The Icon's Pic Thread.

[quote name='Ozzkev55']how the hell do you eat a burger that big, without a gallon of A-1 sauce[/quote]
With a big mouth :eek:

[quote name='Ledhed']I said I would never again edit pictures in the clan forum.

And Murc is so shaq-fuing lucky that I am a man of my word.[/quote]

Please, please reconsider that. Make a one time only re-appearance. :wink:

[quote name='murcielago77']and for the moment everyone has been waiting for...

A PICTURE OF ME

[/quote]
A picture of him with my camera lol.
EDIT: I do have to sadly admit that Murcielago does not wear thick asian man classes. :(

[quote name='Gauss'][quote name='murcielago77']and for the moment everyone has been waiting for...

A PICTURE OF ME

[/quote]
EDIT: I do have to sadly admit that Murcielago does not wear thick asian man classes. :([/quote]

That is so going to be Red VS Blue's desktop background photo if it isn't already that is.

[quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='Gauss'][quote name='murcielago77']and for the moment everyone has been waiting for...

A PICTURE OF ME

[/quote]
EDIT: I do have to sadly admit that Murcielago does not wear thick asian man classes. :([/quote]

That is so going to be Red VS Blue's desktop background photo if it isn't already that is.[/quote]

Thank god he was revoked of his forum viewing privlidges

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='Gauss'][quote name='murcielago77']and for the moment everyone has been waiting for...

A PICTURE OF ME

[/quote]

That is so going to be Red VS Blue's desktop background photo if it isn't already that is.[/quote]

Thank god he was revoked of his forum viewing privlidges[/quote]
I just PMed him the pic.

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='Gauss'][quote name='murcielago77']and for the moment everyone has been waiting for...

A PICTURE OF ME

[/quote]

I just PMed him the pic.[/quote]

Damnit, You beat me to it....but I'll go ahead and send him the pic again.

[quote name='greendj27']No, that is a heart attack in a box! Keep that away from Shrike. His old ticker couldn't handle something like that.[/quote]

Funny thing is, I'd snack that down like it didn't exist. :D My old ticker is running quite well, thanks. :p

[quote name='Ledhed']I said I would never again edit pictures in the clan forum.

And Murc is so shaq-fuing lucky that I am a man of my word.[/quote]

I know Ledhed is a man of his word, 'cause I'm sure there would be a long line to hit him in the nose with a newspaper if he did it again.

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='Gauss'][quote name='murcielago77']and for the moment everyone has been waiting for...

A PICTURE OF ME

[/quote]

I just PMed him the pic.[/quote]

Damnit, You beat me to it....but I'll go ahead and send him the pic again.[/quote]

I don't know what's more amusing, the fact that someone supposedly PM'd the picture, or that someone else is upset that they were beat to the punch. :rofl:

[quote name='murcielago77']and for the moment everyone has been waiting for...

A PICTURE OF ME

[/quote]

[quote name='JimmieMac']Finally, something to masturbate onto.[/quote]

and now the moment nobodys been waiting for
a picture of me

howabout a pic of murc as a kid, or maybe just my cousin joe

see you on the now picture posted battlefield :twisted:

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Ledhed']I'd post a pic, but I'm too cheap to get a digicam. So there.[/quote]

Borrow someone's camera phone. :roll:[/quote]

No. I dare not undermine Ari's and my own glory with your puny camera resolutions.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Ledhed']I'd post a pic, but I'm too cheap to get a digicam. So there.[/quote]

No. I dare not undermine Ari's and my own glory with your puny camera resolutions.[/quote]
Arikado would blame his bad picture on his shitty connection and you know it.
:wink:

[quote name='Ozzkev55']and now the moment nobodys been waiting for
a picture of me

[/quote]

I pictured Jake to look something like him.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Ozzkev55']and now the moment nobodys been waiting for
a picture of me

[/quote]

I pictured Jake to look something like him.[/quote]

Jake showed pic's of himself already. Like 3 months back when he cut himself at school and showed it off to us in the regular forums.

[quote name='pimpinc333'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='Ozzkev55']and now the moment nobodys been waiting for
a picture of me

[/quote]

I pictured Jake to look something like him.[/quote]

Jake showed pic's of himself already. Like 3 months back when he cut himself at school and showed it off to us in the regular forums.[/quote]

No, that wasn't Jake, that was the Penguin dude.

Here's a pic of me after losing a battle on Halo 2 and brought me down a rank on Team Skirmish :eek:

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Ledhed']I'd post a pic, but I'm too cheap to get a digicam. So there.[/quote]

No. I dare not undermine Ari's and my own glory with your puny camera resolutions.[/quote]
:wink:[/quote]

*rimshot*

I've got a digital camera, but now that I reformatted my computer, I can't find the install disk for the drivers. I'm too lazy to look for them online as well. I am the sexiest mother fucker in the clan though. That's a guarantee. ;)

[quote name='Arikado']I am the sexiest mother shaq-fuer in the clan though. That's a guarantee. ;)[/quote]

It's true. That's why I'm having his baby.

