The Icon's Pic Thread.

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']how bout hennesy hill? for some hill, are we going with alchohol names? or did i just kill it.[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily alcohol names, unless there is a poison called "Smuggler's Gulch." Just something clever/funny/so-ridiculous-you'll-never-forget-it.

But if we are going that route, I submit that the Sniper Rifle spawn in Colossus be named Royal Crown.

That is all.

[quote name='Girion47']I was thinking Kentucky.[/QUOTE]
a southern anyway I think it is a certain way they wear makeup or something but southern girls all have a kind of look

[quote name='jlarlee']a southern anyway I think it is a certain way they wear makeup or something but southern girls all have a kind of look[/QUOTE]

hmmm i know what your saying, but i cant pin point what it is exactly. its like they look more girl next door like or something

Well, I am from Louisiana, but I live in Indiana now. So, is looking like the girl next door or a southerner a good thing???

yeah southern girls just have a "look" about them. its not a bad look at all, but they're usually recognizable. just an odd quirk I recently noticed.

all I said was that southern girls are easily recognizable. growing up in Kentucky makes it easy to spot them. I didnt remark on beauty at all.

[quote name='Zero2cuTe']what is that suppost to mean girion????[/QUOTE]

ooooooh, i think he just called you ugly! :lol:

you gonna let that scrub talk to you that way?! :lol:

[quote name='Girion47']all I said was that southern girls are easily recognizable. growing up in Kentucky makes it easy to spot them. I didnt remark on beauty at all.[/QUOTE]

hey watch it dude.

I was just trying to be political and ignore the whole area of whether she looks good or not. I'm not going to comment. if I say she's pretty then I possibly have a jealous b/f , if I say I'm not attracted then there's the pissed off b/f and the pissed off clanmate. so just to clarify I didnt say anyone was ugly and I didnt say anyone was hot.

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']hey watch it dude.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']you better sit back down...[/QUOTE]

Looks to me like Dark's got a little girllllllllfriendddddddd

At least she's not this bad G...
girlfriend.jpg

...and for Dark, just incase you have a second or two away from _____'s custom game (wink wink) you may want to pick up this to pass the time
CRUSH%20COURSE.jpg

Listen Liquid, im not sure who you are talking to but if it is me, i really dont think there is much more to say, and i am not sure what you mean by "a little behind"

Also RyanW, or whatever your name is. I really never went out of my way to make fun of anything you have ever done, i dont know you too well, but as far as i can see you fucking sit by your computer all day when your not out running laps around your highschool track. You talk like your some big shit. Maybe you are. im not exactly from around these boards, so i dont know if you trying to be funny. or what, because seriously, me saying one thing, as small and as simple as i said to girion you really form up alot to try to clown on me with.

I dont know where or why you took a picture of your exgf, or whoever that fucking wretched beast is you put up there, and that little gameboy game is cute, but more then thinking of how even more immature you are i am just wondering, who the fuck knows that game even existed?

Seriously Kids, i dont konw your CAG language, I think stupid pics attatched with stupider explanations are funny at all, so drop this shit. Zero2cute has a Boy friend, I am not him. Will you all just drop your second grade humor?

na it is really no big deal, i was playing with zero3cute, and then i backed her up weather girion did or didnt say anything bad towards her, people are just hella dumb and immature and post up dumb things. its like in this web site if someone says "yea i smoke" they get marked as a stoner. if someone say something like "i stole" they get marked as a theif, and shit like anyone backing up anyone else they get made fun of be immature kids really who have nothing better to do then to start shit they cant finish. seriously.

chill out d4rk. it was all in good fun until you started getting pissed for no evident reason. if zero2cute felt the need to defend herself, i'm sure she would.

damn I wasn't trying to cause a stir. Just saying that there are regional differences in looks with some girls. I think it may be that southern girls are more skilled in putting on makeup. Because they always have that immaculate thing going on.

LOL this has a chance to win best thread ever if this shit keeps going on. But really guys take a deep breath, pause.......calm down. Repeat if nessesary.

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']na it is really no big deal, i was playing with zero3cute, and then i backed her up weather girion did or didnt say anything bad towards her, people are just hella dumb and immature and post up dumb things. its like in this web site if someone says "yea i smoke" they get marked as a stoner. if someone say something like "i stole" they get marked as a theif, and shit like anyone backing up anyone else they get made fun of be immature kids really who have nothing better to do then to start shit they cant finish. seriously.[/QUOTE]

Why does everybody got to point fingers at the stoner, really?

[quote name='jughead']Why does everybody got to point fingers at the stoner, really?[/QUOTE]

Because, your avatar is quite possibly one of the biggest potheads in the history of comic books. I mean come on, how can the dude always want a damn burger.

And apparently by purchasing the pot, you are supporting terrorism. :rofl: Biggest crock of shit ever.

But in all seriousness, maybe some of the people on these boards could use some more pot in their lives, to calm them down. And no Dark, I am not talking about you or anyone in this specific forum to be exact, but the boards as a whole.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Because, your avatar is quite possibly one of the biggest potheads in the history of comic books. I mean come on, how can the dude always want a damn burger.

And apparently by purchasing the pot, you are supporting terrorism. :ROFL: Biggest crock of shit ever.

But in all seriousness, maybe some of the people on these boards could use some more pot in their lives, to calm them down. And no Dark, I am not talking about you or anyone in this specific forum to be exact, but the boards as a whole.[/QUOTE]

Yea this is more intense then the time i forgot how to sit down.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Yea this is more intense then the time i forgot how to sit down.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

the scene following him say that was pretty damn funny.

I am really not upset, or excited or anything, im a fucking stoner myself, if you havent noticed, i dont know when i have played not stoned. I am not mad, i dont care, it is just stupid, like seriously ryan do you chuckle to yourself everytime your post a funny pic that could go with something? it is really stupid. i dont care, i've already dropped it. lets fucking play some halo...

bread's done
Back