The Home Arcade Tremendous Deals and Discussion Thread

MinDRIoT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (97%)
Having recently acquired a couple of tremendous Arcade1Up machines on sale at a local Walmart. Very tremendous. I thought we needed a dedicated Arcade1Up deals thread to keep track of deals. I know deals people, believe me.

These deals are very YMMV but it seems many, many Walmarts are clearing these out right now. Clearing them out. Brickseek links provided where available, check your local stores for price and availability. Brickseek is not 100% accurate though, as I said ... YMMV.

Search your local area, or any ZIP, for in store deals with deals.consolekits.com (Site no longer exists)

Asteroids, Major Havoc, Lunar Lander and Tempest - as low as $75 in store, very hard to find or $164.99 online

Centipede, Millipede, Missile Command, Crystal Castles - as low as $75 in store, very hard to find or $174.99 online

Final Fight, 1944, Ghosts'N Goblins, Strider - as low as $125 in store $150 at Walmart online

Galaga, Galaxian - as low as $75 in store $150 at Walmart online

Mortal Kombat I,II & III - as low as $150 in store $199 at Walmart online

Pacman, Pacman PLUS - as low as $150 in store

Rampage, Gauntlet, Joust, Defender - as low as $75 in store $199 at Walmart online

Space Invaders - as low as $75 in store $150 at Walmart online

Street Fighter ll - as low as $75 in store $199 at Walmart online

Golden Tee - $299 at Walmart

Marvel Superheroes - $299 at Walmart

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade Machine w/ Riser - $349 at Walmart

Star Wars w/riser - $399 at Walmart

Pac-Man Head to Head Arcade Table with Two Pac-Man Gaming Stools (No Galaga or DigDug)- $450 at Sam's

Street Fighter Head to Head Arcade Table - $430 at Walmart

Legends Ultimate Home Arcade Special Edition - $500 at Sam's

Arcade1up Riser - $44.88 online or order for instore pickup

I myself picked up the Final Fight and Rampage machines for $125 each for the Oval Office in the White CatCondo.

Last edited by a moderator:
the problem with atgames cab is there is actually none in stock anywhere unless you count ebay
My statements about their cab are not necessarily that you should go out and buy one. It just makes at Arcade1Up has done pale in comparison. It also makes the increased prices look somewhat ridiculous. We're discussing $500 products here and the Arcade1Up end of the spectrum is worse in pretty much every imaginable way except aesthetic.

So if AtGames does come back, and somehow manages to do some cabs with licensed art, then there would be no reason whatsoever to bother with Arcade1Up and that situation is all Arcade1Up's doing, by releasing products with extremely limited features and games (and having dubious quality and customer service, I have a cab someone covered a scratch on with a marker, and packed it up like nothing was wrong).

My statements about their cab are not necessarily that you should go out and buy one. It just makes at Arcade1Up has done pale in comparison. It also makes the increased prices look somewhat ridiculous. We're discussing $500 products here and the Arcade1Up end of the spectrum is worse in pretty much every imaginable way except aesthetic.

So if AtGames does come back, and somehow manages to do some cabs with licensed art, then there would be no reason whatsoever to bother with Arcade1Up and that situation is all Arcade1Up's doing, by releasing products with extremely limited features and games (and having dubious quality and customer service, I have a cab someone covered a scratch on with a marker, and packed it up like nothing was wrong).
I stated this earlier, but will state again since I find it to be a significant benefit that gets overlooked...the legends ultimate has a nice slim profile that doesn't take up more depth (ie sticking out into the room) than it needs and fits perfectly in my home office.

I have been wanting one of the monster arcade slim profile cabs for quite sometime, but have never pulled the trigger because of shipping costs since they don't flat pack. This machine is a great compromise at 1/4 the cost.

It's not perfect by any means, but again the value proposition is quite good imo

I stated this earlier, but will state again since I find it to be a significant benefit that gets overlooked...the legends ultimate has a nice slim profile that doesn't take up more depth (ie sticking out into the room) than it needs and fits perfectly in my home office.

