The "Happy Birthday señorwahoo" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, kind of, yes.

95% of my deaths are from someone knockin' me down with a smoke first, so I'm all for getting rid of them.

This would be awesome for $10.

,I-U-211926-3.jpg

Not for $43.

fuck you guys. Ain't nothing wrong with business majors :cool:.

This Trico talk makes me want to replay ICO. You played it yet liquid are you still stalling?

In the middle of it, DT778.

I've unboxed my PS2, but have not yet hooked it up. :lol:
Probably gonna do that tonight or tomorrow night.

Someone parked their car in our reserved parking spot the other night at the new apartment, so I left a helpful note that said "Thanks for keeping my spot warm, but this is reserved. Please move your car."

I was there moving stuff in today when they pulled in, and they gave me the tough guy face - which was even funnier when I realized they were both Jehovah's Witnesses once they got out of the car. Awesome.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']
So the smoke nade will be pretty useless now?[/QUOTE]
Like they should be. Smoke should provide cover, not a guaranteed kill.
[quote name='Trakan']Well, kind of, yes.

95% of my deaths are from someone knockin' me down with a smoke first, so I'm all for getting rid of them.[/QUOTE]
Yep.

Removal of stun or making smoke a pick up would do wonders for making Gears 2 more fun.

if you want to travel get a job working for the military in the civilian sector.

it can be any damn thing to start, once you're in though, lots of options.

looking for a dod job myself atm.

This is the worst lovelines show evah... there's some 11yr old douche wannabe rapper that's a guest. wtf.

Edit: Here's the douche...

andy-milonakis-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Whelp, beat Serious Sam 2. Can't wait to see what they do with the third one.[/QUOTE]
I was just thinking of those games the other day, didn't know they were making another one.

Processed through Sort Facility, May 20, 2009, 9:58 pm, BIRMINGHAM, AL 35222
Processed through Sort Facility, May 16, 2009, 11:24 pm, ATLANTA, GA 30369
Processed through Sort Facility, May 15, 2009, 6:34 am, CINCINNATI, OH 45235
Electronic Shipping Info Received, May 13, 2009

The latest shipping info on a book I ordered for school. The shipper is in Louisville, KY with a destination of 45 miles North-East of Atlanta. Way to go USPS!! :applause:

Morning OTT

Wolve, LBP pissed me off. I wanted to try the levels people made, but they want you to do a bunch of stupid tutorial levels first.

It's a fucking platformer MM, I don't need to hear Stephen Fry tell me push circle to move an object.

:roll:

I still haven't played the story mode of LBP. I've been waiting for a couple of co-op partners for like 8 months now. :lol:

Does postdating a check work? Like I could postdate a check for a week or two so a guy couldn't cash it until I received his end of the deal?

EDIT:
What the f?ck is an iPhone mini? People on craigslist are mentally ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back