The Home Arcade Tremendous Deals and Discussion Thread

MinDRIoT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (97%)
Having recently acquired a couple of tremendous Arcade1Up machines on sale at a local Walmart. Very tremendous. I thought we needed a dedicated Arcade1Up deals thread to keep track of deals. I know deals people, believe me.

These deals are very YMMV but it seems many, many Walmarts are clearing these out right now. Clearing them out. Brickseek links provided where available, check your local stores for price and availability. Brickseek is not 100% accurate though, as I said ... YMMV.

Search your local area, or any ZIP, for in store deals with deals.consolekits.com (Site no longer exists)

Asteroids, Major Havoc, Lunar Lander and Tempest - as low as $75 in store, very hard to find or $164.99 online

Centipede, Millipede, Missile Command, Crystal Castles - as low as $75 in store, very hard to find or $174.99 online

Final Fight, 1944, Ghosts'N Goblins, Strider - as low as $125 in store $150 at Walmart online

Galaga, Galaxian - as low as $75 in store $150 at Walmart online

Mortal Kombat I,II & III - as low as $150 in store $199 at Walmart online

Pacman, Pacman PLUS - as low as $150 in store

Rampage, Gauntlet, Joust, Defender - as low as $75 in store $199 at Walmart online

Space Invaders - as low as $75 in store $150 at Walmart online

Street Fighter ll - as low as $75 in store $199 at Walmart online

Golden Tee - $299 at Walmart

Marvel Superheroes - $299 at Walmart

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade Machine w/ Riser - $349 at Walmart

Star Wars w/riser - $399 at Walmart

Pac-Man Head to Head Arcade Table with Two Pac-Man Gaming Stools (No Galaga or DigDug)- $450 at Sam's

Street Fighter Head to Head Arcade Table - $430 at Walmart

Legends Ultimate Home Arcade Special Edition - $500 at Sam's

Arcade1up Riser - $44.88 online or order for instore pickup

I myself picked up the Final Fight and Rampage machines for $125 each for the Oval Office in the White CatCondo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, this was my take on RotJ as well, as I enjoyed it back in the day, but nothing I had to play on every trip to the arcade. As stated, very much a different game to SW, but I agree it feels very much like other licensed Atari games of the time. The isometric view reminds me of the mine-cart levels in Temple Of Doom. Sadly I've never played Empire, at least not in it's arcade form, as I never saw it at the time. Hopefully I see one of these cabs on demo someplace so I can try it with proper controls.
I forgot about that Temple of Doom game. I loved it. Don't do it Arcade1Up. Don't do it.... I don't think that one ever had the popularity of "Star Wars", but I guess I'd have no idea.

The amount of will power it took to not buy the TMNT one was immense. Plus, no idea how I would have gotten it home in my car.
attachicon.gif
Attach45776_20191018_094351.jpg
I had the same problem earlier. I went to 3 different Wal Marts looking for the Street Fighter for the $154, but the one store that had it for that price was sold out and the other stores would only price match the website. All 3 stores had at least 2 of the TMNT machines.

whoa, seen these when they dropped but for $300+ they were never on my radar, now that they are dropping to $150 they definitely are. 

Think about it, building your own raspberry pi-cade, the lowest i've seen is it costing you about $400, and thats with you buying the pre-made wood pieces online and thats a BARTOP setup. So if these can be modded, your basically there for $200( arcade1 $150 + rPi $35 + misc $$).

so question's..

1. Has Anyone here modded theirs, deets on that?
  2. How come the MK machines no longer show inventory counts on BS? 
  3. For home arcade mod's, what would be the better controller stick setup, the SF2 or MK cabinet? 
  4. Sup with the risers, haven't been searchable online or BS for months.
  5. Remembered another reason they were not on my radar is I heard QC horror stories, has that been remedied? 

Anything else I'm missing?  Read thru all 16 pages and yeah I'm ready to go in on these, have 1 LIMITED STOCK SF2 for $150 near me...

decisions, decisions...

let me know..

oNe

whoa, seen these when they dropped but for $300+ they were never on my radar, now that they are dropping to $150 they definitely are.

Think about it, building your own raspberry pi-cade, the lowest i've seen is it costing you about $400, and thats with you buying the pre-made wood pieces online and thats a BARTOP setup. So if these can be modded, your basically there for $200( arcade1 $150 + rPi $35 + misc $$).

so question's..

