The Icon's Pic Thread.

[quote name='rywateska']Here's the animal that has known to eat the hell out of my house midgame for the past 4 months...

[/quote]
You do realize how unbelievably wrong that picture looks in the mind of a sick and twisted individual?

Lets see what we can pick out of the fridge

Howabout Whats For Dinner, Can You Guess this Mighty Meat Based Dish
(Hint:Its In The Fridge)

Anyone up for some paintball less than 50 yards from my house

Can you geuss who signed this ticket stubb,no not jimmiemac

(Hint: The Four Letters At The Bottom Are SDMF)

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Lets see what we can pick out of the fridge
Howabout Whats For Dinner, Can You Guess this Mighty Meat Based Dish
(Hint:Its In The Fridge)
[/quote]
:puke:

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='rywateska']Here's the animal that has known to eat the hell out of my house midgame for the past 4 months...

[/quote]
You do realize how unbelievably wrong that picture looks in the mind of a sick and twisted individual?[/quote]

Doggy style indeed

If Apple made the Xbox:

1053218958.jpg

Oh well... At least Xbox 2 is coming in the fall, right?

xbox2.jpg

Love The iBox, its like the Simpsons you can pause the simpsons to a frame, and find something funny everytime you see it. since this is a pic forum i figured id post the delicacy of the day

What Are Those Tasty Treats In The Backround :?:

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='rywateska']Here's the animal that has known to eat the hell out of my house midgame for the past 4 months...

[/quote]
You do realize how unbelievably wrong that picture looks in the mind of a sick and twisted individual?[/quote]

Gives animal husbandry a whole new meeting.

Im pretty sure this will raise some eyebrows, this is my one of my few celebrity sightings, the others were former WWF wrestlers Yokozuna, AND Cactus Jack, along with zack wylde who signed a ticket stubb of mine.

can you geuss what celebrity this is, and why i decided to almost tear the damn thing up?

By popular demand... Teh heartstopper, showstopper, the guy who's kicking your ass and the one responsible for all those broken controllers. Crymson...

How the fuck do you work this thing?

hey anyone who wanted to know if my mom was hot, well here she is

i guess that means more cushion for the pushin on your behalf

[quote name='Ozzkev55']hey anyone who wanted to know if my mom was hot, well here she is

i guess that means more cushion for the pushin on your behalf[/QUOTE]

that looks like something i'd throw in front of the tv to lounge on while i play games.

Alright... I'll kill two birds with one stone... a picture of me and food in it. Not a strange occurence. I'm the dude on the right in the kentucky shirt and those are my beautiful wings I made for the Super Bowl.

Ok, killed two birds with one stone...A picture of me with food in it... not a rare occurence. I am the guy on the right with the kentucky shirt. This is me and my roommate making wings for our super bowl party. Oh, and let me know if the link isn't a thumb.

its between you upper and lower leg(dont know the names), underneath your knee, looks ass nasty though, wait till i post next

Where the hell did it go?

i had my pic in my profile before, so this isn't that exciting, but i have become significantly hairier since:

don't worry, you can say it - that's one dead sexy overlord.

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']i had my pic in my profile before, so this isn't that exciting, but i have become significantly hairier since:

don't worry, you can say it - that's one dead sexy overlord.[/QUOTE]

Jesus?

[quote name='zewone']Jesus?[/QUOTE]

Nah, that just some burnt out Greatful Dead roadie who's fiendin for some Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia/Chunky Monkey

Here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for... the Revolution, Texas' finest:

Arikado

Ledhed

Olrox Prime

radio5

Misc. shots:

This is the general setup we use when we LAN. We also had another TV going in another room.

Funyuns: It's like eating onion-flavored air.

Travis got to radio's house and just passed out. He was pretty wasted.

Here's Olrox, who had no idea what was going on while this shot was taken.

And finally, a big group shot to top things off:

[quote name='jlarlee']Leds lan setup had an important element. A playpen for olrox to go to sleep in after he gets tuckered out[/QUOTE]

The funny part is, we said the same thing. We said he was caged up and shit

[quote name='jlarlee']Leds lan setup had an important element. A playpen for olrox to go to sleep in after he gets tuckered out[/QUOTE]

Actually not my setup, it's radio's house. Also, you can't forget passed-out Travis and his smelly $$$$ing feet hitting me in the neck every few minutes.

[quote name='JimmieMac'][/QUOTE]

PalpatineMac

Updated the OP with everyone's pics.

Also, a couple of you asked about the pic that I showed Murc a few days back. This was taken about 3 years ago at a charity paintball tournament that my friend's fraternity hosted. I'm on the right (duh).

[quote name='Ledhed']Updated the OP with everyone's pics.

Also, a couple of you asked about the pic that I showed Murc a few days back. This was taken about 3 years ago at a charity paintball tournament that my friend's fraternity hosted. I'm on the right (duh).

[/QUOTE]

Wow, that must be the baby beard to the monster beard we're all seeing in the other thread. :shock: :oldman:

Here goes, I know you are all very excited. Her's a pic of my girlfriend and I in Aspen this past summer for a wedding. Notice the very sunburned face!!

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

bread's done
Back