I have been wanting one of the monster arcade slim profile cabs for quite sometime, but have never pulled the trigger because of shipping costs since they don't flat pack. This machine is a great compromise at 1/4 the cost.

It's not perfect by any means, but again the value proposition is quite good imo
Agree. Was fortunate to run out and buy one of these in November when TrumpCat first mentioned it in this thread. Sold my 2 A1Ups right after. This thing does everything and does it well. I would wait it out unless you love the idea of a mini arcade with multiple cabs (kinda cool) or just love the art.

Don't forget to check Facebook marketplace to, I see them posted regularly by flippers but looks like I'm picking up an assembled Final Fight cab this evening for $50.

That's a shame. I don't know how I missed out on them initially? They seem like an amazing deal.
Yeah, I saw it here a ton at the time, and many of the Youtube tech guys I follow covered it, so that's the only reason I knew about it(then or now for that matter). Looked like a pretty solid offering for the price if this home-cade trend is your thing, as it pretty much covers all the bases.

I have never been "that person" before, but maybe someone should create a thread for this AtGames Legends Arcade?  It's such an amazing deal, you'd think it would deserve it's own thread. 

Some of you seem to miss a big draw for the Arcade1Up cabs or you get it and just don't care... which is fine.  For someone that does not care about the actual look of these replica cabs, there is no point to the Arcade1Ups beyond picking up a cheap one and modding.  I think this thread may have even started due to all of the clearance pricing for the first gen units.  

That AtGames machine seems like a nice catch-all for anyone wanting to just dump ROMs they download off the internet.  Personally, I'm not looking to play console games on an arcade cab and most of the included games are junk, IMO, so the actual game count doesn't impress me much.   Granted, there are still more quality games than what is on an Arcade1Up with the highest game count.  But, even if I had the Legends machine which includes "Tron", if Aracde1Up released a "Tron" 3/4 scale replica, I'm buying it.  

I realize it's a cool collectors item to get the a1 cabs but now that they're asking next gen console prices to play one or two games I think it's lost its charm. 2 or 3 hundo is a sweet spot, with 100 being a no brainer for cheapass holdouts like myself. 600 bones is a joke at best.

If they could reduce cost by maybe making some more of the backing out of that cardboard stuff, or idk plastic rather than wood and keep the price around 150 I'd probably go out of my way to make more room for a few more.

I don't think there is a "collectors" market for A1up cabs at all. Collections of replicas isn't really a thing. Is it?
Maybe if they were high end replicas ("arcade grade" frame, controls and size) but all in all, Arcade1up is producing toys.Most of the casings are the same, which resembles a conversion more than a replica.... Something for the game room or man cave, but not the serious Arcade collection. I mean I don't keep my actual arcade cabs next to my arcade1ups because 1: I cannot get them up the stairs (size and weight) and 2: to me at least, if they were side by side, the actual cabs would get more love (1 has an MVS 1 slot, the other needs a new screen but I want my Macross, D&D Tower Over Mystara or Jojo CPS-3 board in there)

I have never been "that person" before, but maybe someone should create a thread for this AtGames Legends Arcade? It's such an amazing deal, you'd think it would deserve it's own thread.

Some of you seem to miss a big draw for the Arcade1Up cabs or you get it and just don't care... which is fine. For someone that does not care about the actual look of these replica cabs, there is no point to the Arcade1Ups beyond picking up a cheap one and modding. I think this thread may have even started due to all of the clearance pricing for the first gen units.