• Has Anyone here modded theirs, deets on that?
  • How come the MK machines no longer show inventory counts on BS?
  • For home arcade mod's, what would be the better controller stick setup, the SF2 or MK cabinet?
  • Sup with the risers, haven't been searchable online or BS for months.
  • Remembered another reason they were not on my radar is I heard QC horror stories, has that been remedied?
Anything else I'm missing? Read thru all 16 pages and yeah I'm ready to go in on these, have 1 LIMITED STOCK SF2 for $150 near me...

decisions, decisions...

let me know..

oNe
https://www.reddit.com/r/Arcade1Up/

I’ve modded 2- a pacman and a Galaga. Galaga was a $75 Walmart steal. Full mod- replaced everything and I only did it because the cab was $75. It’d have made more sense to just build from scratch. Came out great though. Love them both.

I just want to thank this thread because due to it, you all have made me actually want to turn my KI2 cab into a MAME cabinet.  I've had it sitting in my garage for 7 years and prior to that, it was at my moms house in her basement for 7 years while I was in a 1BR apartment.

So tonight I spent a good 2 hours or so gutting it so that it doesn't weigh 400lbs when I try to move it into my basement.  The thing is probably 1/2 the weight now so it's much more manageable.  Part of the reason I kept it in my garage was due to it's weight.  It's just such a pain to move but now it should be easier.

https://i.imgur.com/qXCnVOe.jpg

I decided to hunt for the $154 systems, and managed to find a final fight one sitting in front of the electronics department with a sign up for it. BS had the price, but said it was out of stock, so that's probably the only reason it was still there. I'll set it up in the morning

I just want to thank this thread because due to it, you all have made me actually want to turn my KI2 cab into a MAME cabinet. I've had it sitting in my garage for 7 years and prior to that, it was at my moms house in her basement for 7 years while I was in a 1BR apartment.

So tonight I spent a good 2 hours or so gutting it so that it doesn't weigh 400lbs when I try to move it into my basement. The thing is probably 1/2 the weight now so it's much more manageable. Part of the reason I kept it in my garage was due to it's weight. It's just such a pain to move but now it should be easier.

Sorry to say, but I think you made the mistake of a lifetime. I'd mod one of my own kids to play mame games before ever desecrating my KI2 cabinet. This isn't like SF2, that you can just port over to 100 systems and basically have the same experience. This is a game that no other system has ever been able to outdue the arcade experience. After a week when you grow tired of playing Bad Dudes and Magic Sword with a 6 button controller, you're going to be kicking yourself in the ass.

I have been stalking the mortal kombat machine on brickseek. out of the blue yesterday it started showing none available in my area , despite there being mutiples all around me. This is gonna suck if it doesn't update again, major pain in the ass to get those scanned. Anyone else having this problem?

Sorry to say, but I think you made the mistake of a lifetime. I'd mod one of my own kids to play mame games before ever desecrating my KI2 cabinet. This isn't like SF2, that you can just port over to 100 systems and basically have the same experience. This is a game that no other system has ever been able to outdue the arcade experience. After a week when you grow tired of playing Bad Dudes and Magic Sword with a 6 button controller, you're going to be kicking yourself in the ass.
Dude you realize that all a cabinet is is this right?

https://i.imgur.com/7YG9TBl.jpg

Although, the PCB that is in there is actually KI1 currently. And I still have all the guts. By "gutting it" i meant I just took out the stuff so I could make it weigh less, then once in my basement, I will put it all back together.

Once I have my pi2jamma, I can literally go from actual JAMMA pcb to MAME in like 2 seconds.

This is the rest of it in my basement right now:

https://i.imgur.com/7ES4fcE.jpg

I still may get a Golden Tee Arcade1up if they ever drop around here.

EDIT:

Oh and this is how the cabinet came when I bought it back in 2003 lol. This is the right side of it.

https://i.imgur.com/Q23zDlm.jpg

What's going on with the riser prices at Walmarts? At Brickseek, they all show as $44.88 in the Houston area, but I know that other people have been finding them for clearance prices elsewhere in the country.

Also, anybody know of a Houston store with Final Fight at clearance prices?

