The Happy Birthday Trakan OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']Pretty much any behavior that isn't biological is learned behavior, Temp.[/QUOTE]
My boy's got a point.

[quote name='Liquid 2']$100 off my paycheck gone to taxes? Thanks, government![/QUOTE]

Heh. Just wait till you make more. They just take a higher percentage the more you make.

C'mon, Temp. You didn't need to defriend your boy, like that. :nottalking:

[quote name='lordwow']Heh. Just wait till you make more. They just take a higher percentage the more you make.[/QUOTE]

fuck that.

I also like how over half of that went to entitlements. :cool:

[quote name='Brak']You disagree with all things established. :cool:

Religion, grammar, Koko the Gorilla, etc.

I wouldn't doubt it if you consider yourself a.) anarchist, .b) libertarian.

Come on: Prove your boy right. :cool:[/quote]

Grammar? I didn't see that as an argument, just as me being flat-out wrong. Religion? I just hate it. Koko? It's just an opinion.

I'm certainly not an anarchist since I believe that government is essential and that would rule out libertarianism as well.

I guess i'm just a conservative democrat.

I think I might go see Wall-E again, at a matinee.

I've only seen a movie in theatres two times once before, though I'll probably do it with Dark Knight too if it's as good as I'm hoping.

[quote name='Rocko']I think I might go see Wall-E again, at a matinee.

I've only seen a movie in theatres two times once before, though I'll probably do it with Dark Knight too if it's as good as I'm hoping.[/quote]

Take me with you...

[quote name='Liquid 2']fuck that.

I also like how over half of that went to entitlements. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Ya. Too bad you're not entitled :cool:

luckily, you'll probably make less than 22k or whatever it is now, and get it all back anyway

[quote name='Liquid 2']Same. Probably next week for me.[/QUOTE]

I listened to Pop Tatari today.

fucking insanity but pretty enjoyable at times.

[quote name='lordwow']Ya. Too bad you're not entitled :cool:

luckily, you'll probably make less than 22k or whatever it is now, and get it all back anyway
[/QUOTE]Really? Even the social security bullshit tax?

Nice. :cool:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I listened to Pop Tatari today.

fucking insanity but pretty enjoyable at times.[/QUOTE]
Nice. Listen to Seadrum/House of Sun now. It's really interesting how their sound has evolved. It's completely different than Pop Tari.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Really? Even the social security bullshit tax?

Nice. :cool:

Nice. Listen to Seadrum/House of Sun now. It's really interesting how their sound has evolved. It's completely different than Pop Tari.[/QUOTE]

Not a few things like the SS tax, but the federal income and the state income you will.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I've heard whispers of a music video torrent site out there on the internet, but it's supposed to be super exclusive. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

It's called the OTT, and it is super exclusive.

Damn, maybe I can download them from youtube and convert them to an iPhone video.

Music video ringtones is the business. :cool:

[quote name='zewone']Damn, maybe I can download them from youtube and convert them to an iPhone video.

Music video ringtones is the business. :cool:[/QUOTE]

:takes down notes for the interview:

[quote name='Liquid 2']I would never go to a midnight showing of a movie that I'm really looking forward to.[/quote]

Why?

[quote name='Brak']You disagree with all things established. :cool:

Religion, grammar, Koko the Gorilla, etc.

I wouldn't doubt it if you consider yourself a.) anarchist, .b) libertarian.

Come on: Prove your boy right. :cool:[/quote]

Hey now, if he was libertarian, that would certainly be in his favor.

[quote name='Rocko']Why?[/QUOTE]

The theater would be packed with a bunch of inconsiderate fucks who don't know how to keep quiet during a movie.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Going through some old photos, found a pic from a couple winters ago at this bar. I was TORE UP.

DSCF0017.jpg

[quote name='Brak']Hey.

Zew.

Sell my Samsung drive on eBay for me.[/QUOTE]

Depending on what you choose to do, it might be best for you to keep it.

[quote name='Liquid 2']6 KB/s. Blizzard sucks dick at BitTorrent. :cool:[/QUOTE]

D3 trailer? Just find a .torrent, they go way faster than Blizz's proprietary crap

[quote name='zewone']Depending on what you choose to do, it might be best for you to keep it.[/QUOTE]
Howzat?

[quote name='lilboo']:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Going through some old photos, found a pic from a couple winters ago at this bar. I was TORE UP.

DSCF0017.jpg
[/quote]

You look druuunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back