That AtGames machine seems like a nice catch-all for anyone wanting to just dump ROMs they download off the internet. Personally, I'm not looking to play console games on an arcade cab and most of the included games are junk, IMO, so the actual game count doesn't impress me much. Granted, there are still more quality games than what is on an Arcade1Up with the highest game count. But, even if I had the Legends machine which includes "Tron", if Aracde1Up released a "Tron" 3/4 scale replica, I'm buying it.
It’s kinda ironic, but not only is the Tron artwork available for the legends ultimate, but there is a Tron joystick that you can buy for it to that easily swaps in and out of the control panel :D

I would definitely consider the Star Wars A1up cab at a discounted price since it has a unique yolk controller

I also don’t think an arcade is the ideal way to play most console games...though to be fair Genesis NHL 94 2020, NES Tecmo Super Bowl 2020, NES Mike Tyson’s Punch Out all play just fine.

I took the time to add bezel project bezels and artwork/boxart so that adds a little more fun beyond just a dumped rom as well.

And yes, you are right it isn’t inherently the point of this thread but the tangent is better than waiting on another round of clearance

I meant a collectors item in the long term. Ya gotta remember someday some kid is gonna fondly remember arcade 1 up cabinets as a toy they had during their youth. True most of us are old enough to have played the originals in actual arcades, but kids getting these (or playing their parents version) are gonna have these ones be their originals.

Someday these will be collectors items, and people will be trying to get full sets of them. Guaranteed. Maybe not a ton of people, but there'll be a collectors group for them.

Seems like a few AtGames Legends appear on eBay every month and sell for the $450 - $1000 range. If you had one within a few hours drive it would be worth it!

Someday these will be collectors items, and people will be trying to get full sets of them. Guaranteed. Maybe not a ton of people, but there'll be a collectors group for them.
The problem is they are priced so high initially, and Arcade1Up is inflating the prices so much with add-ons, that there's not much of a chance that these hold their value longterm. Especially considering the quality issues. It's just about the only non-perishable items I've feel obligated to open while brand new to verify the contents, and there have been issues...

So, we're not just seeing clearance ones at $75, we're seeing TJ Maxx ones lower than that, Marketplace offers lower than that, and if they keep making them, this will have a similar effect to any video game item. How much did a PS3 cost when it came out? Ok, how much is it now?

When a new one comes out that people want, they're going to have to make room, an old one is going to go... sure a few might hold their value but if they keep cranking these out, there will be a constant supply of cheap ones floating around. These are nice and all, but longterm if someone wants to pay big they're going to pay big for the real thing.

I meant a collectors item in the long term. Ya gotta remember someday some kid is gonna fondly remember arcade 1 up cabinets as a toy they had during their youth. True most of us are old enough to have played the originals in actual arcades, but kids getting these (or playing their parents version) are gonna have these ones be their originals.

Since you are in this thread, I'm assuming you have seen an Arcade 1up in person. Which means you have seen the quality of them.

LOL @ thinking these things will last 20-30 years. They probably won't make it through a couple years with people actually using them.

It’s kinda ironic, but not only is the Tron artwork available for the legends ultimate, but there is a Tron joystick that you can buy for it to that easily swaps in and out of the control panel :D

I would definitely consider the Star Wars A1up cab at a discounted price since it has a unique yolk controller

I also don’t think an arcade is the ideal way to play most console games...though to be fair Genesis NHL 94 2020, NES Tecmo Super Bowl 2020, NES Mike Tyson’s Punch Out all play just fine.

I took the time to add bezel project bezels and artwork/boxart so that adds a little more fun beyond just a dumped rom as well.

And yes, you are right it isn’t inherently the point of this thread but the tangent is better than waiting on another round of clearance
Well now I want an Ultimate even more, for the Tron stuff!

Well now I want an Ultimate even more, for the Tron stuff!
It’s called the GRS Tron Stick sold on Amazon ($50) and you need the upgrade kit for the LU ($12)

Youtube has video of it in all its LED glory. Might buy 2 at some point since they have interchangeable ball tops (unfortunately need to change it out from under the control pad)

I don't think there is a "collectors" market for A1up cabs at all. Collections of replicas isn't really a thing. Is it?
I wouldn't doubt it. I mean there are people around here buying 30 year old, 400lb light gun games with broken light guns, so I wouldn't be surprised.

