The "Happy Birthday señorwahoo" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']I think Frosty still has it. I'll ask him later about it.[/QUOTE]

Dude, I never got it. I borrowed one from someone else because I was waiting on munch's slow ass.

I told him to ship it directly to Brak instead, since Brak was asking about it.

Edit: Nevermind, TFN has it, you know about it, ignore this post. :)

Eviltude, on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being not true at all and 10 being the most true, does this statement describe you?: "I ain't got no time for no hoes."

I hope you never have to have a chain on your braces frosty. I thought i was finally over most of the soreness as the new wires hadn't really hurt for a while, then they added that damn chain. How long are you supposed to have yours for?

[quote name='munch']I like how Steam is taking a huge dump right now.[/QUOTE]
I've been downloading the TF2 update for the past 30 years.

[quote name='munch']I like how Steam is taking a huge dump right now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was just about to gift you PvZ. But it looks like I won't be able to now. :cry:

[quote name='munch']Eviltude, on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being not true at all and 10 being the most true, does this statement describe you?: "I ain't got no time for no hoes."[/QUOTE]

3. I have time for hoes, but no serious girlfriends.

I've been working my ass off in school for the last two weeks and it's only getting harder from here. This is going to consume the next two years of my life so I don't really have time to go out with someone 3 or 4 times a week anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back