The "I Do What I Want" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Alucard']Get in the hole. Your all whores what do you know about people relations. Get some emotions. At least I have some. I don't like pointing this out but It was necessary.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Alucard']Will someone give me a hug:cry: ?[/QUOTE] :roll:

:rofl:

Bi...Pol...Ar. What do I look like an idiot on the cumputer all day. Don't answer that. Kayden you are officially my new father. No go get me someone to talk to.

[quote name='dcfox']and a couple more posted on the walls ;)[/QUOTE]

I told him to return that Natalie Portman poster but of course you know he'll never let it go.;)

Al, do you menstruate? I mean, you have many of the symptoms of PMS. I hate to throw out the time-of-month card, but I think you need a new brand of tampons. I'll ask my mom.

[quote name='Alucard']Bi...Pol...Ar. What do I look like an idiot on the cumputer all day. Don't answer that. Kayden you are officially my new father. No go get me someone to talk to.[/QUOTE]

When I said "who's your daddy?" ...it was a rhetorical question.

HAHA. I GET IT. BORED. BOARD. HAHA THEY SOUND THE SAME LOL TO 2 TOO TWO FUNNY OMG THERES SOME MORE

my god, this just might qualify for the dumbest topic on the entire 'net. Including GameFAQs.

[quote name='Alucard']Bi...Pol...Ar. What do I look like an idiot on the cumputer all day. Don't answer that. Kayden you are officially my new father. No go get me someone to talk to.[/QUOTE]

He wants to sit on daddy's lap.

8W=D~~:booty:

Leon-dvdLEON2.jpg

banana3ju4so.gif

[quote name='Alucard']:applause: agreed. Slap your woman on the ass for me;) .[/QUOTE]

Respect, Al, don't be a hypocrite. :roll:

What a panderer.

[quote name='Alucard']That was sick just sick. Men do not menstruate. :cool: they masturbate.[/QUOTE]

Oh, shut up. You only use your dick for pissing, and you know it.

[quote name='Alucard']That was sick just sick. Men do not menstruate. :cool: they masturbate.[/QUOTE]

Especially if they're creepy vampire wannabes who live in their parents' basement and pretend to have a girlfriend so complete strangers on the Interweb will think they are cool as ice.

[quote name='Scorch']HAHA. I GET IT. BORED. BOARD. HAHA THEY SOUND THE SAME LOL TO 2 TOO TWO FUNNY OMG THERES SOME MORE

my god, this just might qualify for the dumbest topic on the entire 'net. Including GameFAQs.[/QUOTE]
Yea... well, lets keep in mind I wasn't exactly attempting to win an award for this obviously satire post... ...ass

[quote name='Alucard']Its an inside joke. Kayden would understand.;)[/QUOTE]

Actually... its not funny, and I have clue what the hell you're babbling about.

[quote name='Kayden']Yea... well, lets keep in mind I wasn't exactly attempting to win an award for this obviously satire post... ...ass[/QUOTE]

I just work on the material you give me. :)

[quote name='souljah420']I don't know quite where your going with this, but it sounds pretty gay[/QUOTE]

This thread is attracted to other threads of the same gender?

[quote name='Alucard']I know why would I want to masturbate its just disgusting. Women are goddesses.[/QUOTE]

You have got to be shitting me.

I'm going to get a god-damned peptic ulcer from this moron.

[quote name='Kayden']Goddamnit... where the fuck is Jimmie the one time you want him?[/QUOTE]

Seriously. Is there some kind of jerk signal we can shine into the air so he will swoop down in costume and give Alucard the verbal beatdown of a lifetime?

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Somebody Call For A Carpenter :)....[/QUOTE]

ZOMIGAWD!

Can you contact me on AIM!>? I r teh supper loanly~! My name are AwsumVirgun4life! buh-bye kthx!

[quote name='Alucard']Kayden slaps my women I slap his. :bouncy: SUGAR. Just thought it would be intresting. She hasn't looked at my thread yet I see.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Please, try it. I'd like to see you try and pry your testicles from the ceiling after GG kicked them through your skull.

[quote name='Kayden']ZOMIGAWD!

Can you contact me on AIM!>? I r teh supper loanly~! My name are AwsumVirgun4life! buh-bye kthx![/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

[quote name='Alucard']Kayden slaps my women I slap his. :bouncy: SUGAR. Just thought it would be intresting. She hasn't looked at my thread yet I see.[/QUOTE]

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you talking about slapping GG? Because then it would be time to bring the goddamn thunder.

:wall:

wrong... wrong... wrong... wrong... wrong... wrong... wrong... wrong... wrong... wrong... wrong... wrong... wrong... wrong... wrong... wrong... wrong... wrong... wrong... wrong... wrong... wrong... wrong... wrong... wrong... wrong...

[quote name='Alucard']Not dumb desperate. I can't help it if I'm sad. I need something to do.[/QUOTE]

Try reading the MLA style manual.

[quote name='Alucard']Not dumb desperate. I can't help it if I'm sad. I need something to do.[/QUOTE]

Pull your head out of your ass (see above), and get a job, pansey.

[quote name='evilmregg']Try reading the MLA style manual.[/QUOTE]
:shock:

I seriously hate MLA citation. :evil:

[quote name='Kayden']:shock:

I seriously hate MLA citation. :evil:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I was more hoping he'd get through the basics like proper use of punctuation, "it's" vs. "its," etc.

[quote name='evilmregg']Yeah, but I was more hoping he'd get through the basics like proper use of punctuation, "it's" vs. "its," etc.[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding? After the masturbate/not masturbate, he is lost to me. Lost.

[quote name='Alucard']Come on Kayden where's the love. I'm just like anyone else;) .[/QUOTE]

And just like anyone else who made a physical move on GG, you would get your ass trounced hard, several times.

Yea... you really look like Helsing... and the son of dracula...

*artists perception of a more likely visage*
josh-mellon-summer-1997.1.jpg

[quote name='Alucard']Oh my god that's just sick I will show you what I really look like.http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/imageD.../www.cassie-chan.com/closet/alucard.jpg&site=http://images-partners.google.com/images?q=tbn:VdFmyHbf1DEJ:www.cassie-chan.com/closet/alucard.jpg Or if you prefer thishttp://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/imageD...tp://igloons.com/stuff/pics/Alucard.jpg&site=http://images-partners.google.com/images?q=tbn:HYR6LnQ1FxgJ:igloons.com/stuff/pics/Alucard.jpg

Who's the man now.[/QUOTE]

oh lolz see he siad hed show us pics o him but he didnt relly he just showed pics of some fag vamp lolz that Alcrad is 2 funy

You bloody twat.

[quote name='Alucard']aww mittens. Can't catch a break can I. Pancakes will be the death of me.[/QUOTE]

Get some fucking lithium. Fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back