The Happy Birthday Trakan OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Rocko. Did you say something about a new Second Spin sale, or some shit?

[quote name='prmononoke']Damn you, Pocky.

Why are you so delicious, yet so fleeting?[/QUOTE]

That shit is way too expensive and super over rated.

App Installer, Sources, Edit, Add, type this in: http://ride4.org/shai.xml
Hit Refresh, go to All Packages, go down the list to one called "All sources" install that.
Over 130 Source URLs.
After that go down to Video and get the video recorder off of that.

Koggit can't respond, he's busy making Trak a pie from 4 dollar apples intended for Kings.

Oh wait, there he is. Better lookin' than me? After the WWII vet comment I thought you were deillusional, now I know you're crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
NSFW
AttentionWhore.jpg

[quote name='Brak']Hey, Rocko. Did you say something about a new Second Spin sale, or some shit?[/quote]

Yeah. Code is "2PLUS74", 20% off and free standard/international shipping, good today, tomorrow, and the 6th.

I got Batman Begins and Batman Beyond season 1. Not much else I really want. I was hoping to grab Battle Royale, but they don't have it.

[quote name='Liquid 2']That shit is way too expensive and super over rated.[/quote]

Chocolate? Yes.

Strawberry Pocky? Absolutely wonderful. $.98 isn't that bad.

This kind is also good (but it is too expensive, and I can't find it locally anymore).

See, this dude's been here 4 years and only has 98 post but he comes in to give the love. Musta heard you dropped all that weight and were no longer Fat Trakan, but instead, JMac avatar Trakan, which is way better.

[quote name='prmononoke']Chocolate? Yes.

Strawberry Pocky? Absolutely wonderful. $.98 isn't that bad.

This kind is also good (but it is too expensive, and I can't find it locally anymore).[/QUOTE]

How much do you get for 98 cents? I've always seen them for like $4 a box.

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah. Code is "2PLUS74", 20% off and free standard/international shipping, good today, tomorrow, and the 6th.

I got Batman Begins and Batman Beyond season 1. Not much else I really want. I was hoping to grab Battle Royale, but they don't have it.[/QUOTE]
Batman Begins is super-sick.

I think I'm gonna get the Beastie Boys Anthology Criterion and The Silence of the Lambs Criterion...

I can't seem to find any other cheap Criterionz.

[quote name='Rocko']Isn't Pocky the same as Piroulines?[/quote]

Judging from the photos, nope.

I had chocolate Pirouline, I think, and I thought it was pretty bad.

[quote name='Liquid 2']How much do you get for 98 cents? I've always seen them for like $4 a box.[/quote]

1.41 oz. You get one pack inside the box, and I'm guessing it has about fifteen sticks or so, give or take a few.

I wish SecondSpin has Teen Titans season 2.

I need that. :[

I'm sorta tempted to get season 3 since it would be

[quote name='Sleepkyng']brak's got the criterionz[/QUOTE]
Not as many as your boy munch. :[
[quote name='seanr1221']Bayxter, you gettin Bad Company??[/QUOTE]
Eventually. :cool:

Hey, Rocko:

You ordered shit from SecondSpin this last sale, right? Were the DVDs in good condition?
[quote name='seanr1221']The multiplayers pretty solid, just takes some getting used too[/QUOTE]
I used to play BattleField 2: Modern Combat quite a bit, back in the early days of the 360.

I thought it was bootleg, at first... but grew to really enjoy it.

[quote name='seanr1221']The multiplayers pretty solid, just takes some getting used too[/QUOTE]

How would you compare it, to say, a call of duty 4?

They were all pretty good. SecondSpin seems to be pretty strict about what they accept. Everything came complete.

[quote name='mr ryles']kept my chinese food halfway american with BBQ pork and broccoli[/quote]
#-o

BBQ isn't american - it's Haitian, Korean, Chinese, Indian, etc.

I just ordered The Silence of the Lambs and The Beastie Boys Anthology... hopefully they aren't riddled with boogers and kids' names, scribed in Crayola magic marker.

I liked Battlefield 2 as well. The vehicles really make the game interesting.

Still, if you want to play something even better than COD4, play Battlefield 2 for the PC.

The gun available to you in Bad Company when you ride bitch on the helicopter is sick, easy kills right there.

---

I always wondered, as a kid, why Koko couldn't translate between humans and gorillas. :cool:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm pretty sure that Koko was just using learned behavior. I don't think it was actually communicating.[/QUOTE]
Nah. That's just your objective-defiant disorder.

She would make up her own signs, by making compound words out of existing signs -- which is the essence of human language.

She can also understand English.

Her adopted brother can also sign, and paints, too -- and he'll give titles to his paintings that pertain to what he has painted.

[quote name='Brak']Nah. That's just your objective-defiant disorder.

She would make up her own signs, by making compound words out of existing signs -- which is the essence of human language.

Her adopted brother can also sign, and paints, too -- and he'll give titles to his paintings that pertain to what he has painted.[/quote]

I've never heard of any concrete proof that she actually made any compound signs. I can't help but doubt that she actually knew what she was doing because she was constantly being rewarded for signing. I could be wrong though.

I watch too much PBS. :(

[quote name='Brak']Nah. That's just your objective-defiant disorder.

Her adopted brother can also sign, and paints, too -- and he'll give titles to his paintings that pertain to what he has painted.[/QUOTE]

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

[quote name='lordwow']Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra[/QUOTE]
I have no idea what you just said, little kid.

[quote name='Brak']Got that objective-defiant disorder on LOCKDOWN.[/quote]

I love how you think disagreeing with you must be some sort of a mental condition.

You disagree with all things established. :cool:

Religion, grammar, Koko the Gorilla, etc.

I wouldn't doubt it if you consider yourself a.) anarchist, .b) libertarian.

Come on: Prove your boy right. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back