I just want to thank this thread because due to it, you all have made me actually want to turn my KI2 cab into a MAME cabinet. I've had it sitting in my garage for 7 years and prior to that, it was at my moms house in her basement for 7 years while I was in a 1BR apartment.

So tonight I spent a good 2 hours or so gutting it so that it doesn't weigh 400lbs when I try to move it into my basement. The thing is probably 1/2 the weight now so it's much more manageable. Part of the reason I kept it in my garage was due to it's weight. It's just such a pain to move but now it should be easier.

OMG, I have two full size arcade cabs(Tempest & Cliff Hanger), and two cocktails(Donkey Kong & DKj), and those full size weigh a fuck ing TON and then some. LOL

The cocktails while heavy, I can manage on my own, but the full size is OK on a ground flat floor, but moving them vertically is a killer job, so I feel your pain. Me and a friend spent a whole afternoon trying to get my Cliff Hanger to my loft upstairs(future man cave), and it wasn't happening. It wasn't so much the weight, as it was a small bend in my stairwell combined with the weight that did us in. So now there future home will be my office down stairs, if and when I ever get it cleaned out.

That pulling out the innards idea was genius, wish I would have thought of that, but now it's probably for the best. As my cocktails would have taken up to much space along with the full size, and they fit better up, while the full is better down. But if I ever have to move these "up" again, at least now I'll have a plan "B", so thanks.

EDIT: So while I have ZERO interest in these Arcade1up cabs, with the exception of Star Wars, I understand why there is a market for this. I prefer more authentic type stuff, as I can play all these old games on my TV, with great controls for almost nothing(can use Wii, Wii U,etc). So I'm more in to the new scaled arcade games from New Wave Toys & Numskull, as they are perfect, except for size. And I know some would argue why?, as there cost is about what some Arcade1Up cabs cost, but those are like the $10 knock offs at Walmart to me, just not my thing.

But for the reasons and problems I describe above with real authentic cabs, these Arcade1Ups are an amazing idea, so mad props to them for seeing a need and filling it. That's what a truly Great America looks like, at least to me.

Dude you realize that all a cabinet is is this right?

https://i.imgur.com/7YG9TBl.jpg

Although, the PCB that is in there is actually KI1 currently. And I still have all the guts. By "gutting it" i meant I just took out the stuff so I could make it weigh less, then once in my basement, I will put it all back together.

Once I have my pi2jamma, I can literally go from actual JAMMA pcb to MAME in like 2 seconds.

This is the rest of it in my basement right now:

https://i.imgur.com/7ES4fcE.jpg

I still may get a Golden Tee Arcade1up if they ever drop around here.

EDIT:

Oh and this is how the cabinet came when I bought it back in 2003 lol. This is the right side of it.

https://i.imgur.com/Q23zDlm.jpg
:D this made me laugh and now im ashamed and amused

Well after seeing that damage and fact you don't even have a ki2 board in there, definitely makes more sense on why you'd mod it. Now you've made me wonder though - mine has original board, runs perfectly, and cosmetically is probably an 8 or 9 out of 10. I wonder what this thing is worth.

My dream though was always to have the opposite of what you have... a ki1 cabinet with ki2 board. Black native with spinal on the sides way cooler than orange one with janet jackson in my opinion.

Well after seeing that damage and fact you don't even have a ki2 board in there, definitely makes more sense on why you'd mod it. Now you've made me wonder though - mine has original board, runs perfectly, and cosmetically is probably an 8 or 9 out of 10. I wonder what this thing is worth.

My dream though was always to have the opposite of what you have... a ki1 cabinet with ki2 board. Black native with spinal on the sides way cooler than orange one with janet jackson in my opinion.
Yeah I would definitely have wanted KI1 cabinet with KI1 if I could have found it, but hey beggers can't be choosers. The deal I got mine for was unreal - $300 for full cabinet + game.

Today I actually went to my moms house to help her clean out a closet because it blocked her water heater and she's getting a new one, and I came across my other boards and found my KI2 board.

Here's the KI2 board and HDD.

https://i.imgur.com/4eNMXM7.jpg

And here is MK1 and MK2 PCB with their sound boards attached.

https://i.imgur.com/AFlIyO0.jpg

Other than the scratch of her vag, I'd say the cabinet is like in 7 as far as it's condition. It has some wear/tear around the bottom edges and stuff too. I did replace all the controls too a few years ago so they are hardly used at all.

