The Happy Birthday Darthbudge OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']I bought those clearance Nikes that Zew posted since they had 'em in 13.

Hm, why am I getting a "search could not be completed" result? Both on your link and SD's link.[/QUOTE]

The same ones I ordered? I just got them today. They look even better in person.

Dang. Apparently Newzleech is down because their host got raided by the Ukrainian Secret Service and they hauled off all the servers.

[quote name='st0neface']so your friend and mine, senorwoohoo actually put this mixtape/sampler album together to show that rhode island actually has some decent hip hop artists. I've been pleasantly surprised by it enough to pimp it out here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tzi2ojzn5nv

downloading it will light up his life![/quote]

[quote name='zewone']The same ones I ordered? I just got them today. They look even better in person.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, after you posted the link I liked 'em. I got them today too. It's rare for clearance shoes to be in 13.

[quote name='joe2187']anybody know where I can download music videos?[/QUOTE]

I find youtube videos and then use one of them websites that turn youtube videos into mp4's.

Oh shit, LP - LP Undergound superduper pack for $20 at Best Buy next week. You can grab that when you're getting your free Saints Row 2.

[quote name='JJSP']Oh shit, LP - LP Undergound superduper pack for $20 at Best Buy next week. You can grab that when you're getting your free Saints Row 2.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'll most likely be picking that puppy up. Saints Row 2 on the other hand, probably not since I already got it on the X360.

-------------------------

What's the word on The Saboteur...good/bad?

Oh shit, The Sabaoteur is actually coming out? I remember it looked fucking legit in the GI cover story a few years ago. I'm gonna have to rent that.

Is Gay Tony worth 1200 points, even if I couldn't finish GTAIV?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']someone offered me an arcade and cash for my banned 360. I am kind of tempted to take them up on it, but I don't know what I would do with a second 360.[/QUOTE]

Give me a good deal on it, assuming it works. Stupid DVD drive on mine is fucked. Doubt I can convince the wife to let me get a new one any time soon.

[quote name='flowery']Wow that Charlie Brown tree came today.[/QUOTE]

I think I may get one tomorrow at Meijer.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Oh shit, The Sabaoteur is actually coming out? I remember it looked fucking legit in the GI cover story a few years ago. I'm gonna have to rent that.

Is Gay Tony worth 1200 points, even if I couldn't finish GTAIV?[/QUOTE]

No.

If you didn't like GTAIV, you probably wouldn't like either of the expansions.

I liked GTA IV, I just got stuck on a particularly annoying mission and called it quits. It was one where you had to take out a shitload of people from the rooftop and then jump down more and somehow steal a semi, which exploded incredibly quickly. I think it was a Packie mission.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yeah, I'll most likely be picking that puppy up. Saints Row 2 on the other hand, probably not since I already got it on the X360.

-------------------------

What's the word on The Saboteur...good/bad?[/QUOTE]

Free SR2? What's that about?

RRODs come and go, caravan_fiend. Lie and get a shipping label from them, they'll probably give you a "new" refurbished unit. Worst case scenario they just mail your box back to you.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Red ring it and send it in, Carven Friend.[/QUOTE]

I'm seriously giving thought to letting it do that. Of course without anything in or attached to it. But I really need to upgrade it for a bigger HDD.

[quote name='Mojimbo']RRODs come and go, caravan_fiend. Lie and get a shipping label from them, they'll probably give you a "new" refurbished unit. Worst case scenario they just mail your box back to you.[/QUOTE]

Good call. Should request a box, and see what happens. I may luck into one, if not, glad I work, when not laidoff, somewhere that ships a lot of orders.

The Fable II CE that never was, is now mine :cool:

f21.jpg

f22m.jpg

26758303.jpg

[quote name='craven_fiend']I'm seriously giving thought to letting it do that. Of course without anything in or attached to it. But I really need to upgrade it for a bigger HDD.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mojimbo']RRODs come and go, caravan_fiend. Lie and get a shipping label from them, they'll probably give you a "new" refurbished unit. Worst case scenario they just mail your box back to you.[/QUOTE]

Good call. Should request a box, and see what happens. I may luck into one, if not, glad I work, when not laidoff, somewhere that ships a lot of orders.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Linkin, you're the biggest nerd I know.[/QUOTE]

You must not know a lot of people.

--------------

What's that mean Mak? I can't make out anything from it.

Shoveling snow off people's roofs sounds like the best thing ever. I hope it's snowing in Dallas when I go up for the 25th.

EDIT: Resident Evil 333333333333333333333333 on PSN.

Amazing. My TV's remote has a guide button and when I hit it, it actually gives you the TV schedule with a description of each show's episode. I know that's par for the course for cable, but this is on an over the air antenna. My $1300 Panasonic doesn't even do that.

At least, not that I know of...

[quote name='tiredfornow']I have a 60gb HDD you can buy for $99.99, craven_fiend.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I am likely going to hold off for now. Student loans in a month and may be able to get a new system, COD one with any luck.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Amazing. My TV's remote has a guide button and when I hit it, it actually gives you the TV schedule with a description of each show's episode. I know that's par for the course for cable, but this is on an over the air antenna. My $1300 Panasonic doesn't even do that.

At least, not that I know of...[/QUOTE]

Pretty nice feature.

Just ran into that javelin bull shit. Good news though I went 26-4 on those douchebags and my best friend went 22-0.

There is a band playing Saturday that is going to play a tribute to The Last Waltz but I can't go, so I am sad.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Why not put it on ebay?[/QUOTE]

I probably will drop the price next week and then if that fails I will list it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Why not put it on ebay?[/QUOTE]
eBay are a bunch of douchebags. I put a 360 up there and they yanked it, even though no mention of firmware mod was made. fucking douchebags.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']fucking $$$$$$ who can't type had me thinking he wanted my 360 when he wanted my PS3. Back to square one with the 360.[/QUOTE]

You could throw it up on forums.xbox-scene.com, but you'll take a bath on the price you're asking, probably. I know 2 or 3 people were still wanting mine after I started PMing with someone and mentioned it was pending out.

Really? They pulled it? I swear, MS has ebay by the balls when it comes to their stuff.

I work with a guy who wants to buy a banned box, but I don't know if I want to act as the middleman.

That list is missing Tommy Boy, and is therefore incorrect.

And shit, you can get 100 bucks for a banned box? I might just dump mine then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back