The Happy Birthday Trakan OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']You read NME, Jimbo? :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]Only when I'm bored and only for perspective on the scene and for stuff the can't dick around with too much, like news and interviews. It's not as bad as EW, Rolling Stone or Pitchfork.

You're right about them stinking though, last issue's cover story was Crystal Castles. :cool:

Cool. I love shit like that, wahoo.

At Boris's show, the touring guitarist played for about 15 minutes using only an e-bow and a slide. :cool:

[quote name='dallow']Wow, the neighborhoods here in New Jersey are really charming.
So much personality, so much more natural than in plastic Dallas.[/quote]

i couldn't believe the first sentence... until i read the second.

i've seen plano *shudder*

Hey, Jimbo, can you point me to the jail break program you used? I updated to 1.1.4 and had to jail break again, but iLiberty's jail break is pretty wack. It broke my youtube.

Dallas looks like it was carved out of concrete. :puke:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Only when I'm bored and only for perspective on the scene and for stuff the can't dick around with too much, like news and interviews. It's not as bad as EW, Rolling Stone or Pitchfork.

You're right about them stinking though, last issue's cover story was Crystal Castles. :cool:[/QUOTE]

In their defense, they did put Lightspeed Champion on the cover in February, and that $$$$a is dollars.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Cool. I love shit like that, wahoo.

At Boris's show, the touring guitarist played for about 15 minutes using only an e-bow and a slide. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Same here.

And I can't wait for that show. Gonna be 'covering' it and my friend will be taking pictures. Here's hopin' he gets some good ones.

[quote name='mr ryles']is it un-american if I eat chinese food for lunch today?[/QUOTE]

I went All American and had Taco Bell for lunch. :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']Didn't Crystal Castles plagiarize or some shit like that?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but it turns out the songs were released without CC's permission and they were early demos. So yeah, they did, but not like the chiptune people were making it out to be.

[quote name='mr ryles']is it un-american if I eat chinese food for lunch today?[/QUOTE]

Nope, since that shit was created here anyway.

Unless you're eating real Chinese food.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zewone']Hey, Jimbo, can you point me to the jail break program you used? I updated to 1.1.4 and had to jail break again, but iLiberty's jail break is pretty wack. It broke my youtube.[/QUOTE]I used iLiberty to unlock, activate and jailbreak it.

That youtube thing must be arbitrary, it broke mine but didn't break my brother's. If you can't fix it by using the tweak in Installer, which didn't work for me(search for 1.1.4 youtube or under the tweaks category), there's another process where you FTP or whatever into it, that worked for me and was pretty easy, I'll try and find the link for you.

EDIT:

http://www.iphonehacks.com/2008/03/youtube-fix.html#more

It looks more complicated than it actually is, it's actually quite simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mojimbo']I used iLiberty to unlock, activate and jailbreak it.

That youtube thing must be arbitrary, it broke mine but didn't break my brother's. If you can't fix it by using the tweak in Installer, which didn't work for me(search for 1.1.4 youtube or under the tweaks category), there's another process where you FTP or whatever into it, that worked for me and was pretty easy, I'll try and find the link for you.

EDIT:

http://www.iphonehacks.com/2008/03/youtube-fix.html#more

It looks more complicated than it actually is, it's actually quite simple.[/QUOTE]
http://www.ziphone.org/

ZiPhone shits all over iLiberty and any other jail break app I've used. Way faster and doesn't break shit.

I couldn't get those installer youtube fixes to work.

Crystal Castles is so sicksy.

And I need to find a scanner that works with Vista. :|

Linkin has many many problems with lots of stuff. But here, in the echo chamber it's impossible for him to get the help he needs. Like Mango Black Guy.

Since when are evilmregg and DarkSlayer[numbers] OTTers?

Same with WeaponX[numbers], but at least I recognize that username.

I remember evilmregg posting in here, like, 30 times, three or four years ago.

I can't seem to install MS office now that i have XP SP3 installed, says it needs SP2. Anyone else ever have this problem?

This doesn't make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back