Sadly, old arcade games are a dying breed at this point, due to the issues many have discussed here. Like any collectible, condition, supple & demand, etc are all factors that dictate price. Many vintage arcade games can be played perfectly well through emulation, so most games that are sought after have unique controls, or something else that can't be easily reproduced in the home.

While this new Star Wars cab is in demand due to the controls, my bigger issue is the lack of a proper Vector display monitor, as that was as important as the controls to me. Of course that's not an option for a cheap cab like this where cost, weight and space is an issue, but this is why I'm not in to these in general. Shipping is also a factor, so local sells are key, but if someone in your area is interested, any price is possible? Just depends on what someone is willing to pay, and with these A1UP cabs, it's less likely most people will have interest in OG cabs, sadly.

I'm a little irritated because it seems the Walmarts in my area have started opening Arcade1ups and turning them into displays instead of marking them down.

One put out a Pacman without even plugging it in. Another had a Final Fight and MK cab out, but they ended up losing the tops to the arcade sticks one by one. Then they put out a TMNT and Marvel cab along with those two, and this week the FF and MK cabs have vanished to parts unknown, with a already wearing out V1 Street Fighter and Galaga as a replacement.

I know Arcade1up isn't taking these things back, so I guess part of their strategy is just to put them together and let people play with 'em, heh.

I honestly don't see the fascination with these things. I bought the SF2 one and a riser when they first came out and can't remember the last time I was more disappointed in a purchase. Scratched to hell out of the box. I built the whole thing just to see how good the game actually looked and didn't need to play it for more than 5 minutes to know I was instantly returning it. I honestly wouldn't even think about touching these things again until they are well below $100, and even at that point I'd just be getting it full well knowing it's just a cheap toy that the kids will have completely destroyed within a year max.

I honestly don't see the fascination with these things. I bought the SF2 one and a riser when they first came out and can't remember the last time I was more disappointed in a purchase. Scratched to hell out of the box. I built the whole thing just to see how good the game actually looked and didn't need to play it for more than 5 minutes to know I was instantly returning it. I honestly wouldn't even think about touching these things again until they are well below $100, and even at that point I'd just be getting it full well knowing it's just a cheap toy that the kids will have completely destroyed within a year max.
I bet you're fun at partys :) It's all about nostalgia and re-living some good memories. I remember going to the mall with my parents and they'd give me 5 bucks for the arcade, and I'd sit there for 2 or 3 hours on SF2. So now I get to have the sights and sounds of that in my own living room...it really is a cool thing.

I bet you're fun at partys :) It's all about nostalgia and re-living some good memories. I remember going to the mall with my parents and they'd give me 5 bucks for the arcade, and I'd sit there for 2 or 3 hours on SF2. So now I get to have the sights and sounds of that in my own living room...it really is a cool thing.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of arcade games - hence the reason I've owned a real one for close to the last 20 years. To that end, that has made me have an appreciation for little things such as a crt monitor, two speakers that produce stereo sound, a control panel where the artwork doesn't start immediately rubbing off after the first use, and having enough room to stand next to a second player who is more than 4 inches wide. Like I said, it's a neat little toy for little kids to play with, but not for the premium price they go for.

And hell, I was almost willing to eat the premium price just to keep it around as a interesting conversation piece. But the attrocious, practically arrogant lack of quality control far overpowered any sense of nostalgia that would have otherwise made me keep it. Which is really a shame because I was pretty stoked on this concept until I actually saw how half-assed the effort turned out being.

ChrisLaustin: All that trouble over Cliff Hanger? You'd probably have more fun and save yourself some back pain just by buying the Castle of Cagliostro DVD. There are better ways to get your Lupin the Third fix for sure.

Anyway. I played the TMNT cab at Wal-Mart today. I was genuinely impressed! The graphics are crisp, the controls are as precise as they need to be for a game like this, and I love the way the cabinet looks. $400 is too rich for my blood, but hey, it looks like you'd get your money's worth.