Well, it's not really his either. It actually belongs to shrike. It's... complicated.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Arikado']I am the sexiest mother shaq-fuer in the clan though. That's a guarantee. ;)[/quote]

It's true. That's why I'm having his baby.

Well, it's not really his either. It actually belongs to shrike. It's... complicated.[/quote]

Damn right it's complicated. :twisted:

Best not to ask. Better if you didn't know. :wink:

Oh, and 'Kado? Statements like that will get you called Fat Bastard quicker than humanly possible. :rofl:

now for the series of pics nobodys been waiting for

Pic Of My Workplace

Yes i have a refridgerator next to my xbox, and that is my wireless router on that cardboard box
see you on the battlefield, running through the ultimate setup :twisted:

how about my mic setup

pretty high tech eh???
see you on the communicationally distorted battlefield :twisted:

howabout me during one of my jam sessions, just playing some slow southern folks, no metal on the baby, ill snap one of my electric when i get it back from its bridge work.

hell yeah, paid good bucks for this one, name it and ill give you a excerpt from my big book of war
see you on da jammin battlefield :twisted:

[quote name='JimmieMac']What the shaq-fu is up with that?[/quote]

my headset peice broke, so i improvised with a corona rubber band
beware or ill unleash the mighty ethan, a big ass african monster, 130 pds. of killing machine

Lets see if you can guess the kind of dog he is, and what game is in my N64
see you on the monster dog battlefield :twisted:

[quote name='Ozzkev55']what game is in my N64[/quote]

Starcraft. :wink: I was actually going to make a post about that regardless.

yes thank you ledhed, the game is starcraft 64 one of the best games ever made, for localized console real time strategy play, because ill be damned if i havent whooped every starcraft player in the hood, who makes the excuse that they didnt have online connection, 2000 rolled around and i beat them down, and around the block. i love the game though, go buy it, slow downs what keeps it from being a perfect 10 in my book, to which starcraft is.
heres your reward ledhed, a second pic of me strummin on the old banjo

see you on the stracraft-like battlefield :twisted:

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Ledhed']I'd post a pic, but I'm too cheap to get a digicam. So there.[/quote]

:wink:[/quote]

Either that or something to do with Texas being better than Cali. :D

[quote name='shrike4242']Either that or something to do with Texas being better than Cali. :D[/quote]

Well, that's not so much of a cop-out excuse, since it's true and all.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='shrike4242']Either that or something to do with Texas being better than Cali. :D[/quote]

Well, that's not so much of a cop-out excuse, since it's true and all.[/quote]

:roll: In CA we got digital cameras, get with the times. You guys are still riding around on horse-driven buggies and using telegrams to communicate.

[quote name='zewone']:roll: In CA we got digital cameras, get with the times. You guys are still riding around on horse-driven buggies and using telegrams to communicate.[/quote]

It gets the job done, dunnit?

Now go eat some cous-cous and read the Variety article about Julia Robert's patio arrangement.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zewone']:roll: In CA we got digital cameras, get with the times. You guys are still riding around on horse-driven buggies and using telegrams to communicate.[/quote]

It gets the job done, dunnit?

Now go eat some cous-cous and read the Variety article about Julia Robert's patio arrangement.[/quote]

at least we CAN read

mentioning cous cous on a pic thread, damn its funny how off topic a thread we can get, youd think we all have accute ADD, you see im special, i have ADHD( the H stands for Hyperactivity), but anyway at least post a pic on the thread when you post to save it for becoming a complete waste,

oh the weather outside is frightful, taken teusday
with a top of the line olympus digital camera

see you on the winter wonderland battlefield :twisted:

[quote name='Ozzkev55']mentioning cous cous on a pic thread, damn its funny how off topic a thread we can get, youd think we all have accute ADD, you see im special, i have ADHD( the H stands for Hyperactivity), but anyway at least post a pic on the thread when you post to save it for becoming a complete waste,

oh the weather outside is frightful, taken teusday
with a top of the line olympus digital camera

see you on the winter wonderland battlefield :twisted:[/quote]
Here's a pic out my front window last December. It's only flurries here right now, but I thought I would share.

[quote name='murcielago77']alright, now ryan has to post his picture, we have 6, and he said he'd be the 7th[/quote]

zewone, murc, ozz, gauss, larlee...isn't that five?

[quote name='murcielago77']alright, now ryan has to post his picture, we have 6, and he said he'd be the 7th[/quote]

hot damn, everyone is actually showing themselves. looks like i'll have to as soon as i get a digital camera. but then again, do i really want to scare anyone.

bread's done
Back