The "I Do What I Want" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Thanks. I own the dvd. :oops: I think it's on the sale list now though. :lol:[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

Hey... could you screen cap me a frame of Baby Powder powderin up? :lol:

Everybody, lets settle this arguement once and for all.

Take out your web cam and your penis. Who ever has the biggest penis is obviously more correct.

[quote name='Kayden']Everybody, lets settle this arguement once and for all.

Take out your web cam and your penis. Who ever has the biggest penis is obviously more correct.[/QUOTE]

Where do number of guns owned and/or size of truck figure in, though?

[quote name='Kayden']:rofl:

Hey... could you screen cap me a frame of Baby Powder powderin up? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Do you want one of just his hands being powdered, or one of his obviously powdered hands being put to use? I'll do both. :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Yes it was a joke. I don't need to prove anything to anyone here, least of all, you. I would like to remind you that you were the one attempting to denigrate EvilMrEgg via a comment pertaining to his education level, perhaps attempting to make youself sound more educated than him. So does that make you the pitiful one?[/QUOTE]
And you were trying to denigrate me by making a reference to the idea that if we compared educations, you would, in fact, be smarter. Oh, wait, so I guess if it's a joke then it's all okay, right?

You missed what I was saying, I was making note of the fact that mrevilegg's jokes were on-or-around the lines of 10th grade humor (given the situation). Which they were, please don't try and tell me otherwise, or else I'll be making gay jokes all day for the rest of the year. Then I made a little "joke" about the idea that his humor is derived from the fact that he's still in the 10th grade. Do I know Mrevilegg? No. Do I know if he's still in the 10th grade? No. Do I think he's not funny? Yes.

It was a joke, and given the status quo of the jokes around here, I'd say that it wasn't that bad of a joke either.

You guys have it for attacking innocent bystanders here.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Do you want one of just his hands being powdered, or one of his obviously powdered hands being put to use? I'll do both. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:D

[quote name='jmcc']Where do number of guns owned and/or size of truck figure in, though?[/QUOTE]

[L*W+(BG^2+M)]/F=Manlyness.

L= Length of penis
W= Width of penis
B= circumfrence of bicept
G=guns owned
M= Missing teeth
F= Femmy-girly movies owned. (Does not count movies that you bought for manly purposes... like masturbation, or if you bought the movie to lure are real women into your grasp.)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']

:D[/QUOTE]

:rofl: you have too much time on your hands. Thanks, I'll see what comes of them.

[quote name='Kayden'][L*W+(BG^2+M)]/F

L= Length of penis
W= Width of penis
G=guns owned
M= Missing teeth
F= Femmy-girly movies owned.[/QUOTE]

Do the "Femmy-girly movies" count if you only got them for the (female) hotties with naughty bodies? Does saying "hotties with naughty bodies" make me gay?

[quote name='Kayden']:rofl: you have too much time on your hands. Thanks, I'll see what comes of them.[/QUOTE]

I always have time for you. ;)

You're welcome.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Do the "Femmy-girly movies" count if you only got them for the (female) hotties with naughty bodies? Does saying "hotties with naughty bodies" make me gay?[/QUOTE]

Owning 16 candles because you were hoping to see her breasts is excusable... if you bought it because you thought it was an endearing story... =\

I bought it for that crazy asian fucker! :lol:

[quote name='Alucard']Sorry saadman didn't mean to insult you. You're great really. Well everyone has good in them some just don't show it. But I like you you're hired. I pay $1000 an hour;) .[/QUOTE]

Man, if you got enough $$$ to pay someone 10 C-notes an hour, you've got more than enough to go see star wars. And on a side note, all the women who've been nice to you? They'll never be anything but friends. Face it, you fell in the friend zone and it's damn near impossible to escape. They'll never consider you more than something like a brother since you have no sex appeal. And sex appeal isn't just about appearing sexy. It's about being confident, self assured in your self worth and just generally feeling good about yourself. Once this is achieved, you'll never be bored or lacking for friends since they'll be the ones flocking to you. Plus, the ladies love a confident man. Heed my words. I didn't go to 4 yrs of Pimp School just to be called Mr. Pimp.

[quote name='Kayden']Owning 16 candles because you were hoping to see her breasts is excusable... if you bought it because you thought it was an endearing story... =\

I bought it for that crazy asian fucker! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Crap. Now you got me considering who was better between Long Duk Dong from Sixteen Candles and Toshiro from Revenge of the Nerds.

Damn... my score is pretty low with that equation... Namely because I have all my teeth and no guns... Theres also a fatal flaw in my equation... if you don't own any girly movies, you automatically receive a score of 0.... oh well... back to the drawing board.

