Lincoln Mark LT

Porsche Carerra GT

Dodge Charger?

Shelby GT500/Mustang Cobra

Acura NSX

Ford F350

Mercedes Mclaren SLR[/QUOTE]

Alright, i can do this the WHITE way. starting from the top:

1Damn Fast looking car, hey isnt that what they customize them cool mustangs like?

2Huge Pimped out truck, id be rolling on some 26's

3Damn Baby got back.

4That shits gotta be peppy.

5Sic as fuck, i think i seen one of those on the road last week. eh maybe not.

6Thats tight, but i dont see how i could fit in it. next.

7Another fatty pimped out truck, needs the 26's indeed.

8. That thing looks sick as fuck too, when i win the lottery i'll tell you all how it drives.

And the concludes d4rks view on those very nice vehicles.

[quote name='Murcielago77']

Lincoln Mark LT

Dodge Charger?
[/QUOTE]

damn, murc nice job, though you were off on the lincoln mark, its a very pimped out ford F350. other than that im very impressed, especially about the hemi engine in the dodge charger, which to be model specific is a Dodge Daytona Charger R/T, but overall good job, and nice translation there dark, especially about the NSX i agree it doesnt fit in, but i took that picture for a friend who owns an 94' NSX.

And in regards to Mr.Andersons Meeting With Mr. Anderson well, i as some may know i am
also a matrix fanatic, and allthough it might seem very nerdy(it is), check this sucker out

and in case anyone is impressed by this article of clothing, and wishes for a purchase it is
a black twill coat, made by a company called Red Balls(yes there name is red balls), the
only people i know who have one are me, my brother, and his band which i have a link for
in my sig

[quote name='Ozzkev55']And in regards to Mr.Andersons Meeting With Mr. Anderson well, i as some may know i am
also a matrix fanatic, and allthough it might seem very nerdy(it is), check this sucker out

and in case anyone is impressed by this article of clothing, and wishes for a purchase it is
a black twill coat, made by a company called Red Balls(yes there name is red balls), the
only people i know who have one are me, my brother, and his band which i have a link for
in my sig[/QUOTE]

Hmm, Red Balls

[quote name='Tyrone Biggums']MMM, RED BALLS![/quote]

I can see someone likes to keep his abs aligned....A LADIES MAN!

workout3bk.jpg

[quote name='rywateska']I can see someone likes to keep his abs aligned....A LADIES MAN!

workout3bk.jpg
[/QUOTE]

LOL, kanye's workout plan...great video haha

[quote name='swetooth9']LOL, kanye's workout plan...great video haha[/QUOTE]
LOL Indeed...but i regret to inform you that thats my dads, since he needs to keep himself in shape, i dont, i do however have navy seal workout techniques, the book, though it does have a layer of dust on it, i walk alot, and i lift beams for a living so i make up for my lack of gym workouts, and tv excersize techniques

[quote name='Ozzkev55']And in regards to Mr.Andersons Meeting With Mr. Anderson well, i as some may know i am

in my sig[/QUOTE]
Well, now you guys know how all of my nightmares begin.

I consider you blessed if thats how your nightmares start. look at the beginning of mine, ive been stained

yeah i know its small, but would you rather it big

in my sig[/QUOTE]

I'll be taking the blue pill, marked cyanide.

If you copy and paste a certain link from the imageshack site they put in a link to the website within the pic...If you just use the original link and add in your own
there is no linkage.

[quote name='rywateska']If you copy and paste a certain link from the imageshack site they put in a link to the website within the pic...If you just use the original link and add in your own
there is no linkage.[/QUOTE]

oh, so thats what they put in the thumbnail ones when the picuture isnt that big. I add in my img things if the image isnt too big

[quote name='Ozzkev55']I must admit im quite unfamiliar with imageshack, so please any help would be nice, i know i already asked someone in regards to this but im still out in the cold on it, or if there is a better image hosting website thats good too[/QUOTE]
imageshack is a great hosting site. Murc was just asking because you use the linking thumbnails (something that imageshack would prefer you do anyways). Ryan already explained it in full.

[quote name='Murcielago77']If the picture isnt too big, you can just use the last link the "direct link to image" and add in the
things yourself[/QUOTE]

Why do that when imageshack is more than ready to give you the entire command line, with or without the link to the image or their site, which you can C&P in a matter of seconds?

More to the point, why do you really give a shit?

Cross-posted of OT setup thread.

Living room, complete with Samsung HLM-5065W 50" DLP Widescreen HDTV, Xbox, Pioneer VSX-D811S 7.1 surround sound receiver, Toshiba SD-3800 progressive scan DVD player, and some old Sony VCR.