I wouldn't doubt it. I mean there are people around here buying 30 year old, 400lb light gun games with broken light guns, so I wouldn't be surprised.
Collector's are always focused on originals though. Just look at cars, it doesn't matter that newer models can be better in every imaginable way, an old all original (meaning all really outdated) car can be worth a fortune. I don't think there's a big collector's market for PT Cruisers for instance, even if they took inspiration from the 1930s cars.

In this case, I do see some potential for Arcade1Ups to bottom out, for there to be enough floating around that it doesn't take a great effort to find ones for $75 or less. To that end, once those slowly vanish, could they go back up in price a bit? To $150 or may be even $200? Sure, I guess so. Especially if the originals become impossible to track down. But, the idea of these being collectible in any true sense, that there might be people out there making them focal points of their collection seems tremendously unlikely. They're basically cheap imitations of the originals, not even improvements like modern cars can be considered. They don't even hold the unique characteristics of those Tiger handhelds, which at least had originality going for them. They're just definitively worse versions of something else.

It also doesn't help that pretty much every Walmart in the country has stocked them. They are far more common than the original arcade machines as well. The more likely result is that these end up driving more people to try to get their hands on the original arcade machines, driving those prices even higher.

FYI. Atgames released a new firmware today. Now you can connect the cab to a pc via usb cable.  If you connect via this usb and HDMI to a pc you can run CoinOPS or other front end and play on your legends screen with the legends control deck. Zero lag. 

support for Pi coming next week. 

just connected this to my pc and now have thousands of games playable on the legends unit via CoinOPS. This is great. 

A 350lb original arcade cabinet build like a tank with original parts that probably retailed for $2000+ back in the day that was purchased for $300 23 years later, versus a 3/4 replica that costs $300 retail with bootleg parts and made of paper mache.

Yep, they are the EXACT same thing.

There is 0 nostalgia with A1up either. Part of the draw to real arcade cabinets is the feeling that when you were a kid and used to go to arcades and feed your quarters into these machines, that now you are older and make money and own a house, you can just bring them to your house and play them whenever you want, bringing you back to feeling like a kid again.

And again, A1up cabs won't last more than 2-3 years so they won't even be around in 20 years. They will have fallen apart and been in landfills for decades.

A 350lb original arcade cabinet build like a tank with original parts that probably retailed for $2000+ back in the day that was purchased for $300 23 years later, versus a 3/4 replica that costs $300 retail with bootleg parts and made of paper mache.

There is 0 nostalgia with A1up either. Part of the draw to real arcade cabinets is the feeling that when you were a kid and used to go to arcades and feed your quarters into these machines, that now you are older and make money and own a house, you can just bring them to your house and play them whenever you want, bringing you back to feeling like a kid again.

And again, A1up cabs won't last more than 2-3 years so they won't even be around in 20 years. They will have fallen apart and been in landfills for decades.
LOL. Why are you in this thread? If you don't think these are collector's items, cool. Why is it that someone like me can't find a Rampage cab anywhere? Or the original Pacman? It's not like there's an infinite availability. Also, if you think these things will only last three years you're delusional.
I'm not collecting these things because I expect some profit in decades to come but I do think they're pretty damn cool.

LOL. Why are you in this thread? If you don't think these are collector's items, cool. Why is it that someone like me can't find a Rampage cab anywhere? Or the original Pacman? It's not like there's an infinite availability. Also, if you think these things will only last three years you're delusional.
I'm not collecting these things because I expect some profit in decades to come but I do think they're pretty damn cool.
He got tired of creeping around the Nintendo thread letting everbody know how much better the Genesis was.