ChrisLaustin: All that trouble over Cliff Hanger? You'd probably have more fun and save yourself some back pain just by buying the Castle of Cagliostro DVD. There are better ways to get your Lupin the Third fix for sure.
Yep, already own it. LOL

Yeah, the work involved didn't have much to do with the game, so much as it's a collectible I own and wanted to display it in my gameroom/mancave. As I stated, these old games for me are about authenticity, and CH had some unique features, the most important one being this was probably the most well received LD game, that never saw a home translation. I can actually run this through "Daphne" emulation on a few portable devices I own, so it was never to much about playing the game, so much as it was about honoring a cool game from a genre I love.

I can 100% understand buyer's remorse or people not "getting it" with these machines; I only bought my 1st one (Rampage/Joust/Gauntlet/Defender) because I had over $300 in trade credit at Gamestop so it didn't cost me anything out of pocket. (The trade credit was amassed during one of their crazy bonus trade-in specials). Gaming purists want the real deal, people with common sense say use a Pi, can't argue with either but there is something to be said about enjoying 3-5 games in a cabinet compared to thousands and taking them all for granted just because they are at your fingertips. TMNT is likely the last one I'd pay full retail for (which I technically didn't as I flipped an extra to pay for most of it). I'm SO tempted by Star Wars but the asking price overshadows the length of game play for any of the included games.

I love the look of the Marvel cab and I'm very happy to see a side-scrolling beat em' up alongside 2 fighting games; I keep telling myself to wait for any potential black Friday deals. 

For those unaware. Arcade1Up has released cocktail "head to head" cabinets with multiple games in them; One of them is a combination of the Street Fighter and Final Fight cabs PLUS it has Commando. The asking price is $500. I love the look of Cocktail machines but I don't know how long I could play one comfortably. The split-screen aspect is interesting but I hope you'd get a full screen for single player. 

Have any of you ever bought one of these just because it's on sale? I've been waiting for a sale for the ones I really wanted but it's never happened. The Street Fighter one, however, is in stock and heavily discounted at the store, but I don't think I'd ever play it much. :rofl:

Have any of you ever bought one of these just because it's on sale? I've been waiting for a sale for the ones I really wanted but it's never happened. The Street Fighter one, however, is in stock and heavily discounted at the store, but I don't think I'd ever play it much. :rofl:
That's why I bought Rampage and Asteroids - $156 and $75 each.

IMG_20191015_172116.jpg

I have been stalking the mortal kombat machine on brickseek. out of the blue yesterday it started showing none available in my area , despite there being mutiples all around me. This is gonna suck if it doesn't update again, major pain in the ass to get those scanned. Anyone else having this problem?
what are you talking about my friend? That was point #2 in my post a few above yours?

Anyone know why the MK cab's no longer show stock in BS?

Also in my area the SF cabs in BS are going from available to LIMITED STOCK even at the $299 price point.. weird right?

oNe

Picked up rampage, just for gauntlet, for 154 in Sacramento. Is the 39 price for the riser a good price or is that retail?
$39 is close to retail. They're typically $44 each at my local Walmart, though one day there were randomly on clearance for $11 each (but back up to $44 a few days later). I've seen pictures online of people finding them for $9 or even $5, too.

Went in search of a $154 SFII cab yesterday with zero luck again.  No cabs on sale anywhere with the exception of a Galaga for $225, which wasn't low enough for me to bite.  Once again Brickseek proved useless.  

Found the Street Fighter cab for $100. I’m really out of the loop on the Arcade1up line, can these be modded for other titles?

Yep, already own it. LOL

Yeah, the work involved didn't have much to do with the game, so much as it's a collectible I own and wanted to display it in my gameroom/mancave. As I stated, these old games for me are about authenticity, and CH had some unique features, the most important one being this was probably the most well received LD game, that never saw a home translation. I can actually run this through "Daphne" emulation on a few portable devices I own, so it was never to much about playing the game, so much as it was about honoring a cool game from a genre I love.
Gotta give props to a fellow fan of Cliff Hangar. To think, that was my introduction to Lupin the 3rd... my favorite Anime.

