The "Happy Birthday señorwahoo" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice if you don't need to do anything intensive like games. You're probably stuck with shitty integrated video forever, though.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why are you trying to digitally look up a 16 year old girl's skirt, ck64?

*sigh* That whole thread is stupid-as-fuck.[/QUOTE]

Like you have a better reason for living ;)

It doesn't. Just saying, you know, since the solution to tags that don't belong is taking 'em away... why not just do that?

I have a Korean friend who legit ate a whole package of hot dogs in one sitting. That was about 7 years ago, and we still bring it up.

There was a dude at one of my old jobs that engulfed a whole corn dog in seconds...corn dog went all the way in, stick came out...we still make fun of him to this day because of that...it was incredibly disgusting.

[quote name='munch']While he was doing it, were you thinking, "I wish that was my dick!" Linkin?[/QUOTE]

fuck you McLovin!...and to think I had a Happy Birthday Munch OTT :nottalking:

LinkinPrime:

Do something productive, and rename the GGT to "Pseudo-Intellectual Video Game Discussion".

Bitch.

[quote name='Brak']LinkinPrime:

Do something productive, and rename the GGT to "Pseudo-Intellectual Video Game Discussion".

Bitch.[/QUOTE]

Did you just call me a bitch? :whistle2:?

[quote name='Mojimbo']What do you think of this, Brak?

http://sdi.libsyn.com/[/QUOTE]
I'll be using this instead of squirtle4 from now on.
ccr010.jpg

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Did you just call me a bitch? :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]
Nah. I was just throwing it out there.

Bitch.

[quote name='st0neface']I honestly think I'm the only person that still uses it. Maybe everybody else just said they used it to get a rise out of people. Oh well, it does what I wanted it to. :)[/QUOTE]

the real fucking purpose was to ignore bullshit moderators who couldn't be ignored simply BECAUSE they were moderators, regardless of their abilities... :roll:

Anyone here use vWallpaper from Cydia?

Where do you get new video ringtones from, outside the 'Download Videos' in the app itself?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']the real fucking purpose was to ignore bullshit moderators who couldn't be ignored simply BECAUSE they were moderators, regardless of their abilities... :roll:[/QUOTE]

Oh, okay then.

The best part about the Wolverine game is that it's rated M for Mature, while the movie is rated PG-13 for Corporate Greed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back