LOL. Why are you in this thread? If you don't think these are collector's items, cool. Why is it that someone like me can't find a Rampage cab anywhere? Or the original Pacman? It's not like there's an infinite availability.
The actual answer is because they are in the hands of salvage companies. Walmart dumped a lot of the stock. There's one I haven't been able to figure out, but cheap ($200 or less) brand new Turtles keep popping up from flippers and Brickseek and my actual trips to local Walmarts don't turn anything up.

Anyway, one of our local salvage companies bought a lot of these and they are selling the original Pacman supposedly (heading out to check it out later). I passed up Rampage at $75 though from Walmart though, that cab had issues.

When salvage companies are literally getting truckloads of these, it doesn't mean they're becoming highly sought after and collectible. That's not how that works. They don't go to Dirt Cheap, TJ Maxx, and so on because collector's are snatching them all up. I still want a few and respect them for what they are, but most for most part they are not in demand collectibles...

Get the ones you like, enjoy them, but unless you get them really really cheap there shouldn't be any expectations in terms of gaining value. They're replicas. I think my Centipede cab looks cool, and that's really what they are for the most part. Cool looking and somewhat functional replicas. Not collectibles in any meaningful sense of the word, although you can hoard just about anything...

Edit: Just to clarify my statements, I've collected various things since I was a child. I've also sold my share of things, so I've learned a lot about what's truly collectible and what's not. My advice isn't, don't buy these. It's, don't buy these thinking they're going to hold value. Buy them like you'd buy an Xbox or a Playstation, to play, and knowing more than likely it's going to end up worth less than you paid. There are not good investments unless you're finding ridiculously cheap ones.

Because I was interested in these until to make a MAME cabinet for my son, until I saw one in person. And this thread is legit the reason I moved my KI2 cab out of the garage after it sat for 14 years. And this thread is the reason I purchased 3 more arcade cabs. So I'm subscribed to this thread and check it out still. And when I see people spewing incorrect information, I will chime in. It's always good to educate people so they aren't ignorant.

There is also a difference between something being a collectible and someone collecting something. You are clearly collecting them and ain't nothing wrong with that. I was talking about these being collectibles, in the sense of the traditional word.

Since you are in this thread, I'm assuming you have seen an Arcade 1up in person. Which means you have seen the quality of them.

LOL @ thinking these things will last 20-30 years. They probably won't make it through a couple years with people actually using them.
No idea what you think people are doing with them. If traditional "arcade" play includes pounding the buttons and kicking the panels, yeah, they probably won't last long.

I think the other point is that they make them much more accessible for the average person. They're built pretty simple and you don't have to learn a billion things to manage a hobby. They're smaller and easier to have around too. I don't think the people interested in these are the same people who are looking for originals.

And I never meant collectible in the sense of money retention. That's stupid with any item other than precious metals.

when I see people spewing incorrect information, I will chime in. It's always good to educate people so they aren't ignorant.
You should educate this guy spewing incorrect information. He seems pretty ignorant.

V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V

These Arcade1up machines only exist because of nostalgia. Its an easy, economical (both price and space) way to relive some memories of playing arcade games at home. They're not paper mâché. And I'll bet you whatever you want that they last more than 2-3 years.

No one cares that you have a an old Killer Instinct cab. Most people don't have the space to dedicate to one, and even if they did don't want to hassle with the upkeep of failing crts and aging boards.

Just let it go. You're trying way too hard here.

^^^

Someone's butthurt.  The ole "no one cares but I'm going to take time to write a response about it because I don't care" response.

You clearly misunderstood what I was talking about with nostalgia.  Obviously nostalgia is the sole reason for  A1up cabs and no one is arguing otherwise.  

You realize that extra square footage of an A1up vs. real arcade cab is less than an extra square foot right?  You really trying to say that an extra square foot of space is a deal breaker and a reason people would take an A1up over a real arcade cabinet?  Yeah okay...

There is a reason that the Arcade Legends cabinet at $500+ is sold out everywhere and these A1up cabs can be found anywhere at their retail prices, and clearance prices in many instances.