Found the Street Fighter cab for $100. I’m really out of the loop on the Arcade1up line, can these be modded for other titles?
Yes. This video explain the standard process very well. It's not as simple as loading more games onto the stock unit, but the process isn't complicated:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09DQCOr6zQM

Gotta give props to a fellow fan of Cliff Hangar. To think, that was my introduction to Lupin the 3rd... my favorite Anime.
Yeah, my son is a sponge for all things classic video gaming at this point(loves to read old gaming info), so he was very interested in the story of how Cliff Hanger came to be. I told him at the time of it's release, the gaming public at large had no idea this was based on a Japanese Anime, and it was my first introduction to the series as well. Sadly, for the same reason this title is of interest to fans, is the same reason we'll never see a home version......licensing limbo! LOL

Anybody in Los Angeles know of any Walmart that has the Arcade1up on sale for 75? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For real! Not a single Walmart near me in Southern Cali has these listed for anything less than retail on brickseek. These clearance prices must be exclusive to the south and Midwest states. Gotta live in the boonies to get a deal on these.

For real! Not a single Walmart near me in Southern Cali has these listed for anything less than retail on brickseek. These clearance prices must be exclusive to the south and Midwest states. Gotta live in the boonies to get a deal on these.
Right? I guess it’s time to take a road trip lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i saw a few mod videos on these and they all involved tossing out the original 1up board.
Is there really no easy or cheap way to toggle between booting from the original 1up board or a R pi on the fly?

Yeah, my son is a sponge for all things classic video gaming at this point(loves to read old gaming info), so he was very interested in the story of how Cliff Hanger came to be. I told him at the time of it's release, the gaming public at large had no idea this was based on a Japanese Anime, and it was my first introduction to the series as well. Sadly, for the same reason this title is of interest to fans, is the same reason we'll never see a home version......licensing limbo! LOL
I'm assuming y'all aren't talking about Cliffhanger for the Sega CD?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cliffhanger_(video_game)

Does anyone know how Brickseek works, exactly? I know they don't have exact numbers or prices since they're a third party. But the other week it said one cabinet was limited inventory when they had none, and then suddenly the number of stock jumped up this week but their actual inventory never changed from zero.

yea brickseeker has turned into a complete crap shoot for every store ever since they had that fight with Target. Before that they were pretty accurate always.

Looks like brickseek updated today. Some cabs that were $150 yesterday I’m seeing for $75 today. I see a couple up street fighters and rampages for $75 in NJ.

Looks like brickseek updated today. Some cabs that were $150 yesterday I’m seeing for $75 today. I see a couple up street fighters and rampages for $75 in NJ.
South?
I picked up a Rampage cabinet for 75 today. When I left for the store it was 154 on BS, when I got there it dropped to 74.

I took a peek and Brickseek is telling me that my store which doesn't have Rampage or Street Fighter in stock (but Brickseek insists they do) has them down to $75 too.

All the other Walmarts in the area show full price.

South?
I picked up a Rampage cabinet for 75 today. When I left for the store it was 154 on BS, when I got there it dropped to 74.
Central. Manville has some in stock. Bayonne has a bunch “limited.”

I’m done buying arcade1ups unless I come across a massive clearance for golden tee or Star Wars. I have my 2 fully modded cabinets (a pacman with a pi and a Galaga with a launchbox pc) and I still have a full size 1983 cocktail cab I’m working on. I just like finding these clearanced for friends and family.

Central. Manville has some in stock. Bayonne has a bunch “limited.”

I’m done buying arcade1ups unless I come across a massive clearance for golden tee or Star Wars. I have my 2 fully modded cabinets (a pacman with a pi and a Galaga with a launchbox pc) and I still have a full size 1983 cocktail cab I’m working on. I just like finding these clearanced for friends and family.
I bought 2 on the floor at Bayonne. Didnt ask if anymore were in the back, but they usually dont have any. Bought one for work and one for myself. When I purchased my 2, BS claimed 3-4 in stock. Then went Limited. Same with street fighter, but I think the limited is the display models, they have a SF2 and a Rampage on display.

I took a peek and Brickseek is telling me that my store which doesn't have Rampage or Street Fighter in stock (but Brickseek insists they do) has them down to $75 too.

All the other Walmarts in the area show full price.
I'm so confused. I drove out to one of the stores last week that showed it at $150 and when I got there I walked around for 15 minutes hoping it was put in an aisle somewhere with the marked down price. I grabbed one of the employees and he told me they haven't had a Street Fighter in weeks, but they had plenty of the PacMan for $150 (sorry, I'm not really interested in PacMan even on sale). BrickSeek still shows it in stock at this store, but now it's for the $75 dollar price. I'm not sure what to do...should I try calling the store in hopes that they found one somewhere in the back?

bread's done
Back