The Ilovebees.com countdown HAS ENDED, what will or has happened?

[quote name='Goodtone']Anybody go to the locations yet? How do I find the location on the site for Atlanta?[/quote]

The link in the first message on the thread has maps for all of the locations.

from the page with all the links (blip, jersey, ect.) if you click on About me at the top then let it load all the pictures mess up and this comes up.

Transmisson Analysis.

Mission Parameters: I must reveal the truth.

Outbound:
My broadcast system is functional and expanding.
I will transmit to my crew daily until further instructions are received.

Successful transmission threshold:
2 recipients.

Inbound:
The voices are of unknown origin
I will continue my analysis and attempt to influence the source

[quote name='epobirs'][quote name='JimmieMac']Now you can click on Jersey on the links page and hear some conversation. It says 2/2 on the jersey heading and 2/777 on the top of the page. So out of the 777 places on the list 2 are found.[/quote]

It incomprehensibly sped up on this machine and I don't have any audio editing tools at hand. Is it like this for everyone else? The sound samples elsewhere on the site are alright. (Creepy "I love bees" chorus and bee noises.)[/quote]

No, the Jersey link is a straight conversation between a kid and a woman who sounds like the one chick in the first Halo.

I heard this from gamefaqs forums, all these locations have a payphone there, someone has to be there to get the call and tell them the password (is the one listed above the coordinate, example: Jersey, blip etc) and the axon will be activated. Once two axon connected the wav file will become available. This will happen (phone call) everyday from now on until that set is activated.

WTF did anyone go to the sites, maybe people went to the sites and can not report back because they dead or kidnapped by some crazy person compeleting there "mission"

[quote name='miriamleo']I heard this from gamefaqs forums, all these locations have a payphone there, someone has to be there to get the call and tell them the password (is the one listed above the coordinate, example: Jersey, blip etc) and the axon will be activated. Once two axon connected the wav file will become available. This will happen (phone call) everyday from now on until that set is activated.[/quote]

Unless you look too much like Colin Ferrell, in which case the waiting sniper takes you out.

[quote name='miriamleo']I heard this from gamefaqs forums, all these locations have a payphone there, someone has to be there to get the call and tell them the password (is the one listed above the coordinate, example: Jersey, blip etc) and the axon will be activated. Once two axon connected the wav file will become available. This will happen (phone call) everyday from now on until that set is activated.[/quote]

In that case, what would 7:47 PDT translate to in Central time? That is the closest location for me, and I'll so be there to pick up that phone.

EDIT I had the math backwards. It translates to 9:47 A.M. Central. Looks like I'll be paying the Irving mall a visit tomorrow.

it is wierd that no one has said anything about these locations, I figure somebody would replay with a positive or a negative.

[quote name='epobirs'][quote name='miriamleo']I heard this from gamefaqs forums, all these locations have a payphone there, someone has to be there to get the call and tell them the password (is the one listed above the coordinate, example: Jersey, blip etc) and the axon will be activated. Once two axon connected the wav file will become available. This will happen (phone call) everyday from now on until that set is activated.[/quote]

Unless you look too much like Colin Ferrell, in which case the waiting sniper takes you out.[/quote]

Holy crap. This ARG thing gets more and more interesting.

[quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='epobirs'][quote name='JimmieMac']Now you can click on Jersey on the links page and hear some conversation. It says 2/2 on the jersey heading and 2/777 on the top of the page. So out of the 777 places on the list 2 are found.[/quote]

It incomprehensibly sped up on this machine and I don't have any audio editing tools at hand. Is it like this for everyone else? The sound samples elsewhere on the site are alright. (Creepy "I love bees" chorus and bee noises.)[/quote]

No, the Jersey link is a straight conversation between a kid and a woman who sounds like the one chick in the first Halo.[/quote]

Anyone willing to transcript this conversation for those of us who are deaf?

and assuming that it is a phone call type thing the last time the yes_or_no can be completed today will be in 20 minutes. Then we have to wait till tomorrow.

This is from gamefaqs too
At some site there were more than 20 people gathering around the site and picked up the phone (will ring at that time given in ilovebees.com). You will listen to a women (who mentioned herself as Melissa - in Greek means Honey) talking. Then she will ask you who I am (tell her -you are Melissa) and the password (Jersey, dizzy, blip etc depends on your location).

I live near the location it shows on the map for Atlanta. I can't find what time it shows to be there. I will go there if I can find some more info and I will report back with my findings. Someone send me a link to find out what time to be there or whatever...

[quote name='JimmieMac']and assuming that it is a phone call type thing the last time the yes_or_no can be completed today will be in 20 minutes. Then we have to wait till tomorrow.[/quote]

The location I'm going to is on the yes_or_no list. I'll definitely let you guys know if anything happens tomorrow.

[quote name='Goodtone']I live near the location it shows on the map for Atlanta. I can't find what time it shows to be there. I will go there if I can find some more info and I will report back with my findings. Someone send me a link to find out what time to be there or whatever...[/quote]

06:35 PDT - -084.387394,33.794257 | Atlanta, Georgia, United States

You'll have to be out there at 635 am tomorrow.

[quote name='Goodtone']I live near the location it shows on the map for Atlanta. I can't find what time it shows to be there. I will go there if I can find some more info and I will report back with my findings. Someone send me a link to find out what time to be there or whatever...[/quote]

Match the GPS coordinates to the ones given on the ilovebees links page to see which password group it falls into and the planned time for the call.

so far as i can tell, the Atlanta call will come at 9:35 am EST, and the password is 'parasite'

i'll be in class (at GSU) tomorrow at that time; let me know if you make it there!!

