The Halloween OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Cleveland's not hell, it has to be Albuquerque.[/QUOTE]

Come to Corpus Christi. That's all I will say...

[quote name='supadupacheap']You're a quick one, arent ya? ;-)

And Im dead serious. If this girl ever wants to get her knit on, Im her man. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Bring your camcorder...

Why don't you post an updated list? I remember seeing it at 122; maybe post noteworthy additions?

[quote name='supadupacheap']I bet her yarn is fuzzy. I love fuzzy yarn. Makes it SOOO much easier on my needle. ;-)[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Totally unrelated to anything in this thread, my ignore list is sitting at 141 right now. :lol:[/QUOTE]

That's a lot of ignored people.

[quote name='supadupacheap']And yet somehow its not 1/10th of the actual number that SHOULD be ignored.[/QUOTE]

I pretty much stick to this board and the fighting games thread so I probably never see them.

[quote name='supadupacheap']I bet her yarn is fuzzy. I love fuzzy yarn. Makes it SOOO much easier on my needle. ;-)[/QUOTE]

(wrestling chant)

Subbie will kill you!

[quote name='Saucy Jack'](wrestling chant)

Subbie will kill you![/QUOTE]
Again, you are assuming he cares (would have to in order to feel the need to take action), which he does not.

Hmm, now to see if I can get this VCR set up to tape stuff. I'm hoping to get it done before Naruto's on.

Oh yeah, there was some nudity on CN earlier, which is strange to see. :lol:

So I was watching G4 earlier, and to my surprise they had non-gaming related shows on, specifically Fastlane. It was this show back on Fox that I really enjoyed (So of course they cancelled it...). But nice to see it still get's some airplay :)

[quote name='SuprTnr2']So I was watching G4 earlier, and to my surprise they had non-gaming related shows on, specifically Fastlane. It was this show back on Fox that I really enjoyed (So of course they cancelled it...). But nice to see it still get's some airplay :)[/QUOTE]
You didn't know? They've had non-gaming stuff for a while. There's even anime at night, though I miss it whenever we get the channel for free. :sad:

I got my vcr working now, so now to taping Naruto. :D

Well, I knew they had some Anime but I can see that going along with their viewing audience, seeing as they assume most "gamers" like Anime as well. But then again, I don't watch much, no cable :whistle2:(

[quote name='supadupacheap']Again, you are assuming he cares (would have to in order to feel the need to take action), which he does not.[/QUOTE]

But it's his sister. With some people, you mention their family, and all bets are off. I know that it's that way with me.

[quote name='Tiphireth']AMC's Monster Marathon is kicking ass. I'm on Friday the 13th pt V. :D[/QUOTE]

Forgot about that. What's going to be showing? They wouldn't be showing Monster Squad by any chance? Haven't seen that in ages. Good, cheesy, 80s fun!

[quote name='Tiphireth']AMC's Monster Marathon is kicking ass. I'm on Friday the 13th pt V. :D[/QUOTE]

Part VI was enough for me, but I guess I'll watch V now. After this, VI is on again! ><

Meh.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']
Forgot about that. What's going to be showing? They wouldn't be showing Monster Squad by any chance? Haven't seen that in ages. Good, cheesy, 80s fun![/QUOTE]

Not sure, but Tremours is on sometime. I love that movie. :D

[quote name='Saucy Jack']But it's his sister. With some people, you mention their family, and all bets are off. I know that it's that way with me.
[/QUOTE]
Why is the the notion of "all bets being off" with you doesnt scare me in the least? Is it your sickly nature? Is it my foolish overconfidence in myself? Or is it that I bow to no man. Ah yes, thats it!

Your family sucks! :lol:

[quote name='SuprTnr2']Ahh Tremors, that movie is like soo fantastically bad. But not as much as ST ;)[/QUOTE]

Bert is one of the best characters evar. I orgasmed when I saw his basement full of guns. :drool:

[quote name='Tiphireth']Bert is one of the best characters evar. I orgasmed when I saw his basement full of guns. :drool:[/QUOTE]
Mr. Keaton with an arsenal was just a little too much for my young mind to take at the time.

