The Icon's Pic Thread.

JimmieMac is always supplying us with images of him and the latest and greatest titles in gaming...

But I'll take it back to 1990.

vanishingvault9oq.jpg

The BEETLEJUICE™ Vanishing Vault™ with "Disappearing" Micro BEETLEJUICE™

[quote name='Brak']JimmieMac is always supplying us with images of him and the latest and greatest titles in gaming...

vanishingvault9oq.jpg

The BEETLEJUICE™ Vanishing Vault™ with "Disappearing" Micro BEETLEJUICE™[/QUOTE]

I had that exact same toy as a child. I remember being kinda disappointed when I figured out exactly how it was hiding Beetlejuice. The veil over my eyes had been removed, and the grand illusion was spoiled.

From Murc's Myspace:

In the past month have you gone on a Date: crap, no
Do you think you are Attractive: im hot shit :D
Are you a Health Freak: absolutely not
Your Bedtime: dont got one

[quote name='Murcielago77']I ain't got no BEDTIME BIATCH! 4ZN 4 L1F3[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ledhed']I had that exact same toy as a child. I remember being kinda disappointed when I figured out exactly how it was hiding Beetlejuice. The veil over my eyes had been removed, and the grand illusion was spoiled.[/QUOTE]

True...

Another gripe was that although there was a Micro Beetlejuice figure included (striped suit and regular head), there was no Beetlejuice figure that looked the same -- with just the black and white striped suit and regular head.

You had to swap the heads of Showtime Beetlejuice and Spinhead Beetlejuice in order to have the true Beetlejuice figurine, in order for the shrinking process to be legitimate.

[quote name='Brak']JimmieMac is always supplying us with images of him and the latest and greatest titles in gaming...

vanishingvault9oq.jpg

The BEETLEJUICE™ Vanishing Vault™ with "Disappearing" Micro BEETLEJUICE™[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Looks like your REALLY excited about that Vanishg Vault.

So last night, playing CoD 4, go out on the porch to smoke since I can still see the TV thru the glass, no big deal, sit back down and look over to the right.

"What the fuck is that? Is that...is that a frog?"

A tree frog must have followed me inside which is odd because no branches hang over the porch and I'm on the 3rd floor.

Grabbed him up in a cup and left him on the porch till this morning and then I released him, little jail time so him and his frog buddies don't think it's cool to be comin' up in my living room when ever they damn well please. Next time I catch one in the house I'm going to impale it on a stick and leave it by the door to send a stronger message.

And just for Brak, the Billy Mitchell pic from Funspot:

[quote name='JimmieMac']And just for Brak, the Billy Mitchell pic from Funspot:
[/QUOTE]
USA! USA! USA!

It's all coming back. It's all happening.

Triple cheese burger I had for lunch:

Kicks I bought (45 beans):

Kicks I was gonna buy but I realized I didn't have enough green in any of my clothes to make it worth it:

I told John that since this is the only thing I've seen him do that isn't completely fucked up that I would take a pic and post it online so all could enjoy it.

bread's done
Back