The Happy Birthday Darthbudge OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Where do I get the coupon?[/QUOTE]

It's not up yet...should be up whenever it's supposed to start, on the 7th I think.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Please list your top 10 movies of the 1990s, Temporaryscars.[/QUOTE]

Of the 90s? Shit, ok. No particular order.

10. Se7en
9. Schindler's List
8. Legends of the Fall
7. Fight Club
6. The Fifth Element
5. Saving Private Ryan
4. Braveheart
3. Groundhog Day
2. Dark City
1. Night of the Living Dead remake

I hate making lists. They're impossible. I can think of at least 50 movies that could replace any one of those, but whatever.

Now for the list that you really wanted to see.

1. Airborne
2. Race the Sun
3. National Lampoons Last Resort Vacation
4. Heavyweights
5. Camp Nowhere
6. The Stoned Age
7. Book
9. Airborne
10. Brainscan

I like the time Godard shat on Spielberg's direction of Schindler's List.

[quote name='Mojimbo']fuck off, DarthPuma. Seriously.[/QUOTE]

I was joking. But I do have an irrational love for that movie. I want to find my Bottle Rocket Blu I stole from netflix now.

Eyes Wide Shut was only good for seeing Nicole Kidman naked.

---

This 25th Anniversary Rock Hall of Fame concert on HBO is pretty cool.

Eyes Wide Shut was a really good story film and Kubrick is just a pure genius.

~~~

Ernest (Jim Varney) went to my high school and my father had a beer with him at a local bar one night. He was a good man and serious about theater.

~~~

Watching this Jack the Ripper show on Discovery is cool but I really like Alan Moore's From Hell take on the Ripper.

~~~

Off to bed so I can wake up for work at 6:30 AM.

[quote name='JolietJake']Apparently if you order things online and don't pay the tax, you have no integrity.[/QUOTE]

So quite a few people shopping on Amazon have no integrity?

[quote name='craven_fiend']So quite a few people shopping on Amazon have no integrity?[/QUOTE]
According to a few folks in that best buy bluray sale thread.

[quote name='JolietJake']According to a few folks in that best buy bluray sale thread.[/QUOTE]

Morons. Is it our fault if we live in states that Amazon doesn't tax. People will bitch about anything.

I just hope that other states never decide to start enforcing the collection of sales tax on online purchases like NY.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Have you even seen it, DarthPuma?[/QUOTE]

Bottle Rocket or Tommy Boy? I've seen Bottle Rocket once and Tommy Boy roughly 12.

[quote name='JolietJake']I just hope that other states never decide to start enforcing the collection of sales tax on online purchases like NY.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you on that one, but I fear it's just a matter of time.

[quote name='flowery']Eyes Wide Shut was a really good story film and Kubrick is just a pure genius.
[/QUOTE]

Nope, it's garbage and it pisses all over his filmography

It would be reeeeeeaaaaaally cool if the weather shit itself and if the meteorologists are wrong and we get freezing rain tomorrow so class can be canceled.

It would be super :coolshades: to get the last day of classes off and to get out of my test tomorrow.

[quote name='seanr1221']Heavyweights!

SR2 doesnt have trophies on PS3, Frost.[/QUOTE]

Don't care -- if I can score a free copy, and can get my coworker to, we would probably play coop, since he likes gta style games. he especially loved San Andreas, which I feel SR2 is closer to than GTA4.

My former employer fired another assistant for some arbitrary reason today. Nice to know it wasn't personal and that he's just firing everyone. He went from 6 full time assistants to 2.5 in 1 year.

Does tonight's episode of the Office get any easier to watch? It's more excruciating than the Dinner Party episode.

[quote name='seanr1221']Not to sound like a dick, Trakan, but how have you played 178 hours of MW2? :lol:[/QUOTE]
Dude's paralyzed from the waist down.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oh man, I ruined my Christmas by snooping through my mom's ebay page. :*([/QUOTE]

dude, you Wubb'd your own Christmas.

Which reminds me, Plume, where the fuck is last year's xmas present?!

------------

as I was typing that, one of my mom's cats started to play with a pingpong ball. he knocked it against the wall and it bounced right back at his face. he got all angry and started hissing at it :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back