The Happy Birthday Trakan OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaseyRyback']He wants rain because they need rain badly. The whole SE needs rain badly.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Dkellar']I don't care when it rains. I just want it TO rain.[/QUOTE]

Oh, right, that drought.

They can have the rain and thunderstorms we're supposed to get in DC tonight. I just want my damn fireworks! :lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Oh, right, that drought.[/QUOTE]

Do you listen to the Death Set? They're playing here on the 16th and I'm trying to figure out if I should listen to 'em and then go...

[quote name='darthbudge']:rofl:

I know that stuff is just too hilarious. Did he really make that? Or is this fake? I mean it seems ridiculous even for Micheal Bay.

Also Joe, by any chance did you manage to snag some of that Acne Medicine you were talking about.[/quote]

The Pharmacutical company is ordering more samples for the Office, so far they haven't arrived yet. The usual delivery date is fridays, so...maybe next week I'll have about enough to send you to last at least a month or so.

I didnt forget budge,...just give it time

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Do you listen to the Death Set? They're playing here on the 16th and I'm trying to figure out if I should listen to 'em and then go...[/QUOTE]

I have, yeah. I remember liking them (can't remember why, or what kind of music they are...), but thinking their songs were a bit short.

Rad Warehouses. Bad Neighborhoods is only 20 mb. Worth checking out. I think. :lol:

[quote name='joe2187']The Pharmacutical company is ordering more samples for the Office, so far they haven't arrived yet. The usual delivery date is fridays, so...maybe next week I'll have about enough to send you to last at least a month or so.

I didnt forget budge,...just give it time[/quote]

No problem man, I was just curious. Thanks again for doing this.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I have, yeah. I remember liking them (can't remember why, or what kind of music they are...), but thinking their songs were a bit short.

Rad Warehouses. Bad Neighborhoods is only 20 mb. Worth checking out.[/QUOTE]

Alrighty, will do. Thanks.

On an unrelated note, I have $1500 in credit card debt and I could pay most of it off...but I'd kill most of my savings.

:whistle2:\

[quote name='Dkellar']Hopefully the Atlantic will start producing hurricanes every few days. We need about 3-4 direct hits.[/QUOTE]

You could luck out. Heat = warmer oceans = more hurricanes.

Wow, the neighborhoods here in New Jersey are really charming.
So much personality, so much more natural than in plastic Dallas.

[quote name='manthing']:rofl:
@ budge's request

Already hot n heavy w/ AIM chick?[/quote]

She hasn't been on...

Also, I couldn't get a convo started really, she seemed incredibly boring...

EDIT: Where are you at in Jersey Dallow?

[quote name='Liquid 2']You could luck out. Heat = warmer oceans = more hurricanes.[/quote]

That's the theory these "scientist" have been saying for years, yet there has not been a large, catastrophic hurricane in a while. :bomb:

[quote name='joe2187']Micheal Bay script cant be real, It's too fucken Awful to be made by a human being[/quote]

Script for what? Link?

[quote name='prmononoke']Script for what? Link?[/quote]

There is topic about it here on CAG. It has got to be fake, but it is still hilarious.

Washed the dogs, cleaned the house, got food set up, got music blasting, now to play the waiting/drinking game until everyone shows up.

The free leather office chair I got from my rich neighbors didn't have a wheel missing after all. It looks like it's already been put together, so I think they just didn't like it.

Win for me.

We're getting ready to go to Pixie's parents' house for a barbeque. Pixie looks up at me and says, "Why are you celebrating the Fourth of July? Isn't that like Columbus Day for you?"

My reply? "There's free food: my favorite kind of reparations."

NSFW

rainbow-socks.jpg

now stop asking..

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='glockant']NSFW

rainbow-socks.jpg

now stop asking..[/quote]

:applause:

This kinda makes me miss my ex, who looked like Punky Brewster, but with a huge rack.

Pixie is going to kill me for posting that....

I have a hankering for some fruit stripes gum right now...

Mmmm

NSFW
candy-inc_1912_306762.jpeg

Alright Mox, what was the name of that thing you mentioned for DI? Trainers?

I played a bit of it last night, and I realized that rushing through it just for the story might be the way to go. :lol:

Trainers, yes.

Find one that lets you modify your stats and inventory also. Best for warrior: Demonspike. Best for sorc: Apocalypse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back