[quote name='jmcc']Crap. Now you got me considering who was better between Long Duk Dong from Sixteen Candles and Toshiro from Revenge of the Nerds.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't it the same guy? :lol:

[quote name='Kayden'][L*W+(BG^2+M)]/F=Manlyness.

L= Length of penis
W= Width of penis
G=guns owned
M= Missing teeth
F= Femmy-girly movies owned. (Does not count movies that you bought for manly purposes... like masturbation, or if you bought the movie to lure are real women into your grasp.)[/QUOTE]

that is so sigged

damn, it won't fit

It's funny that editted for TV Big Lebowski takes 2 hours to show, but uncut takes 3. That's a lot of profanity cut out.

[quote name='Kayden']Owning 16 candles because you were hoping to see her breasts is excusable... if you bought it because you thought it was an endearing story... =\

I bought it for that crazy asian fucker! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ok, well I own:

Bend It Like Beckham (Keira Knightly.)

Bring It On (Spirit fingers! :lol: )

Heartbreakers (Jason Lee. For serious. Not gay. For serious.)

Honey (Jessica Alba. Though I've had it a year and never watched it.)

The Lizzie McGuire Movie (I watched the show. I don't think that gets me out of it. :oops: )

Mean Girls (funny as hell)

William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet (I have no excuse.)

The Wizard of Oz ( It's a classic. One that I've never seen completely.)

I don't think all of those count as "femmy-girly", but I'm still concerned. :lol:

I don't really have that much money. I'm dirt poor currently. And I prefer being someone's friend then having all that sexual appeal. I prefer being able to help someone who needs a friend when they are down its just me.

[quote name='Kayden']Damn... my score is pretty low with that equation... Namely because I have all my teeth and no guns... Theres also a fatal flaw in my equation... if you don't own any girly movies, you automatically receive a score of 0.... oh well... back to the drawing board.[/QUOTE]

As F approaches zero manliness goes to infinity. :lol:

My score is really low ... no guns, all my teeth, non-overdeveloped biceps, girly movies. :lol:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']:shock:[/QUOTE]

Are you really? :lol:

I also watched Even Stevens.

And I still watch Kim Possible, though there's no shame in that. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Ok, well I own:

Bend It Like Beckham (Keira Knightly.)

Bring It On (Spirit fingers! :lol: )

Heartbreakers (Jason Lee. For serious. Not gay. For serious.)

Honey (Jessica Alba. Though I've had it a year and never watched it.)

The Lizzie McGuire Movie (I watched the show. I don't think that gets me out of it. :oops: )

Mean Girls (funny as hell)

William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet (I have no excuse.)

The Wizard of Oz ( It's a classic. One that I've never seen completely.)

I don't think all of those count as "femmy-girly", but I'm still concerned. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I actually caught the Lizzie McGuire show when I was watching my aunt's kids and I'm sorta kinda ashamed to say that I found Lizzie's female best friend hotter than her. Ashamed not because I think Hilary Duff is that hot but that Lalane is much jailbait. :oops:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']:shock:[/QUOTE]

for someone who had an avatar with boobs that shot out freakin lasers I never thought I would see someone shocked when looking at someone's DVD collection of girly movies

[quote name='jaykrue']I actually caught the Lizzie McGuire show when I was watching my aunt's kids and I'm sorta kinda ashamed to say that I found Lizzie's female best friend hotter than her. Ashamed not because I think Hilary Duff is that hot but that Lalane is much jailbait. :oops:[/QUOTE]

I preferred Margo Harshman ("Tawny") from Even Stevens. And of course Christy Carlson Romano ("Ren Stevens", "Kim Possible") was a close second. :lol:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']for someone who had an avatar with boobs that shot out freakin lasers I never thought I would see someone shocked when looking at someone's DVD collection of girly movies[/QUOTE]
It wasn't his DVD collection, it was that one title in particular.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']that is so sigged

damn, it won't fit[/QUOTE]

Cheat... I made it an image for you =)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']for someone who had an avatar with boobs that shot out freakin lasers[/QUOTE]

Strangely enough, I know I've seen that when I was visiting Japan... those crazy japs! :D:applause:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I preferred Margo Harshman ("Tawny") from Even Stevens. And of course Christy Carlson Romano ("Ren Stevens", "Kim Possible") was a close second. :lol:[/QUOTE]

They're both a lil plain-jane to me. Too girl next door. I think highly contrasted mixed ethnicities make the hottest chicks. Jessica Alba in Flipper? Mmmmm... :drool:

I likes da mutts.

[quote name='Kayden']Cheat... I made it an image for you =)

[/QUOTE]

wait... that means if you don't own any you have zero manlyness?

first thing tommorrow: I'm picking up mean girls, then I'll have a manlyness of 160,340!

