The Icon's Pic Thread.

[quote name='rywateska'][quote name='murcielago77']alright, now ryan has to post his picture, we have 6, and he said he'd be the 7th[/quote]

zewone, murc, ozz, gauss, larlee...isn't that five?[/quote]

jimmie

[quote name='rywateska'][quote name='murcielago77']alright, now ryan has to post his picture, we have 6, and he said he'd be the 7th[/quote]

zewone, murc, ozz, gauss, larlee...isn't that five?[/quote]

jimmie mac

[quote name='murcielago77']its snowing there, and its like 75-80 degrees here[/quote]
It's only 75-80 for you? We've hit 90 for the past 3 days...Norcal is weak shit. :D

[quote name='rywateska']I haven't acutally seen jimmie acutally post a pic of himself...where is it?[/quote]

his avatar...if i recall currectly

I will give away any 2 things from my tradelist that are not colored white if someone can name all five places these pictures were taken at. This contest ends tomorrow, March 12th, at 6 PM eastern.

A single red building? So many exist!

Tough guys wear pink…to where though?

All I want is bang, bang, bang!

It must be Norwegian or something?!?

USA! USA! USA! Where am I representing from?

Here is the link to the tradelist, figure out what you want if you win… http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50809&highlight=

I know the 2nd one. We need to combine forces here, Led with someone who knows 1, 4, and 5. And we'll all take one thing. :lol:

But I'll take a wild guess. Is the answer they were all taken in Pittsburgh?

[quote name='zewone']But I'll take a wild guess. Is the answer they were all taken in Pittsburgh?[/quote]

NM, don't wanna spoil the answer.

I will have this contest go on for three days. Each day the prize will go down by 1 item and in extent. If by 6PM tommorow no one has found out all five places then the prize will be 2 items. I will tell you all at around 6 tommorow afternoon the limits of those 2 prizes. The only rule to date is that you have 1 guess per day on each of the five pictures. The guesses must be sent as a whole before the 6pm deadline each day in a PM for me to tell you your correct/incorrect totals. I will accept your first guess for each of the places in each PM. Only send me the PM once your sure your guesses are accurate.

I will give one hint a night at midnight eastern with the exception of the last night, that hint will be given out at 7am eastern the morning of. I will be nice and give one "starter" hint to get the ball rolling. You will recieve four in total.

1. Each picture is in a different state with one in a different country.
2. The third picture was taken at the JFK Memorial in Dallas, Texas

It would be smart to send a message my way soon, there are only a few hours left and you might as well narrow down your answers. I will give you whatever you want if your correct!

[quote name='Ugamer_X']The 4th one is waaaay too easy...I didn't enlarge the pic and I already knew where it was.[/quote]

i decided to take another look at it, and yea, its easy. Beignets

!FINAL DAY-CONTEST ENDS AT 6PM SUNDAY!

I've updated the prizes for the last day

I will give away any 2 things from my tradelist that are not highlighted white, or are systems or current generation games, if someone can name all five places these pictures were taken at. This last contest ends tomorrow, March 13th, at 6 PM eastern.

See what you can win: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50809&highlight=

THIRD HINT OF THE CONTEST

3. The first picture is on a university campus west of the Mississippi and the state that it is in does not border the Pacific or Gulf.
EDIT: THINK 1885

Because I posted this 6 hours late, I'll let the contest run until midnight tonight.

FOURTH HINT OF THE CONTEST

3. The first picture is on a university campus west of the Mississippi and the state that it is in does not border the Pacific or Gulf. THINK 1885

Hint # 4:

And Jimmie...what were you expecting then?

[quote name='ZeroSupporT'][quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='ZeroSupporT']Not to old, I have a mustache now, just me with some work toys.

http://www.ratethegamer.com/?i=53[/quote]

Exactly like I pictured you. The only one that's thrown me is Ryan.[/quote]

Not sure if that is good or bad. :lol:[/quote]

I pictured you to look like that too, but with a can of beer and yelling fuck you

Eh...win some, lose some. Overall I'm a pretty normal high school jock kinda guy...and I'm the only one out of all my friends this dedicated to video games...I try and hide it best I can.

[quote name='rywateska']Eh...win some, lose some. Overall I'm a pretty normal high school jock kinda guy...and I'm the only one out of all my friends this dedicated to video games...I try and hide it best I can.[/quote]

Same here, except change high school jock to drugged up, alcholic college guy.

1. Arizona State University-Tempe, Arizona
2. Applebees-Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3. JFK Memorial-Dallas, Texas
4. Cafe Du Monde-New Orleans, Louisiana
5. Random Street-Santander, Spain

I lived in Santander, Spain for a month last July...my friends send me a care package midway through the trip...this is what I did with what they sent me:

My computer class which I just took right now:

03-14-05_1126.jpg

howabout this its not food, but ill be damned if its the most abstract sign ive ever seen, i took it up while at buffalo, and i snapped it with my digicam.

:twisted:

I don't have a picture of it, but there is a Planned Parenthood near my house. It's in the back of this large parking lot, so the street sign says, "Planned Parenthood: In the rear."

I'm not making this up.

[quote name='Ledhed']I don't have a picture of it, but there is a Planned Parenthood near my house. It's in the back of this large parking lot, so the street sign says, "Planned Parenthood: In the rear."

I'm not making this up.[/quote]

Ass-backwards, that is.

[quote name='Ozzkev55']howabout this its not food, but ill be damned if its the most abstract sign ive ever seen, i took it up while at buffalo, and i snapped it with my digicam.

:twisted:[/quote]
BOGOF on grave plots is a hot deal, IMO. The cost will no doubt be much higher by the time you die.

yeah but buffalo, thats so close to canadian territory, wouldnt be buried there if there was a chance that i would be next to peirre lefou or some othr anti-american french canadian guy, though the best buffalo wings come from buffalo, trust me ive had em, they also are one of the only places in ny where they sell crush orange soda in there 7-11's :twisted:

Dinner last night, my girlfriend, Jana, cooked the chicken and I setup the plates and did the potatoes.
Chicken, Baked Potatoes, Strawberries with Fruit dip for me and she had baby sweet peas.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='radjago']
[/quote]

Word to tha shizzay. I'll post my pics when I feel up to it.[/quote]

ahh i see that he has the pic of samauri getting what he deserves a shotgun

[quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='radjago']
[/quote]

ahh i see that he has the pic of samauri getting what he deserves a shotgun[/quote]
For the record, that's Craven giving mr. anderson the rim job.

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='radjago']
[/quote]

ahh i see that he has the pic of samauri getting what he deserves a shotgun[/quote]
For the record, that's Craven giving mr. anderson the rim job.[/quote]

ouch...it have been funnier if whoever was taking the picture and i could've got our time down to where as i fired he snapped the picture

bread's done
Back