through now. :)[/QUOTE]

I don't have that problem. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']But they aren't going to go undefeated. They could still win 50 some games though. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You're bringing me down man. DOWN!

fuck, they scored again. Those bitches.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Yeah, I know. You're already going to Hell. :rofl:[/QUOTE]
Its an interesting quandry you present there. Is he? If he doesnt believe in it could he really end up there? I mean, I dont believe in Cleveland and I have yet ended up there.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Yeah, I know. You're already going to Hell. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

I meant the worrying about there being a hell.

But yeah, if there were, most likely I'd be heading south for the winter. :lol:

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I figure, if there is a Hell... if I kill myself I'm going there. And I can imagine that Hell will be a lot worse than what I am going through now. :)[/QUOTE]
If there is a hell, I guarantee every OTTer has a first class ticket there, solely by their association with me. Sorry everyone :oops:

[quote name='dcfox']If there is a hell, I guarantee every OTTer has a first class ticket there, solely by their association with me. Sorry everyone :oops:[/QUOTE]
Wait a sec, let me see if youre on the list... Ah yes, here you are, SDC, guest of DCFox. Boy he sure did bring a lot of friends.

[quote name='dcfox']If there is a hell, I guarantee every OTTer has a first class ticket there, solely by their association with me. Sorry everyone :oops:[/QUOTE]

Well, if it's first class ... :cool:

As long as I don't have to sit between Mox and yourself. :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:roll: Perverts wanting my sausage. I expected dcfox, but subbie and jack?[/QUOTE]

I don't want your damn sausage! Put it back on your grill...

This halloween I'm going to be the scariest thing I know.

fleet.jpg

[quote name='supadupacheap']Its an interesting quandry you present there. Is he? If he doesnt believe in it could he really end up there? I mean, I dont believe in Cleveland and I have yet ended up there.[/QUOTE]
Cleveland's not hell, it has to be Albuquerque.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just noticed SDC's rank. :roll: :lol:[/QUOTE]
You're a quick one, arent ya? ;-)

And Im dead serious. If this girl ever wants to get her knit on, Im her man. :lol:

[quote name='supadupacheap']You're a quick one, arent ya? ;-)[/QUOTE]

I guess I just didn't look over there. Your av is instantly recognizable without more than a glance. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back