[quote name='2poor']howd the ghostbusters get the statue of liberty to move with a nintendo joystick?[/QUOTE]

they cover the inside with that pink slime shit, and then start playing happy music. I think since they control the music, they can control the slime or something lame like that.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']they cover the inside with that pink slime shit, and then start playing happy music. I think since they control the music, they can control the slime or something lame like that.[/QUOTE]

oh, that makes sense?

[quote name='2poor']oh, that makes sense?[/QUOTE]
If youre looking to Hollywood to help you get a grasp on the real world, youve got some serious issues.

Its Ghostbusters for gosh's sakes. They slime it, jam some tunes, and the lady rocks. Live with it. Love it.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']But it's his sister. With some people, you mention their family, and all bets are off. I know that it's that way with me.[/QUOTE]

I've never had to stand up for her, she does just fine on her own. And I don't particularly like her much as it is. I mean, it helps that shes halfway across the country but I can still barely stand her alot of the time. I'd absolutely hate her is she were anyone besides my sister.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've never had to stand up for her, she does just fine on her own. And I don't particularly like her much as it is. I mean, it helps that shes halfway across the country but I can still barely stand her alot of the time. I'd absolutely hate her is she were anyone besides my sister.[/QUOTE]

Man, we've totally got to make sure she's signed up for CAG :lol:

I figured her for the stands up for herself type. Not sure why, just did.

As far as the sticking up for family stuff, I would if needed but Im not going to get all tripped out over some stupid crap somebody spews on a message board or most other places for that matter.

Not reacting doesnt mean you arent sticking up for family. Its just using good judgement as to what the fuck matters and what doesnt. Get your ass beat one time and you ll understand the value of know when its worth risking that happening again, and when its not.

(and P.s. Any woman who gives you bullshit about how you didnt stand up for her when she made a total bitch of herself needs to be given her walking papers. Shes more dangerous to your health than alcohol, tobacco and firearms COMBINED)

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Man, we've totally got to make sure she's signed up for CAG :lol:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, post a revealing pic of her so it can be drudged up over and over and over again. We love that kinda shit here. :roll:

[quote name='supadupacheap'](and P.s. Any woman who gives you bullshit about how you didnt stand up for her when she made a total bitch of herself needs to be given her walking papers. Shes more dangerous to your health than alcohol, tobacco and firearms COMBINED)[/QUOTE]

When you say combined do you mean summed together, or at the same time? :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']When you say combined do you mean summed together, or at the same time? :lol:[/QUOTE]
As each has a certain risk to it all alone it was basically an addition of all said risks into one giant risk (meaning you engaged in all these activities during your free time but at different times) Still even if you combined them all the woman is far more dangerous.

Guns dont kill people, girls do.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Guns dont kill people, girls do.[/QUOTE]

Not girls, women. That's why you have to get to them while they're still young. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Not girls, women. That's why you have to get to them while they're still young. ;)[/QUOTE]

... You just made a viable case for paedophilia. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Not girls, women. That's why you have to get to them while they're still young. ;)[/QUOTE]
I refuse to call any female who would behave in such a way that would personally put me at risk for no damn good reason a woman. She's a girl.

But yeah, I see what you mean.

[quote name='Tiphireth']... You just made a viable case for paedophilia. :lol:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='supadupacheap']I refuse to call any female who would behave in such a way that would personally put me at risk for no damn good reason a woman. She's a girl.

But yeah, I see what you mean.[/QUOTE]

Looks like we've got a couple of converts on our hands. :cool: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Looks like we've got a couple of converts on our hands. :cool: :lol:[/QUOTE]

I admit to nothing! :hot:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So I guess you're saying there's a little subby in every man? :cool:

Well that certainly doesn't sound right. :oops: 8-[ :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yes, I'd like that remark stricken from the record

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So I guess you're saying there's a little subby in every man? :cool:

Maybe you are just the purest form of the very essence of man which is giving onesself the best possible chance to reproduce.

God dammit, I was wondering who's hand that was. :bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back