[quote name='epobirs'][quote name='JimmieMac']Now you can click on Jersey on the links page and hear some conversation. It says 2/2 on the jersey heading and 2/777 on the top of the page. So out of the 777 places on the list 2 are found.[/quote]

For Jersey there is a woman and another person talking, and the male voices says "What ARE you?" That's all I can understand. It's not sped up, but plays at a normal pace. Anyone else understand the rest?

The two Burbank, CA locations are near the bottom of the list and very close to each other. The calls don't come until about 5 in the afternoon. If I get some sleep now...

[quote name='psychotik'][quote name='epobirs'][quote name='JimmieMac']Now you can click on Jersey on the links page and hear some conversation. It says 2/2 on the jersey heading and 2/777 on the top of the page. So out of the 777 places on the list 2 are found.[/quote]

For Jersey there is a woman and another person talking, and the male voices says "What ARE you?" That's all I can understand. It's not sped up, but plays at a normal pace. Anyone else understand the rest?[/quote]

I tried another computer and it came up correctly. The conversation appears to be between the AI that calls itself Melissa and the sysop at some secure installation, possibly military. Melissa seems to have informed the sysop that she's has killed two incoming attacks against his systems but when asked admits she isn't sure of her own motivations. The amnesia is still making her a mystery to herself.

So as she seeks out systems to supplement her capacity so she can unscramble her memory there appears to be a competitor who also wants those systems, either for itself or just to keep them from her.

[quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Any news that doesn't involve a demo or a closer release date is lame. This is becoming really stupid.[/quote]

We have a story unfolding. Free content in other words and all you can do is bitch that nobody is putting a free disc in your hand. Get over it and get into the story.

[quote name='epobirs'][quote name='psychotik'][quote name='epobirs'][quote name='JimmieMac']Now you can click on Jersey on the links page and hear some conversation. It says 2/2 on the jersey heading and 2/777 on the top of the page. So out of the 777 places on the list 2 are found.[/quote]

For Jersey there is a woman and another person talking, and the male voices says "What ARE you?" That's all I can understand. It's not sped up, but plays at a normal pace. Anyone else understand the rest?[/quote]

I tried another computer and it came up correctly. The conversation appears to be between the AI that calls itself Melissa and the sysop at some secure installation, possibly military. Melissa seems to have informed the sysop that she's has killed two incoming attacks against his systems but when asked admits she isn't sure of her own motivations. The amnesia is still making her a mystery to herself.

So as she seeks out systems to supplement her capacity so she can unscramble her memory there appears to be a competitor who also wants those systems, either for itself or just to keep them from her.[/quote]

Awesome, thanks a lot.

yes_or_no is an interegation scene. A guy is asking a girl if she was drinking when they did the stunt and how he's not really smart but she is.

[quote name='JimmieMac']yes_or_no just went to 2/2. Listening now.[/quote]

hmmm....it just takes me to the dumb error page with green writing....hopefully i can hear this one soon...the 1st one was crazy.

[quote name='Delta']this is really lame

lol[/quote]

WHAT!?!?! this is awesome.....i cant wait to see what happens where every location is activated

wait..why's it say 6/777 on the top? Shouldn't it be 5/777?

edited : oops..didn't notice they had 3 hits at yes_or_no

[quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Any news that doesn't involve a demo or a closer release date is lame. This is becoming really stupid.[/quote]

chances are we arent gonna get either of those....but that doesnt make it lame just because you cant play a game a couple of months early.....i think this is a brillant marketing scheme.....look at how many questions are being brought up because of this bee site.....

[quote name='bluenatas09']wait..why's it say 6/777 on the top? Shouldn't it be 5/777?[/quote]

Yes_or_no had three hits.

[quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='bluenatas09']wait..why's it say 6/777 on the top? Shouldn't it be 5/777?[/quote]

Yes_or_no had three hits.[/quote]

Where does it say 6/777 or 5/777 anywhere??

[quote name='psychotik'][quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='bluenatas09']wait..why's it say 6/777 on the top? Shouldn't it be 5/777?[/quote]

Yes_or_no had three hits.[/quote]

Where does it say 6/777 or 5/777 anywhere??[/quote]

OH forget it I just saw it, my bad.

[quote name='epobirs'][quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Any news that doesn't involve a demo or a closer release date is lame. This is becoming really stupid.[/quote]

We have a story unfolding. Free content in other words and all you can do is bitch that nobody is putting a free disc in your hand. Get over it and get into the story.[/quote]

Seriously just stop for a second and think about what you guys are doing. Bungie is probably laughing their asses off right now.

[quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Seriously just stop for a second and think about what you guys are doing. Bungie is probably laughing their asses off right now.[/quote]

They're not laughing at us, they're laughing with us. They know us geeks are eating this shit up, and they love us enough to coordinate something as cool as this. May be you are content with just watching a commercial for something, but I'm having a great time and can't wait to see where this goes. Quit threadcrapping. If you don't like figuring it out for yourself, just wait until all the axons are hot and we know what is going on. Half the fun is getting there. I think you missed the point.

[quote name='SupremeNumNuts'][quote name='epobirs'][quote name='SupremeNumNuts']Any news that doesn't involve a demo or a closer release date is lame. This is becoming really stupid.[/quote]

We have a story unfolding. Free content in other words and all you can do is bitch that nobody is putting a free disc in your hand. Get over it and get into the story.[/quote]

Seriously just stop for a second and think about what you guys are doing. Bungie is probably laughing their asses off right now.[/quote]

It's called "viral advertising." They cater this (a game so ingeniously designed, it captures interest of thousands) to us only because it's the only thing that strikes our interest that we actually want to play in order to see the game come out which we will play.

http://www.theviralfactory.com might give you a better idea. Suck it up.

[quote name='JPRaup']How do you look up the coordinates to tell what city it is[/quote]

The list in the first post on this thread has a map of each coordinate.

bread's done
Back