The "Happy Birthday señorwahoo" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone own a BDP-1600? I am really thinking about getting one for myself for Father's day (& selling the free movies to make it about $120).
Opinions?

[quote name='st0neface']*elaborate super-secret combination hi-five/handshake* @ tiredfornow[/QUOTE]

I hope that didn't include a hearty handshake.

--------------------

I think I want to buy a BD player too...and dump my PS3...maybe after I finish inFamous.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']As if anyone would like the Christina Ricci one over Lisa Bonet.

:hmph:[/QUOTE]

Lisa Bonet is (or at least was) super hot. I think her and Juliette Lewis were my first crushes. :lol:

I've been thinking of building a media PC with a bluray drive. I hate that you can't run satellite TV through one though. Would be nice to be free from the monthly DVR charge.

Hey Mak, my girlfriend works at the Virginia Beach "Verizon" Amphitheater and said that Zooey Deschannel played there last night and is even more beautiful in person.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Anyone own a BDP-1600? I am really thinking about getting one for myself for Father's day (& selling the free movies to make it about $120).
Opinions?[/QUOTE]

Go to Best Buy/Fry's and see if the have an LG BH200 instead.

:cool:

I had a crush on Elvira, back when I was a kid in the '80s.

I knew that I wanted to do something with her... but I wasn't exactly sure what.

Brak, have you heard about David Lynch's collaboration with Dangermouse and Sparklehorse?

[quote name='wikipedia']Dark Night of the Soul is an album written by Danger Mouse and Sparklehorse.[1] It features a wide range of singers including James Mercer of The Shins, The Flaming Lips, Gruff Rhys of Super Furry Animals, Jason Lytle of Grandaddy, Julian Casablancas of The Strokes, Frank Black of the Pixies, Iggy Pop, Nina Persson of The Cardigans, Suzanne Vega, Vic Chesnutt, David Lynch, and Scott Spillane of Neutral Milk Hotel and The Gerbils; these singers also had a hand in composing and producing the work.[/quote]

Yeah. I listened to most of it.

The tracks with Lynch's vocals are awesome.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You guys are paranoid as hell if you think they're intentionally dying. ;x

Godlovesugly = best Atmosphere album :squirtle4.gif:

Felt > Atmosphere
[/QUOTE]

I dunno, for just being an EP Sad Clown Bad Summer Number 9 is exceptional.

I think if it had more tracks done in the same vein and mindset they were in at the time I'd think we have a clear winner.

Off for a post lunch client schmooze & booze.

Munch- My wife confirms that I got that thing you sent me. Making replacements tonight, will ship those out first thing tomorrow.

Is there a way to maintain my iTunes library, with all of the album artwork intact and spelling corrections, while restoring my computer to its original factory settings?

I have an external HDD, I just don't want to go through trouble of putting all of my music back into iTunes.

Sort of/maybe.

I deleted my install of XP and did a fresh install of Windows 7 and was able to preserve my iTunes library and settings by backing up a couple sets of folders that included all the settings. I went through the trouble because I didn't want to reconfigure my iPhone again.

The trick is also to put your music back into the exact same directory it was before so you won't have to manually relink everything again.

Let me try and find the link that tells you which folders to keep.

[quote name='Brak']I had a crush on Elvira, back when I was a kid in the '80s.

I knew that I wanted to do something with her... but I wasn't exactly sure what.[/QUOTE]

:rofl::cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Sort of/maybe.

I deleted my install of XP and did a fresh install of Windows 7 and was able to preserve my iTunes library and settings by backing up a couple sets of folders that included all the settings. I went through the trouble because I didn't want to reconfigure my iPhone again.

The trick is also to put your music back into the exact same directory it was before so you won't have to manually relink everything again.

Let me try and find the link that tells you which folders to keep.[/QUOTE]

That'd be great, thanks.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Off for a post lunch client schmooze & booze.

Munch- My wife confirms that I got that thing you sent me. Making replacements tonight, will ship those out first thing tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Do you think you could make a cover for Revolutions, too? I'll try to remember to send out Pan's Labyrinth in the next few days.

The PlayStation 3's Blu-ray drive has its advantages, as proven by the Watchmen: The End is Nigh The Complete Experience, a two-disc set collecting the game and the film for the PlayStation 3.

Pretty cool.

Are you on Vista, rabbitt?

If so, just preserve the complete contents of the following folders(which may be hidden, so turn that on too):

c users username appdata local applecomputer itunes

c users username appdata roaming applecomputer itunes

c users username mymusic itunes​

Obviously you need to backup your actual music too.

If you're on XP then those folders are somewhere else.
1. Copy the folder C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Apple Computer\iTunes\ to the folder C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\iTunes\

2. Copy C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Application Data\Apple Computer\iTunes\ to the folder C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Apple Computer\iTunes

3. Copy entire contents of old C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\My Documents\My Music\iTunes\ to the folder C:\Users\USERNAME\Music\iTunes

[quote name='Eviltude']Hey Mak, my girlfriend works at the Virginia Beach "Verizon" Amphitheater and said that Zooey Deschannel played there last night and is even more beautiful in person.[/QUOTE]

Nice.

[quote name='lordwow']I had a massive crush on Anna Paquin :drool:[/QUOTE]

I still do. :drool:

New season of True Blood in about two weeks.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Are you on Vista, rabbitt?

If so, just preserve the complete contents of the following folders(which may be hidden, so turn that on too):

c users username appdata local applecomputer itunes

c users username appdata roaming applecomputer itunes

c users username mymusic itunes​

Obviously you need to backup your actual music too.

If you're on XP then those folders are somewhere else.
1. Copy the folder C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Apple Computer\iTunes\ to the folder C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\iTunes\

2. Copy C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Application Data\Apple Computer\iTunes\ to the folder C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Apple Computer\iTunes

3. Copy entire contents of old C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\My Documents\My Music\iTunes\ to the folder C:\Users\USERNAME\Music\iTunes
[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I'm using XP.

[quote name='Maklershed']Nice.

I still do. :drool:

New season of True Blood in about two weeks.[/QUOTE]
Cool, i've been wondering when it was coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back