The Happy Birthday Trakan OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for my fans. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Millions of them.

The OTT basically rules the front page blog posts.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Do you listen to the Death Set? They're playing here on the 16th and I'm trying to figure out if I should listen to 'em and then go...[/QUOTE]

Death Set is dope as hell. Definitely listen to their CD's before going... I've got a pic from the concert in my albums.

So the beercan chicken took 3 hours to cook, but between the dry rub I made for it and the 12 pack of Yuengling black and tans I had while waiting, it was amazing. I'm already back to eating it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I entered the contest, spoony.[/quote]

Hot shizz!

Ass the OTT turns needs more comments. It's a slow night all around, apparently.

[quote name='lanzarlaluna']Why do white people like fireworks so much?[/quote]

Why do black people like to kill, steal and collect unemployment?

Some things are just a mystery.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Why do black people like to kill, steal and collect unemployment?

Some things are just a mystery.[/quote]
Oh shit! :shock:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Why do black people like to kill, steal and collect unemployment?

Some things are just a mystery.[/quote]

[quote name='dcfox']Oh shit! :shock:[/quote]

Oooh, Ass the OTT Turns needed a good racial subplot :lol:

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Holy shit. I think I shat myself when "All along the Watchtower" started playing on Battlestar Galactica. That was the best episode ever.[/quote]
having the music play in the background was alright but having the characters sing it was the stupid part.
You're almost caught up!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']She's not prude about calling people fat. That's fo sho.[/quote]I said "chubby."

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']This OTT has been shriked! Thanks for the clarification, gwen.[/quote]
I didn't say that either. I just said it wasn't me. I can't see who did it. But I know a few folks have their eyes on y'alls tags. So make no assumptions till you know for sho'.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']fixed[/quote]Dude, I love fireworks AND skiing. What catagory does that put me in?

[quote name='dcfox']
having the music play in the background was alright but having the characters sing it was the stupid part.
You're almost caught up![/quote]

I did not expect any of them
to be Cylons. Especially Tigh.

Just need to watch Razor and 10 episodes!

Speaking of wives, mine just got residual lime juice in her eye from making micheladas and not rinsing her hands thoroughly before taking out her contacts. Ouch.

[quote name='lilboo']Anyone know a free program to edit MP3s? I wanna make my own ringtones from some MP3s that I have.
Help :D[/quote]

Wavepad.

You gotta pirate that shit though.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I did not expect any of them
to be Cylons. Especially Tigh.

Just need to watch Razor and 10 episodes![/quote]
I had some idea one of them was Tigh. If you remember, back in the temple when D'Anna saw the faces of the 5 she apologized to one of them. My guess it was either Starbuck or him.

[quote name='dcfox']I like those things too! I don't want to be someone's wife! :cry:[/quote]

tough cookies, you're future wife material.

[quote name='dcfox']
I had some idea one of them was Tigh. If you remember, back in the temple when D'Anna saw the faces of the 5 she apologized to one of them. My guess it was either Starbuck or him.
[/quote]

Yea I was trying to figure out who she apologized to.
Why did she apologize to Tigh anyway?

[quote name='Rocko']I want Wall-E on DVD right now.

I'll probably go see it again next week.[/quote]

I'm with you on that. I really want to see it again.

Shit should look awesome on Blu-Ray.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']tough cookies, you're future wife material.[/quote]
I just hope I can find a good husband, then.
[quote name='becuzimbrown']Yea I was trying to figure out who she apologized to.
Why did she apologize to Tigh anyway?
[/quote]
Cylons took Saul's eye on New Caprica

[quote name='dcfox']I just hope I can find a good husband, then.

Cylons took Saul's eye on New Caprica
[/quote]

Oh. Well, im gonna go watch Razor, hope it doesn't suck!

So I guess Assassin's Creed got a price drop to $29.99?

Might as well wait to pick it up. It will probably be cheaper down the road (I realize Amazon has it for $23.99, but still).

Got all my meat seasoned and chicken marinated. I'll be going to the store to pick up some limes tomorrow and finish making the guacamole and salsa and I'll be set for my BBQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back