The Happy Birthday Trakan OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never sold on ebay but I think you pay a % of the purchase price -- which is nothing if it isn't purchased. Otherwise he just pays the listing fee, 25 cents or whatever.

Alright guys, some advice time about AV/Gaming Setup:

I need "something" to put my Xbox 360/Wii/Xbox1/DVD Player/DVR/etc in the apartment I'm moving to in a few months? Anyone have any good setups? I currently have the DVD Player, Wii and Xbox 1 all under the TV Stand, but I was wondering if anyone had a better system for holding all that stuff (and I'd like to add a reciever/surround sound at some point)?

[quote name='Liquid 2']The theater would be packed with a bunch of inconsiderate fucks who don't know how to keep quiet during a movie.[/quote]
Have you ever been to a midnight release? It's rather entertaining, since it's usually people who are enthusiastic about the movie.

A packed theater of people who are interested enough to come out at midnight is more entertaining than a theater with you, a friend, a 5 year old, and an old couple who fell asleep during the previews, most of the time.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Ugh, nothin' going on tonight except for people goin' to some broad's house that I don't really know.

Eh.[/QUOTE]

You could... get to know her.

[quote name='Brak']Howzat?[/QUOTE]

If you find someone to just get the drive key for you, you could install that on the Samsung. If you ever have to update, you could do it yourself, with a Hitachi, you'd have to have someone do it for you again.

It's up to you, you just need to find the quickest solution.

[quote name='Rocko']Have you ever been to a midnight release? It's rather entertaining, since it's usually people who are enthusiastic about the movie.

A packed theater of people who are interested enough to come out at midnight is more entertaining than a theater with you, a friend, a 5 year old, and an old couple who fell asleep during the previews, most of the time.[/quote]
It's great when there's few people in the theater because everybody keeps to themselves and actually watches the movie.

$$$$as ain't gonna come out to a movie at midnight and not watch the movie.

Y'all must have had some shitty experiences, or I had good ones.

[quote name='lordwow']You could... get to know her.[/QUOTE]

Well, of course, but add in the fact that everyone will be drunk and I can't drink being the DD and I'm still on the fence about goin'.

Chances are I'll be a bitch and go.

Yeah, they're yelling, cheering, clapping, laughing, and all that stuff that can be irritating at times. When there's hardly anyone in the theater, it's nice and relaxing because everybody's quiet enjoying the movie.

Watched the trailer for Persepolis that went up in the PS Store last night and it was interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNMekgoCCVY

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Yeah, they're yelling, cheering, clapping, laughing, and all that stuff that can be irritating at times. When there's hardly anyone in the theater, it's nice and relaxing because everybody's quiet enjoying the movie.

Watched the trailer for Persepolis that went up in the PS Store last night and it was interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNMekgoCCVY[/QUOTE]

What's the info on that? Never heard of it. And Woohoo, go be the bitch, take one for the team.

Ah yes, I love a little home cooked BBQ. Tough to have in the city without a grill. Luckily, we can have one in the new apartment we're moving to in a month and a half. Patio FTW.

[quote name='SithFran']What's the info on that? Never heard of it. And Woohoo, go be the bitch, take one for the team.[/QUOTE]

I'm always the DD if my g/f goes cuz she doesn't drive much.

S'all good, though.

[quote name='lordwow']Best part of living in Boston is the complete lack of need for a DD. As I'm sure woohoo knows.[/QUOTE]

Yeap, that is why Boston owns.

Off to my woman's place!

I could have been seeing Huey Lewis and the News right now yet I didn't feel like going by myself, especially with the giant crowd there. Stupid everyone being in DC right now. :lol:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm enjoying Bioshock, which is strange considering I didn't like the demo much.[/quote]
I played about 2 hours of Bioshock. I didn't like it very much.

I motherfucking get home from my friends' house and my motherfucking dog, the one my wife insisted we get, had destroyed the wall in the shower along with the shower curtain, torn a curtain in the living room, pulled the curtain rod out of the wall, knocked the screen out of the window, and run off. Some kids found her a little ways away, though. Too bad for the dog, cause I'm gonna kill it.

How about you kill your wife for picking such a shitty dog?

Its only fair.

Or, maybe you could kill yourself for marrying and being stuck with a woman with terrible taste. :whistle2:|

This Chowder "Rada-Pendence Day" marathon is sweet! Love that show! Anyone else watching it?

EDIT: Sean...sell me your Battlefield:BC Gold edition at cost ;)

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Any good deals on Bad Company out there?[/quote]

The GS 25% off coupon if you're lucky like Sean and can score a used copy this week.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']This Chowder "Rada-Pendence Day" marathon is sweet! Love that show! Anyone else watching it?

EDIT: Sean...sell me your Battlefield:BC Gold edition at cost ;)[/QUOTE]

Nah, I'm having way too much fun with it :)

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Any good deals on Bad Company out there?[/QUOTE]

Try to find one used. The gold edition cost me 40.00 after the coupon + edge.

Back from the fireworks. My dad got a few great photos, I'll blog them later.

This OTT sure is slow. Went to the fireworks for a few hours, came back, and less than a page gone.

[quote name='seanr1221']Nah, I'm having way too much fun with it :)

Try to find one used. The gold edition cost me 40.00 after the coupon + edge.[/quote]

I don't have any edge! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back