EDIT:

And if you like A1up's buy em.  This whole discussion (the one I'm involved in) was simply about buying them as collectibles.  These things will not hold any value.  Things that are only being bought at 75% discounts on clearance are not things that are collectibles.  It's econ 101.

^^^

Someone's butthurt. The ole "no one cares but I'm going to take time to write a response about it because I don't care" response.

You clearly misunderstood what I was talking about with nostalgia. Obviously nostalgia is the sole reason for A1up cabs and no one is arguing otherwise.

You realize that extra square footage of an A1up vs. real arcade cab is less than an extra square foot right? You really trying to say that an extra square foot of space is a deal breaker and a reason people would take an A1up over a real arcade cabinet? Yeah okay...

There is a reason that the Arcade Legends cabinet at $500+ is sold out everywhere and these A1up cabs can be found anywhere at their retail prices, and clearance prices in many instances.

EDIT:

And if you like A1up's buy em. This whole discussion (the one I'm involved in) was simply about buying them as collectibles. These things will not hold any value. Things that are only being bought at 75% discounts on clearance are not things that are collectibles. It's econ 101.
The ole "someone's butthurt" routine.

Of course people don't have nostalgia for A1UP because they're brand new. And yes, people collect all kinds of replica things. Including cheap replica arcade machines toys they had as kid.

21167d_70adc0dbc28d495fb8907ab2619914fa~mv2.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1981-COLECO-DONKEY-KONG-by-NINTENDO-MINI-ARCADE-Electronic-Game-NIB-NEW/264464321845?hash=item3d934d4d35:g:~ZIAAOSw8K9de7Bh

And yes, I know the size difference. Its pretty huge.

233fd22d88857c9a11fb092c5e9146e2.jpg

Where are you pulling this "less than a sq ft" stuff? The footprint of an A1U is about 3 sq ft. A Standard Galaga cab is double that. Your KI machine is probably close to 7 or 8.

And yes, I think people would choose an A1U because of that, plus things like the massive weight difference and ease of moving it around, dying monitors, boards with various issues, etc, etc.

You're ‘spewing incorrect information.’

You realize that extra square footage of an A1up vs. real arcade cab is less than an extra square foot right? You really trying to say that an extra square foot of space is a deal breaker and a reason people would take an A1up over a real arcade cabinet? Yeah okay...
I'm looking at my KI2 machine right now and it takes up the floor space of at LEAST 3 AC1Up machines. It sticks 41" out from the wall compared to 23" for an AC1U. The total volume occupied is probably comparable to 4 AC1U machines. To say their footprint isn't much different is absolutely absurd.

I have 11 of them but thankfully have gotten most through Walmart clearance. But this little guy is a reason to do it. Most of you keep talking about real arcades, which I have a couple, but I don’t live in a city where it’s easier to find them and I also drive a civic hatchback (which btw you can easily fit 3 A1U boxes).

[attachment=33690:9558F4BC-1033-4729-87C9-3262561960AE.jpeg]
[attachment=33691:94C76000-1432-4F0A-83CF-B62E87ACE224.jpeg]

All this talk like these things are just languishing on the shelves everywhere at clearance prices. I've got 75 Walmarts in my Brickseek search radius and have been trying to help a friend chase down a sub-$100 Galaga, Centipede, or Rampage cab for months now. Never seen any in stock cheaper than $200.

Anyone in the Los Angeles area seen them at a local Marshalls or TJ Max or any other place I'm missing?

I'm looking at my KI2 machine right now and it takes up the floor space of at LEAST 3 AC1Up machines. It sticks 41" out from the wall compared to 23" for an AC1U. The total volume occupied is probably comparable to 4 AC1U machines. To say their footprint isn't much different is absolutely absurd.
It was late and I was drunk and doing math wrong lol. I was thinking 2'x2' was 2 square feet when I made that comment. Clearly 2'x2' is 4 square feet. Math fail lol.

