The "Happy Birthday señorwahoo" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Bioshocked360']I just got the money in my account. What's the total with shipping?

-------------------------

Anyone know how/where I can get a fake ID?[/QUOTE]

College Campus. Someone will 'know' someone.

Make sure you get a fake for a different state, Bioshocked.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Liquid, I just sent the money.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got it. Hence the question. I don't want it hanging around in Paypal, I want it in my checking account to bring me up to having more than $6.90 in spending money. :lol:/:cry:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Make sure you get a fake for a different state, Bioshocked.

[/QUOTE]
Why is that? I'm not going to be using it to buy alcohol, just to get into concerts.

[quote name='Moxio']Transfers from my Paypal to my bank account usually take, what, a week or so? Probably give or take a couple days.[/QUOTE]
It took about 3 days to transfer money from my bank account to my Paypal account.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Why is that? I'm not going to be using it to buy alcohol, just to get into concerts.[/QUOTE]

I'd assume it's easier from someone who sees tons of in-state ID's to recognize a fake in-state ID than to recognize an out-of-state fake ID.

Moxio is correct.

Bouncers are also usually kinda dicks because they have to deal with so much shit, so they don't take kindly to people lying to them with fakes.
Emo's (a rockin' venue down here) has a section next to the door of fakes they've taken from people and written all over with sharpy before they staple 'em up. :lol:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Somebody here should buy me Savage Moon.[/QUOTE]

I'd give you my copy, as I played it once. But it's from my gameshare group, so I can't.

[quote name='Moxio']I'd assume it's easier from someone who sees tons of in-state ID's to recognize a fake in-state ID than to recognize an out-of-state fake ID.[/QUOTE]

Yup.

And concerts won't be less stringent than bars. Bouncers work security at concerts.

And if you're near an area where a lot people from bordering states live, don't get that state either.

Try to get an ID from a lesser populated state that's at least 4 states away.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Somebody here should buy me Savage Moon.[/QUOTE]Is that the tower defense game with zero personality that's set on like Mars? Get PixelJunk Monsters instead.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Is that the tower defense game with zero personality that's set on like Mars? Get PixelJunk Monsters instead.[/QUOTE]

You didn't like it? It kind of reminded me of Starship Troopers.

PixelJunk Monsters? I'll check it out.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']:lol:mad:Liquid's many quotes of me.[/QUOTE]

You're outta control, mang. I don't know what to say. :lol:

(Also: you must tell the story behind your license.)

[quote name='Liquid 2']You're outta control, mang. I don't know what to say. :lol:

(Also: you must tell the story behind your license.)[/QUOTE]

Hahaha.

The license is from this viral site for a new album, Brooklynati, by Tanya Morgan. I thought it looked pretty good. :lol:

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I hope my fake ID looks as legit as Senorwoohoo's license. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Damn right!

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Sick, got my license!

lc_1242922383.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

good show, my friend

I canceled dinner with my girlfriend because I have too much homework to do and she flipped a bitch. I'm really going to do it this time. If she can't deal with not being #1 over my school work, she can be last. :p

Wow, spies when disguised can now use enemy teleporters.

Buty they made them more visible when bumped and when partially cloaked.

Demos can blow stickies while taunting.

The air blast can now extinguish fires.

[quote name='Moxio']That reminds me. Who the fuck has my card?[/QUOTE]Dang.

[quote name='Eviltude']I canceled dinner with my girlfriend because I have too much homework to do and she flipped a bitch. I'm really going to do it this time. If she can't deal with not being #1 over my school work, she can be last. :p[/QUOTE]So dang cruel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back