The "Happy Birthday señorwahoo" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm sitting here having to bum wifi to get online and check email and apply for jobs. This summer is not looking so great. No internet, cable, or job...

I had a phone interview last week but it is something I have zero interest in. I don't know how long I will be able to mentally take this.

The Heavy's expression makes me lol:

compromising_photographs.png

Well I got this screen protector on my iPhone. It looks great spare this one tiny air bubble I can't get out. But you can only see it if the iPhone's screen is off. If you are actually using it, you can't see it at all.

[quote name='darthbudge']Damn. ?_bb is dropping sick burns in the large breasted CAGs thread. :cool:[/QUOTE]Took me a while to get it, but that was a sick ass burn.

[quote name='darthbudge']Damn. ?_bb is dropping sick burns in the large breasted CAGs thread. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Reported him for lacking the maturity to be a good mod. :cool:

I am conflicted. I kind of want to install Windows 7 RC1 on my laptop. But I also really like Ubuntu. I just want to get a working newsreader and I just can't find one for Ubuntu.

I haven't had a Slurpee in so long, I kinda want one. But then when I think about what a Slurpee is probably made from, I want to :puke:. :^(

[quote name='Liquid 2']The trees in that screenshot are amazing.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

PSP graphics > Wii graphics
[quote name='Liquid 2']
db.gif

Dick. Butt.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:
[quote name='Rocko']Wolverine is so fun.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you're liking it. I personally thought it was awesome. You might want to check out Conan sometime.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Dang, get a bigger HDD, son. Windows 7 will take at least 10 gb if you install it normally.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I might do that. It is an old Dell Inspiron laptop that I got for free, so I don't know if I want to put more parts into it. Especially because I would like a new laptop for college this fall. But I don't know if that is gonna happen. But I guess I can always pull out an HDD with no problems.

---

Why does vLite want me to install some WIM Filter? Ugh. It is like 1.3GBs and it won't let me run the program without it.

[quote name='st0neface']Oh, okay then.[/QUOTE]

Not you. You're using it right. That was more for people who bitch about people they can't ignore and then don't use the list to ignore them.

[quote name='JolietJake']Are you sure that laptop can even handle windows 7?[/QUOTE]

It is pretty powerful. It ran XP smoothly, so I figured it would run Windows 7 also.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Whoa, you save a whole $6, Linkin![/QUOTE]

That's lunch :D

[quote name='zewone']How many of your ex-boyfriends and their current girlfriends are moving into the house?[/QUOTE]

Oh snap!

[quote name='zewone']How many of your ex-boyfriends and their current girlfriends are moving into the house?[/QUOTE]

That was cold, zew :cold:

Just Jonathan. Liz is in Korea teaching for a year. I'm the landlord though so I can be within my legal rights to kick them out.
My other ex has moved into the immediate area of where I was house searching (my school was there first!).

You're moving into a house with your ex-boyfriend of like 5 years who left you for his ex-girlfriend, who he had move in with the two of you.

:whistle2:?

I'm buying a house and allowing my ex fiance of four years who left me cause I'm annoying and he had another option he considered better, to rent a room to help me pay my mortgage.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm buying a house and allowing my ex fiance of four years who left me cause I'm annoying and he had another option he considered better, to rent a room to help me pay my mortgage.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a terrible idea, Lulu. Can't you find someone else to move in?

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Sounds like a terrible idea, Lulu. Can't you find someone else to move in?[/QUOTE]
Heh. Just guys who want to fuck me and I'd rather not have them sleeping in the same house as me.

And I've been living with him over a year since we broke up, no problems at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back