Doing sober math, it's approximately 3x more square footage for real cabinet vs. A1up cab. Doesn't really mean you can fit 3 A1up cabs in the space though just because they are rectangular footprints.

"Real Arcades" are like... 600 and up here. For a beaten ass janky one missing parts that doesn't function.

If I could get real arcades for under 400 that plug in and work? Yea I'd get real ones.

So far I have one A1UP, Final Fight, we paid 150. For 150 with how bad craigslist and marketplace are here, I could get a marquee maybe? Or an empty cabinet with no art, parts, or anything...

"Real Arcades" are like... 600 and up here. For a beaten ass janky one missing parts that doesn't function.

If I could get real arcades for under 400 that plug in and work? Yea I'd get real ones.

So far I have one A1UP, Final Fight, we paid 150. For 150 with how bad craigslist and marketplace are here, I could get a marquee maybe? Or an empty cabinet with no art, parts, or anything...
Where is "here" for you?

That feel when you come to this thread expecting new deals or info and you just see more stupid arguments and irellevancy.
This. On topic, brickseek finally shows a TMNT cabinet for $299 in SoCal where these things never seem to get discounted since we don’t live in the boonies in Texas or Alabama. Will pick this up tomorrow to go with the Marvel and Mk cabs I have.

This. On topic, brickseek finally shows a TMNT cabinet for $299 in SoCal where these things never seem to get discounted since we don’t live in the boonies in Texas or Alabama. Will pick this up tomorrow to go with the Marvel and Mk cabs I have.
Thanks for the tip, bought them all, my grandkids say thanks

That feel when you come to this thread expecting new deals or info and you just see more stupid arguments and irellevancy.
This comment is hilarious. Perfectly captures what I've felt so many times when seeing this thread bumped, erroneously thinking the new comment will actually have something to do with the title.

To try to avoid doing that with this very comment, I'll try to at least offer some insight. Within the last couple weeks, TMNT:

1) has been deeply discounted on the navy website
2) has been slightly discounted $30 on walmart.com (still available btw)
3) per the above, has started seeing discounts in the traditionally resilient socal market

Long story short, I predict these are going to start seeing deep discounts. If you've held out this long, I would suggest hanging in there and not biting on anything higher than $200. My guess is these things are completely overstocked and there is pressure to clear them out for something else. Those recent signals above would seem to support this.

Again, do not fall for the current marginal discount bait they are throwing out and keep the pressure on the retailers.

This comment is hilarious. Perfectly captures what I've felt so many times when seeing this thread bumped, erroneously thinking the new comment will actually have something to do with the title.

To try to avoid doing that with this very comment, I'll try to at least offer some insight. Within the last couple weeks, TMNT:

1) has been deeply discounted on the navy website
2) has been slightly discounted $30 on walmart.com (still available btw)
3) per the above, has started seeing discounts in the traditionally resilient socal market

Long story short, I predict these are going to start seeing deep discounts. If you've held out this long, I would suggest hanging in there and not biting on anything higher than $200. My guess is these things are completely overstocked and there is pressure to clear them out for something else. Those recent signals above would seem to support this.

Again, do not fall for the current marginal discount bait they are throwing out and keep the pressure on the retailers.
Hoping this one or the SF2 cabinets drop soon. Noticed every single store here seems to have a buttload of these as well that aren't selling. This is probably the only cabinet I could justify scooping up the moment it hits 200

Hoping this one or the SF2 cabinets drop soon. Noticed every single store here seems to have a buttload of these as well that aren't selling. This is probably the only cabinet I could justify scooping up the moment it hits 200
I'd recommend staying far away from that SF2 one. That was the first one I ever bought and it was so horrible it almost made me never want to buy another one of these again.

On top of that, they're also (supposedly) releasing a better version. I myself will be picking that one up (once it goes on clearance of course).

Customer anticipation for clearance prices on yet-to-be-released products. Talk about a reputation for a company to be proud of. This business model confuses the s**t out of me.

bread's done
Back