[quote name='Alucard']Not to insult but many of you are way too negative. Perhaps you should try to have some emotions. Have more feelings. That's just one of many reasons girls are better than guys. And at least they are willing to meet and talk to new people unlike many of the guys here. So far some people have joined my buddy list so why don't some of you just relax and enjoy some nice conversation with me. Talk to me about anything even your problems maybe I can help you. Just being sympathetic. And get to know more people. Happy posting;) .[/QUOTE]

I can't quite remember what Thor said about feelings, but anyone who chronically listens to KCHAT will know what I'm talking about.

Alucard, I agree with you on most of these topics, but I'm not going to go into that. I will say, however, you have to be proactive with life, you really can't sit on your ass and wait for things to happen. That would be nice, but life isn't nice. Life is a boot in the balls.

Anyway, you love video games. You're on CAG. I would reccommend going to an arcade, a big one, with DDR machines. A six flags or other amusement parks might be a good idea. I've seen some decent girls DDRing (bouncing chests, baybeh), you could walk around, find some, and have at a machine near what they're playing, see if you can't get into conversation. Also, there are girls walking around the amusement park, many wear skimpeh outfits if it's in the summers. Get one to talk to you and ride a few rides, and you might get 'er phone number. If you want friends, not a lady, the arcade is a good choice again. Try out Time Crisis, people like that as well as the Silent Scope games.

[quote name='Alucard']I don't really have that much money. I'm dirt poor currently. And I prefer being someone's friend then having all that sexual appeal. I prefer being able to help someone who needs a friend when they are down its just me.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you need to go to bars. I bet some CAGs could get you a fake ID. Sit at the bar, find a down-trodden person, and buy them a pint. If you need money, get a job.

[LWB+(G^2+M)]/1+F=Manlyness.

L= Length of penis
W= Width of penis
G=guns, swords, or other weapons owned
M= Missing teeth
F= Femmy-girly movies owned. (Does not count movies that you bought for manly purposes... like masturbation, or if you bought the movie to lure are real women into your grasp.)

There... I think thats a bit better.

[quote name='Kayden'][LWB+(G^2+M)]/1+F=Manlyness.

L= Length of penis
W= Width of penis
G=guns, swords, or other weapons owned
M= Missing teeth

There... I think thats a bit better.[/QUOTE]

Much better. My score was about 10 times better. Though there's still no scale for comparison. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Much better. My score was about 10 times better. Though there's still no scale for comparison. :lol:[/QUOTE]

If you want a perfect equation, call chunk. Hes an engineer! :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']If you want a perfect equation, call chunk. Hes an engineer! :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol:

We need an easy translation from number form to Clint Eastwood Elton John. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']If you want a perfect equation, call chunk. Hes an engineer! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Chunks not an engineer he's the lord and master of all sciences.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Chunks not an engineer he's the lord and master of all sciences.[/QUOTE]

I bet hes also spent a lot of time measuring his penis... his expertise would come in handy. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']I bet hes also spent a lot of time measuring his penis... his expertise would come in handy. :lol:[/QUOTE]

quantum mechanics is very good for that sort of thing.:D

So is crash really the fat one? Or the guy in back?

[quote name='zionoverfire']So is crash really the fat one? Or the guy in back?[/QUOTE]

Does it matter?

I think now is the time for a DVD and/or sleep. Night all.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Does it matter?

I think now is the time for a DVD and/or sleep. Night all.[/QUOTE]

Of course it doesn't that's why I asked.:D

I'm glancing at my DVD collection. I dont have any girly flicks. I do own Pixar movies like "Finding Nemo" but that is the least man-ly film I have.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Does it matter?

I think now is the time for a DVD and/or sleep. Night all.[/QUOTE]
Night sweety ;) :lol:

Bored? You're on the internet. You have no excuse to be bored! Just google some random shit and before you know it, you'll find something that will keep you occupied for an hour or two.

If you want a quick fix for daily boredom, try the following:

-Read every VgCats comic. You'll feel better and love Leo like a gay man.
-Read every chapter of every book of the Acts of Gord. Rarely have I laughed so hard.
-Play Divine Intervention at Civil Chaos. You kill zombies, enough said.
-Design a website for someone. If you're good, they might pay you, and then you can say "Oh, I made so-and-so's website", and people will ooh and ah. More likely laugh, but whatever. You made $20. Go find a woman.
-Work. Wal-Mart, Target, Safeway, King Soopers and other chains are always looking for stockboy lackeys. You could make money, and it wastes time during the day. If you're just a stockboy, you can just go sit on the shitter and read George Orwell's 1984.

Don't say I never help anybody.

[quote name='Trakan']I think sblymnl has the right idea. DVD/Sleep. Also, Kayden, thanks for the sig. ;)[/QUOTE]

Holy crap! I've been sig-a-fied three times today! :bouncy:

In honor of this occasion... I present my latest debauchery.
Animation2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back