The Howard Stern Thread

Has anyone else noticed that Richard hasn't been in the studio in forever? I was hoping for some kind of Halloween stunt or stories of his escapades or something.

^They have been avoiding it on purpose. They mention it various times during the shows...

anyone else think Will's quest for a kid is WAY too crazy... Testicle Book!?! yikes!

Does anyone else hate High Register Shawn? I don't believe for one second that he's for real.

Thought 2: I think Jason Kaplan is the most underrated person on the show. He may not be as enjoyable on the air as someone like Ronnie or JD but I have a feeling he brings about the controversies (which I absolutely love) and he supplies the interesting info.

Holy shit Artie's "JD watching shitty movies" impression is annoying. I hope he doesn't continue this one the 11/4/09 show. This might be worse than the Chastity Bono stuff.

[quote name='Maklershed']Holy shit Artie's "JD watching shitty movies" impression is annoying. I hope he doesn't continue this one the 11/4/09 show. This might be worse than the Chastity Bono stuff.[/QUOTE]

The "guy that laughs at everything" impression? Yeah that's starting to get old fast.

Yeah thats the one. And why is he cupping his hands over his mouth when he does this? To be even louder? He did the same thing with the Chastity Bono impression.

[quote name='Maklershed']Does anyone else hate High Register Shawn? I don't believe for one second that he's for real.

Thought 2: I think Jason Kaplan is the most underrated person on the show. He may not be as enjoyable on the air as someone like Ronnie or JD but I have a feeling he brings about the controversies (which I absolutely love) and he supplies the interesting info.[/QUOTE]

I like it.
Anything over done will get annoying though.
Its still pretty funny especially the look whos talking + shaggy da. lol.

Anyone know a good place to get the "This is Beetle" HowardTV episodes? I can't seem to find them anywhere?

I wish it was available on UVerse already.

I feel bad for Medicated Pete... but he should have picked the Midget... if I were single I'd seriously date her. She was mad cool and from the pictures I saw, was good looking.

I'm listening to that episode now. I wonder what the midget girl looks like. She sounds really cute and has a good personality. I probably would've went with her if I were him.

EDIT: They're just getting to the "Billy Crystal" interview and I don't know who this is yet impersonating him but they are absolutely horrible. I can do a better impression this.

Well the impression guy redeemed himself with fantastic impressions of Norm Macdonald and Fred. I don't think I've heard anyone do impressions of either one of them before.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm listening to that episode now. I wonder what the midget girl looks like. She sounds really cute and has a good personality. I probably would've went with her if I were him.

.[/QUOTE]

rs-11-17-09---medicated-pete-dating-game---lila.jpg

I was going over the Billy West spotlight and I caught something I didnt the first time around.

Early in pt1, theyre going over his Raymond Burr impression...Robin talked about how Kim Basinger and Alec Baldwin were co-hosting SNL with musical guest UB40...

When she said UB40, Billy doing Raymond said "And Jackie B 50"..it hit me like a brick wall and it cracked me up the way it just rolled off his tongue. Billy truly loved f'n with Jackie.

My head still hurts from laughing at the Medicated Pete prank call. "So how does a girl like you get in to classical piano?"

Also, unless I was nervous I would've definitely won the super fan trivia contest. The only questions I got wrong was the Butt Bongo Fiesta question. I answered 1991 but it was 1992. I also missed the name of Ronnie's dog.

Roll Call had to be one of the worst bits the Stern Show has ever done. Pretty funny that it was followed by ETM failing at every math question.

[quote name='wildcpac']Roll Call had to be one of the worst bits the Stern Show has ever done. Pretty funny that it was followed by ETM failing at every math question.[/QUOTE]

Really? I was laughing my ass off with Laquisha calling in to call Lisa G a c---

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fartie Lange calls in sick yet again. I guess the 16 weeks of vacation, 4 day work weeks, 4 hours a day are too difficult. If Hamptons Howie cared about the show he would have fired Fartie a long time ago.

Wow he's "sick" again? I wonder what the excuse will be this time. He hasn't sounded like he's relapsed recently with sluggish speech or slurring BUT he has sounded really ditzy and out of it. Like Howard will say "I just got a Blackberry, it's a really cool phone" and a minute later Artie will ask what a Blackberry is. Plus I heard Howard say Artie had two cupcakes the other day. That's how he ate when he was dancin'.

Wow what in the hell? I kinda think subconsicously (sp?) he's desperate for Howard to yell at him about it but Howard refuses to do it for someone reason. Anyone else he'd be all over their shit but Artie gets a pass.

I don't think Howard gives a shit anymore. Even if he re-signs, he is going to keep Sirius guessing so that they sweeten the deal. Artie(or anyone else's) bullshit is just something that gets in the way of his getting home and staring at the wall until the next show. Just my opinion, and I hope that Sal & Richard are recording a wack pack roll call right now.

Well he definitely has some kind of problem going on. I'm listening to the start of the 12/9 show (I'm a little behind because I had to listen to the CAGcast first :whee:) and within 20 minutes Howard has had to stop the show three times to comment on Artie making that weird weezing noise. What is that? I dont think I've ever heard a human make that noise.

Oh good, this guarantees another 45 minutes of Artie-time the day he comes back and another 15 each day he is out. I can't wait.

I would love a 2010 with just Robin, Fred and Howard, as long as he retires in December.

I like Artie but yeah I could do without that "wahh fuckin me" talk when he comes back. I feel bad for the guy but c'mon how many times are we gonna have to hear it. I get a strong impression that Robin really hates it.

Jackie did have a meeting with Howie last week. Hopefully they bring back Jackie. We need someone to bust Howies balls. Howie spent a good 15 minutes today talking about The Bachelor!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does he not understand who his audience is? Last night had a kickass Eagles/Giants game, Californication/Dexter on Showtime, Animation Domination on Fox and Howie is watching the Bachelor.

[quote name='Maklershed']^ Did he get silenced for his vitriol towards the Stern show? :lol:[/QUOTE]No, that was just odd timing.

He was silenced for a lack of use of spoiler tags when repeated asked to do so, and was trolling it up all the while.

Though, if he has such a dislike for the show and the content being discussed, why is he listening to it? :whistle2:s

Hire back Jackie for the last year of the show and retire already, this shit is getting pathetic. I still like the show and all but seriously, enough of this garbage is enough.

Get Jackie, go out in a Blaze of Glory.

wildcpac is also a big poster on the Stern Fan Network... and people accuse him of also posting as nuge67, one of the more annoying posters there.

Most SFN posters spew hate about the show in every post, just the way it is. These are guys who hate how the show has changed, but let's face it, it's still the best show on the radio.

[quote name='DestroVega']Hire back Jackie for the last year of the show and retire already[/QUOTE]

I strongly disagree with both pieces of advice here. :lol:

*tap, tap, tap* Hello .. is this thing on?

Anwyay, the cougar contest was boring and pointless on the radio but Fred's drops during that segment were priceless.

Also, I can't believe there's only one year left. I don't know what I'm gonna listen to this time next year. I guess I'll just try to cram my day full with as many podcasts as possible.

I always thought he would have a presence on Sirius/XM after this contract.

Maybe in a afternoon slot or maybe just a contract with Sirius to trim down to 1 Howard channel and just replay his whole collection...

Going back to an 06 show, the guy that called in to Howard wanting him to help in the guys fight against the school that fired him for openly talking about hard ons to the kids...even admitting he would leave the class to go to the bathroom and rub one out etc etc..wonder what happened with that freak.

bread's done
Back