Games inside the footrest in the living room. Great for hiding games from would-be thieves.

Roommate's PC setup. Sony RB-30 w/ 17" Sony Flat Panel. The other PC is a 1GHz box built with spare parts and acts as a internet kiosk and media server.

My PC setup. Custom-built 2.4GHz AMD box w/ IBM P70 17" monitor and Logitech Z-560 4.1 speakers.

Setup in my room. Samsung TXN2726 SDTV, Aiwa AV-DV75 5.1 receiver, Magnavox DVD player, Satellite receiver, and Xbox. Fender Stratocaster is just visible to the left.

Close up of the goods.

Cabinet underneath TV, filled with gaming goodness, including my Xbox game collection.

While it's not part of my gaming setup, it is cool to have a half stack in your closet for when you need to rock out.

[quote name='radjago']

While it's not part of my gaming setup, it is cool to have a half stack in your closet for when you need to rock out.[/QUOTE]

Nice stack man, peavey and crate cross, what guitar you runnin that sucker on, and is there a chance it may be available for purchase, or trade :)

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Nice stack man, peavey and crate cross, what guitar you runnin that sucker on, and is there a chance it may be available for purchase, or trade :)[/QUOTE]
Thanks. It's not for sale unless I have a sudden urgent need for cash.

I play a Fender Powerhouse Strat w/ Fender vintage noiseless single coil pickups. In the gig bag by the amp is my Dean Icon, which has dual humbuckers w/ pull pots for activating the coil taps for single coil mode.

nice work cleanin that baby up, ryan :D

woah...how did the windshield (in the damaged pic) not crack, but it like....bent or something....weird :shock:

[quote name='swetooth9']nice work cleanin that baby up, ryan :D

woah...how did the windshield (in the damaged pic) not crack, but it like....bent or something....weird :shock:[/QUOTE]

Am I taking your reply the wrong way or do you honestly think that this could be repaired?
rightside6zy.jpg

Check out this huge hoagie I got at Walmart today for $5. It's got two Halos worth of flavor, not to be confused with one Halo 2 worth of flavor.

[quote name='rywateska']Am I taking your reply the wrong way or do you honestly think that this could be repaired?
[/QUOTE]
rightside6zy.jpg

well...it COULD be prepared....maybe....:whistle2:#

[quote name='swetooth9']
rightside6zy.jpg

well...it COULD be prepared....maybe....:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

three words, the ding king

i just had to post this, ive been waiting for weeks to get this sucker and here it is, my new ride
patshead1062kh.jpg

isnt it great :) :) :) :)

Way to go Ozz...I like the color a lot!

ImageShack for some reason decided to take away my old signature so I had to replace it with this new one I just scrapped together, what do you guys think? It's my first new one since October.

Why has Jebus forsaken us?

Is this the first time you've gone with long hair sans beard?

You should hold a contest to see what the next Rock facial hair style should be, let the fans votes be heard.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Why has Jebus forsaken us?

Is this the first time you've gone with long hair sans beard?

You should hold a contest to see what the next Rock facial hair style should be, let the fans votes be heard.[/QUOTE]

nah, i usually have long hair, but with all levels of beardness. i rarely shave, because i'm lazy. the only reason i did it this time was because my internet was down, i was sick, and bored, so it killed 45 minutes.

Damn 45 minutes. Did you cut it strand by strand with nose hair scissors? Some shaving cream and a good razor. 10 minutes tops. :lol:

no sir, not when your hair is several inches long. you have to start with a scissors, go at it for a bit, then an electric razor for a while, then a manual razor to finish it up. it's a process.

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']no sir, not when your hair is several inches long. you have to start with a scissors, go at it for a bit, then an electric razor for a while, then a manual razor to finish it up. it's a process.[/QUOTE]

I'll vouch for this. All of you decidedly less masculine guys just wouldn't understand.

[quote name='Ledhed']I'll vouch for this. All of you decidedly less masculine guys just wouldn't understand.[/QUOTE]

Been there, done that.

i cant say that i have had the joy of shaving, especially for a length of time, but i know that a quality job requires quality time, but in regards to what led said, my masculinity is proved in other ways.........like my new car, or the new official ex-liquid picasso studio
IMG_0380.jpg

consider it a teaser for pics to come :twisted:

from left to right: sargent slaughter, pukie blaylock, the red raider, and finally blue collered rambo.

Disregard the female in the back, she just came to enjoy the show.

Let me see if I can get that better. I saved it from jpeg to gif to get the size under 1.0 mb. What are my other options?

sacre blu, it has vanished
ill upload it using photobucket
patshead106.jpg

behold the mighty frontier, after a good washing :)

bread's done
Back